Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,187 members, 7,829,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

N2m Budgeted For Fumigation In State House Before Rats Damaged Buhari's Office - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N2m Budgeted For Fumigation In State House Before Rats Damaged Buhari's Office (48826 Views)

FEC Meeting Holds In Aisha Buhari's Office / Reactions Over Rats In President Buhari's Office / Rats Damage President Buhari's Office - Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N2m Budgeted For Fumigation In State House Before Rats Damaged Buhari's Office by babamoha(m): 6:01pm On Aug 23, 2017
Common rats pmb can not kill
Re: N2m Budgeted For Fumigation In State House Before Rats Damaged Buhari's Office by buffalowings: 6:02pm On Aug 23, 2017
I though this country is gonna get better grin
Re: N2m Budgeted For Fumigation In State House Before Rats Damaged Buhari's Office by Guyman02: 6:03pm On Aug 23, 2017
grin grin

Re: N2m Budgeted For Fumigation In State House Before Rats Damaged Buhari's Office by frankihima(m): 6:08pm On Aug 23, 2017
Nigeria are fool anything u see in the nairaland u people believe is true.I don't blame u guy continue I will see how u will become dangota, or other successful man on earth.keep wasting ur time here tomorrow u will complain government is government that.Nigerian pls use ur time well for important thing .I use Godbeg u people all

1 Like

Re: N2m Budgeted For Fumigation In State House Before Rats Damaged Buhari's Office by tunary(m): 6:09pm On Aug 23, 2017
taylor88:
Nigeria has finished

give me 20% of the fund budgeted

i will single handedly kill the whole rodents and eats the edible ones within 4days

hv to sue my mum for giving birth to me in naija without my consent
L O L you guys are so funny
Re: N2m Budgeted For Fumigation In State House Before Rats Damaged Buhari's Office by Burgerlomo: 6:12pm On Aug 23, 2017
taylor88:
Nigeria has finished

i will single handedly kill the whole rodents and eats the edible ones within 4days

Lol, but you can never win the case because I was her witness when you insisted that she must deliver you at a particular place in Naija by fire by force, and all her effort to persuade you that she can afford to deliver you in either America, UK etc fell on your deaf ears grin
Re: N2m Budgeted For Fumigation In State House Before Rats Damaged Buhari's Office by goody1shoe73(m): 6:12pm On Aug 23, 2017
Honestly, I expected to see one outrageous sum. 2m is quite cheap compared to figures that could have been bandied. We use 30k for fumigation of our offices monthly,you should know rodents in Aso Rock are bandits so it will cost more to fight them
Re: N2m Budgeted For Fumigation In State House Before Rats Damaged Buhari's Office by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 23, 2017
ourema:

You people called us wailers when we try to drive home the point.
Now you have seen it all. The GEJ administration is far better than this
Gej? No na, That buffoon was a disaster - The reason he was booted out.
Re: N2m Budgeted For Fumigation In State House Before Rats Damaged Buhari's Office by ourema(f): 6:22pm On Aug 23, 2017
Worwor:
Gej? No na, That buffoon was a disaster - The reason he was booted out.
Enjoy your PMB then! Good luck to you!

2 Likes

Re: N2m Budgeted For Fumigation In State House Before Rats Damaged Buhari's Office by frank2075: 6:32pm On Aug 23, 2017
2,000,000 Naira for Fumigation Yet Rodent chase GMB out of Office But wait Where is Lie Muhammed

JESUS Christ, 2,000,000 just for fumigation? Buhari is a scam.

Let's wait for liar Mohammed to explain to us that the fumigation experts are coming from Holland[/quote]
Re: N2m Budgeted For Fumigation In State House Before Rats Damaged Buhari's Office by stilldoingokay(f): 6:50pm On Aug 23, 2017
nairanaira12:
If they fumigated, how come rodents still caused damages? I'm not seeing any difference between Jonathan govt and Buhari government; both are corrupt

Jonathan is even better then buhari

1 Like

Re: N2m Budgeted For Fumigation In State House Before Rats Damaged Buhari's Office by mu2sa2: 6:51pm On Aug 23, 2017
Pinuc:
If we know how contracts are awarded, you will understand that 2m is not much. Individuals will not be the ones to get the contract but companies, these companies also pay so many people in the name of staff.
Lets not make a mountain out of a mull.
Secondly remember that 2m is not just for one time fumigation, is for a whole year fumigation.
Thirdly this fumigation is not only for rats. Mosquito, snakes and other ants are targeted during fumigation.
I hope my points here will not attract criticism. My views shaaaa
I wonder how anybody in their right senses will say N2m(less than 6000 dollars) is too much to fumigate the whole of state house for one year.
Re: N2m Budgeted For Fumigation In State House Before Rats Damaged Buhari's Office by MadCow1: 6:51pm On Aug 23, 2017
dadavivo:
JESUS Christ, 2,000,000 just for fumigation? Buhari is a scam.

Let's wait for liar Mohammed to explain to us that the fumigation experts are coming from Holland

Two million to fumigate Ask Rock is change money. Na run make the Rats no dey die.
Re: N2m Budgeted For Fumigation In State House Before Rats Damaged Buhari's Office by cjscon2(m): 6:54pm On Aug 23, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
Maybe the rats followed baba from u k. I can't imagen how after fumigating the office with such amount,the rats still get the effrontery to attack babas office.I believe this ones were in the same flight with him.
this are called Belgium rats
Re: N2m Budgeted For Fumigation In State House Before Rats Damaged Buhari's Office by idyicy45: 6:56pm On Aug 23, 2017
buhari body odour attracts the rats
Re: N2m Budgeted For Fumigation In State House Before Rats Damaged Buhari's Office by Splashme: 7:00pm On Aug 23, 2017
Integrityfarms:
Corruption in this apc government, shocks the devil himself
Re: N2m Budgeted For Fumigation In State House Before Rats Damaged Buhari's Office by deolu2000(m): 7:08pm On Aug 23, 2017
I smell the handwork of Babachir Lawal,the suspended SGF in this fumigation buhaha because it seem to follow in the order of the grass cutting manner.
Re: N2m Budgeted For Fumigation In State House Before Rats Damaged Buhari's Office by PHILipu1(m): 7:34pm On Aug 23, 2017
ourema:

You people called us wailers when we try to drive home the point.
Now you have seen it all. The GEJ administration is far better than this
I guess majority of you guys don't even know how Aso rock look like and that's why you guys talk any how.
Also tell me how much Jonathan was using too
Re: N2m Budgeted For Fumigation In State House Before Rats Damaged Buhari's Office by derevarc(m): 7:39pm On Aug 23, 2017
The money for fumigation is one, but most alarming is the 1.8milla for newspapers...... Arh...... Are they buying newspapers for the whole of unilag? Something that is 150 by retail, 100 for wholesale purchase
Re: N2m Budgeted For Fumigation In State House Before Rats Damaged Buhari's Office by wtfcoded: 7:42pm On Aug 23, 2017
shocked shocked sad
Re: N2m Budgeted For Fumigation In State House Before Rats Damaged Buhari's Office by mayortm001(m): 7:53pm On Aug 23, 2017
Where are the buharified members in NL
Una dey see am ba
Thieves angry
Re: N2m Budgeted For Fumigation In State House Before Rats Damaged Buhari's Office by Sonoyom(m): 8:06pm On Aug 23, 2017
One chance government
Re: N2m Budgeted For Fumigation In State House Before Rats Damaged Buhari's Office by Charly68: 8:11pm On Aug 23, 2017
Our leaders need serious prayers ..rats took over president's office ;what a shame on the part of those responsible for the cleanliness of that office .Intact they should be sacked .
Re: N2m Budgeted For Fumigation In State House Before Rats Damaged Buhari's Office by shegzee43: 8:15pm On Aug 23, 2017
veraponpo:

Budget is not equal to Cash payment.

This is why there is Budget Performance Evaluation every year.

That a thing is budgeted for does not mean it will be done.

Budget is just a financial plan. It is a provision.

There must be one MUMU on the defensive side
Re: N2m Budgeted For Fumigation In State House Before Rats Damaged Buhari's Office by babdap: 8:20pm On Aug 23, 2017
there is difference between budgetary provision and the amount accessed. I think it is better to publish the accessed amount from the vote than misleading the public.
Re: N2m Budgeted For Fumigation In State House Before Rats Damaged Buhari's Office by Raziii(m): 8:27pm On Aug 23, 2017
Seeing the comments here, I'm tempted to ask...does it mean you guys believe that rat story shocked
Re: N2m Budgeted For Fumigation In State House Before Rats Damaged Buhari's Office by Mindofgrtsuxess(m): 8:39pm On Aug 23, 2017
michoim:
But is not only for fumigation. It is for cleaning and fumigation . And these are normally awarded to contractors just as they do in most big companies. Reason well before you criticise.
The reasoning is after spending that much, rodent shouldn't b found in the office.
Re: N2m Budgeted For Fumigation In State House Before Rats Damaged Buhari's Office by geefasee: 8:45pm On Aug 23, 2017
e be like say na kill and dry wey don expire they buy
Re: N2m Budgeted For Fumigation In State House Before Rats Damaged Buhari's Office by sadewodu(m): 8:47pm On Aug 23, 2017
Someone needs to be sacked....
Re: N2m Budgeted For Fumigation In State House Before Rats Damaged Buhari's Office by Eeroh95(m): 9:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
taylor88:
Nigeria has finished

I will do it in a day bro..
Nigeria is a scam.
What is paining me most is the kind of lie this administration is lying. Cheap lies..
Re: N2m Budgeted For Fumigation In State House Before Rats Damaged Buhari's Office by samsobo24(m): 9:25pm On Aug 23, 2017
Let's think of this well, could this be true, and how can the office be so dirty to the extent of housing rodents cos it seems that Garbage Shehu lies also
Re: N2m Budgeted For Fumigation In State House Before Rats Damaged Buhari's Office by samsobo24(m): 9:27pm On Aug 23, 2017
Let's think of this well, could this be true, and how can the office be so dirty to the extent of housing rodents cos it seems that Garbage Shehu lies also
Maybe its a Strategy to keep The President at Home because of his health

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members / Court Sacks Yakubu Dogara From House Of Reps / “We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.