Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,736 members, 7,831,343 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Appeal To Earn A Living - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Appeal To Earn A Living (427 Views)

Special Appeal To All Employers Of Labour And HR / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Appeal To Earn A Living by nemafe(f): 3:46pm On Aug 23, 2017
Dear Nairalanders:

I am writing to appeal and express my strong interest in any Administrative, PR or Receptionist positions here in Abuja. I had my Bachelor’s degree in English and Literary Studies from Kogi State University in 2012. After completion of my degree I served in Taraba state in 2013 after which I proceeded to Benue State University for a PGD in Education from in 2015. I got married and relocated to Kubwa – Abuja early this year. I have always followed Nairaland since my university days as a guest until I opened this account a few days ago to post this appeal for a job.

For the last 3 years before relocating, I have been working in an administrative role at Moonlight Polytechnic, Kogi state where my duties included document management, general clerical tasks, organizing meetings and reception work. I also have experience in liaising with a community to setting up a polytechnic, a primary school and a secondary school coupled with my enthusiasm and dedication to work makes me a perfect candidate for any of this positions.

Through my experiences at Moonlight Polytechnic, I developed expertise in administrative duties, assessment and evaluation of staff and students. My achievement range from setting up effective administrative systems to team leading and complete office management. In short I believe I will bring efficiency, reliability and accuracy to any organisation’s procedures.

Aside from my technical competencies, I am a team player, highly motivated and a quick learner. Furthermore, I am someone who will always ensure that I have a working understanding of the administrative and policy framework within which one should operate in an organisation.

I would appreciate if any job offer can be arranged from any Nairalander that requires any of these services in Abuja in his/her organisation. It would be a great pleasure to discuss any of these positions and my resume in more detail. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
Endurance O. Onoja
oneeonoja@yahoo.com
Re: Appeal To Earn A Living by nemafe(f): 12:12pm On Mar 01, 2018
wow, lots of views and no one to help me out
nemafe:
Dear Nairalanders:

I am writing to appeal and express my strong interest in any Administrative, PR or Receptionist positions here in Abuja. I had my Bachelor’s degree in English and Literary Studies from Kogi State University in 2012. After completion of my degree I served in Taraba state in 2013 after which I proceeded to Benue State University for a PGD in Education from in 2015. I got married and relocated to Kubwa – Abuja early this year. I have always followed Nairaland since my university days as a guest until I opened this account a few days ago to post this appeal for a job.

For the last 3 years before relocating, I have been working in an administrative role at Moonlight Polytechnic, Kogi state where my duties included document management, general clerical tasks, organizing meetings and reception work. I also have experience in liaising with a community to setting up a polytechnic, a primary school and a secondary school coupled with my enthusiasm and dedication to work makes me a perfect candidate for any of this positions.

Through my experiences at Moonlight Polytechnic, I developed expertise in administrative duties, assessment and evaluation of staff and students. My achievement range from setting up effective administrative systems to team leading and complete office management. In short I believe I will bring efficiency, reliability and accuracy to any organisation’s procedures.

Aside from my technical competencies, I am a team player, highly motivated and a quick learner. Furthermore, I am someone who will always ensure that I have a working understanding of the administrative and policy framework within which one should operate in an organisation.

I would appreciate if any job offer can be arranged from any Nairalander that requires any of these services in Abuja in his/her organisation. It would be a great pleasure to discuss any of these positions and my resume in more detail. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
Endurance O. Onoja
oneeonoja@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me Out Did Anyone Know This Coy / Are You A Student Or Stay At Home Mum??? / Accountant Needed!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.