Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,918 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

“We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman (48786 Views)

Expect Tough Decisions Soon – Wike Warns FCT Residents / 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot / President Buhari Visits APC Situation Room In Abuja. PICTURES. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

“We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman by amoreobansu: 9:58pm On Jan 06
The Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, Nyesom Wike, has said Rivers State People will know who is in charge of the state soon.

This comes amidst the face-off between the state governor, Siminalayi Fubara and Wike.

In a meeting that took place at the home of the south-south Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Victor Giadom, on Saturday, Wike said the visit was personal and non-political.

However, the meeting has fueled speculation about his potential defection to the APC, especially given his apparent task of supporting President Bola Tinubu in the state.

Wike, who spoke on the purpose of the visit, said, “I didn’t come here for politics. I came here to visit my friend, Giadom. Let nobody misinterprets why I came here. That is why I came with PDP and APC leaders. It is a private visit to my friend.”

Wike said Giadom only gathered his people to show he was still politically relevant, noting that politics was about impacting the people.

Addressing Giadom, he said: “I have never been in doubt about your capacity to relate with your people. Politics is about impact. If you want to be a successful politician you must impact on your people so that when you call them they will answer you.”

However, he said: “Forget about these hungry noisemakers on the road. When the time comes, we will know who is in charge and who is not in charge. There is a time for everything.

“This is not time for politics. When the time comes, we will know who is who. If you like abuse me as you want . If you like employ everybody on social media. I have never bothered myself one day to know who is abusing me. Politics will come. We didn’t contest election based on social media. We spoke to the people, they listened and believed in us”.

Speaking on his realignment with Giadom, he said: “Party will come and go and friendship will remain. We have made our mistakes, we are all humans but friendship remains.

“When I was appointed a Minister, Victor Giadom led a team to congratulate me. It does not matter where you belong to what is important is the interest of Rivers. If you want to be a successful politician, greedy ones will not like you. Nobody has done well in politics without enemies. Those who hate you are in the minority. Those who love you are in the majority”.

Wike added: “When I was governor, Nigeria heard about Rivers State. That is what I have always preached. So, nobody should be afraid. I have no regrets when I stood by with my colleagues and friends that the presidency must go to the south.

“There was nothing I was not offered. But I said no. That is why I will continue to support the government of Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu. As I am going back home, I am going with the satisfaction that my friend is back.

“This visit I came today will cause a lot of trouble. Some people will start visits now. Follow who knows road. Continue to support Victor and all your leaders who mean well for all of you.

“For the first time in the history, Ogoni man is the chairman of works. I am happy that Ledum Mitee is a member of the NNPCL. Let nobody do community problems. When you do that development will not come.”

Earlier, Giadom referred to Wike’s visit as homecoming of a brother, a friend and a leader. He assured him of their support.

Giadom said: “Today is homecoming of a brother, a friend and a leader. I stand here on this ground to let you know that we have lived well, paid our dues and contributed to the development of this place.

“Be rest assured that we will support the team you will lead in Rivers to provide support for our President, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, who is the main reason we are all here today. This place nobody can challenge any visitor on this soil. We are in firm control of this place.”

In attendance in the event was serving senators, House of Representatives members from Rivers, APC and PDP leaders, and two former PDP chairmen in Rivers, Felix Obuah and Amb. Desmond Akawor, PDP’s South-south Chairman, Chief Dan Orbih, former PDP National Secretary, Sam Anyanwu, and various local dignitaries including traditional rulers, local government chairpersons, and youth and women’s groups.

https://politicsnigeria.com/we-will-know-who-is-in-charge-soon-wike-blows-hot-visits-apc-chairman-in-rivers/

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman by ArinzeAnthony03: 10:46pm On Jan 06
A very useless man called wike

457 Likes 43 Shares

Re: “We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman by MaxW11: 10:46pm On Jan 06
This man’s end is very near, I smell desperation

300 Likes 27 Shares

Re: “We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman by sylve11: 10:47pm On Jan 06
The man's confidence is not from this world. cool

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman by HeadNigga: 10:47pm On Jan 06
I thought jagaban already settled it

12 Likes

Re: “We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman by vanitybutiwanti: 10:48pm On Jan 06
grin if e didn't dey e didn't dey. Nobody should insult anybody, let the both sides play the politics, after all fubura was dancing to dey your dey in opobo on the 31st of December

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman by jogsman01(m): 10:48pm On Jan 06
Him still dey fight Fubara?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: “We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman by Fibonacci88: 10:48pm On Jan 06
Wike rest ur time has passed. Leave all this noise and cheat beating. Decamp to APC and stop being a coward.

192 Likes 14 Shares

Re: “We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman by ZUKKYY(m): 10:48pm On Jan 06
Wike and power drunk na 5&6 undecided

108 Likes

Re: “We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman by Bestjoy: 10:49pm On Jan 06
K

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: “We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman by QuickStandard: 10:49pm On Jan 06
grin
I really wanna understand, is Wike still a PDP MEMBER? Or he's now an Agbadorian?

I heard reno the he-goat is on naira land. Kindly respond MR. blogger

138 Likes 10 Shares

Re: “We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman by Wainey: 10:49pm On Jan 06
Ok
Re: “We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman by JASONjnr(m): 10:49pm On Jan 06
Godfatherism should be a crime in today's Nigeria.

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman by Venom11(m): 10:50pm On Jan 06
Rea life matterz

1 Like

Re: “We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman by anytexy: 10:50pm On Jan 06
You didn't visit for political...you visited for wedding preparation.. Mtcheeeew
You are talking to fools abi?

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman by zoedew: 10:51pm On Jan 06
ArinzeAnthony03:
A very useless man called wike
Fact-check his results and you should soon seen how not useless Wike is. He is a pragmatic politician who knows how to deploy his political capital. Wike kept PDP going when all Atiku cared about was feeding his tendency for opportunism while in hiding in Dubai only to emerge and brush Wike away to grab the PDP Presidential ticket. Now Atiku and all who care to find out know who is in charge in Rivers State and Nigeria. It is definitely not Atiku or Bwala! By the way, where is Rotimi Amaechi in all of these? Rotimi Amaechi clearly is represented by his failed metro line project in Port-Harcourt. That elephant project stands as a testament to the disaster Rotimi Amaechi has been in Rivers State politics. Rotimi Amaechi is a cut-to-size small arms!

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: “We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman by Abalado(f): 10:51pm On Jan 06
Fayose mugu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman by 43Ronin: 10:51pm On Jan 06
Wike it was very stupid and naive of you to think you can dictate to an ijaw man in Rivers state. You cleverly picked an opobo man because of their mixed heritage with ndigbo thinking that ijaw will not see him as their brother so you can use and useless him. But I am glad Izon are wiser than you. Rivers state actually belongs to the riverine people of Rivers state(ijaw). Don't try to oppress them in their state

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman by writeprof(m): 10:51pm On Jan 06
Wicked and evil people,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman by rolams(m): 10:51pm On Jan 06
Fabura is a full! Try and understand me ooo!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman by Enddy50ty(m): 10:52pm On Jan 06
This man will bring himself down and the party he supports.
The END is near..!!

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: “We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman by Jagabanarmy: 10:52pm On Jan 06
Hmm
Re: “We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman by GRACEGLORY: 10:52pm On Jan 06
🤡
Re: “We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman by pretydiva(f): 10:53pm On Jan 06
Oga wike, rest in Jesus name.

4 Likes

Re: “We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman by noble71(m): 10:54pm On Jan 06
: shocked
Re: “We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman by Franchise21(m): 10:54pm On Jan 06
🤣
Re: “We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman by Demigod22: 10:54pm On Jan 06
APC and PDP crossbreeding in Rivers State. Where is Rotimi Amaechi in this realignment?

13 Likes

Re: “We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman by rezzy: 10:54pm On Jan 06
Wahala
Re: “We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman by Daddyyin: 10:55pm On Jan 06
God bless Wike

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: “We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman by YoungLionken(m): 10:55pm On Jan 06
In saner climes, someone like Wike would have been a countryside cobbler undecided...

28 Likes

Re: “We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman by STEWpid(f): 10:55pm On Jan 06
Chai..

Sorry to say this,,

I think Wike needs a fatty-high-roused galloped and curvy Poosie with long line and average hole size to LASH for a period of 2 months, off-work, so that his head could calm down!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun / I Want To Die On The Throne — Emir Sanusi Said In 2015 Before Dethronement / Soldiers Step Up Their Game:See Pics Of Some Ammunitions Use In Boko Haram Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.