Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,194 members, 7,839,064 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

ASUU Strike Poll: What Is The Situation Report In Your School? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike Poll: What Is The Situation Report In Your School? (21200 Views)

ASUU STRIKE:- What Is The Situation Report In Your School? / See The Situation Of A School Classrooms In Imo State (photos) / ASUU: Has Your School Resumed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Strike Poll: What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by Montez90: 8:52pm On Aug 23, 2017
Covenant university

No vote

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike Poll: What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by Gbolahan94(m): 8:53pm On Aug 23, 2017
ABUBAKAR TAFA BALEWA UNI. BAUCHI. Referendum on FG & ASUU
Negotiation ATBU CHAPTER
1. Continue with the strike = 178 2. Suspend the strike = 01 3. Review the negotiatn =21
After the chapter meeting 23/08/2017

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike Poll: What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by kennyjam: 8:54pm On Aug 23, 2017
Let me kuku go an learn Trade because some elements no wan make we too chop wit Biro

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike Poll: What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by Democrat1c(m): 8:55pm On Aug 23, 2017
University of Calabar. Continuation... 400 votes Suspension... 07 votes Call off... 04 votes.
Tell students to learn trade.
Re: ASUU Strike Poll: What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by jakD: 8:55pm On Aug 23, 2017
fuckmeharder:
All chapters were asked to conduct an election as regarding if strike should be called off

University of Ibadan poll goes thus

NEC review FG offer and suspend strike: 8 votes

Suspension of strike: 0 vote

Continuation of Strike: 321 votes

ASUU NEC meets at Abuja tomorrow.

How did you get to know?
Re: ASUU Strike Poll: What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 23, 2017
Re: ASUU Strike Poll: What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by oceandive: 8:55pm On Aug 23, 2017
[quote author=joshuakdboy post=59762285]

Exactly, I was discussing with one of my colleagues who is a lecturer and he said, we have worked for a long time without rest, I was surprised at his statement.

He isn't supporting the strike because of what lecturers are agitating for, he is just in for the rest.

Only few lecturers really understand the essence of the strike. [/quote
That's the best fg can offer, if they ain't taking it then students are staying at home for a long time
Re: ASUU Strike Poll: What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 8:56pm On Aug 23, 2017
baike:
this RESULT is fake
we can't take it
I don't think you're a student of lautech nor having any body there
Re: ASUU Strike Poll: What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by baike: 8:56pm On Aug 23, 2017
Gbolahan94:
ABUBAKAR TAFA BALEWA UNI. BAUCHI. Referendum on FG & ASUU
Negotiation ATBU CHAPTER
1. Continue with the strike = 178 2. Suspend the strike = 01 3. Review the negotiatn =21
INEC is not the one who renounce this result
please
Re: ASUU Strike Poll: What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by wallex1983(m): 8:56pm On Aug 23, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:
ASUU *(LAUTECH CHAPTER)* ```RESULT``` (in the meeting held by 10am today):

0 PEOPLE VOTED FOR THE *STRIKE TO CONTINUE*

48 PEOPLE VOTED FOR *THE FG PROPOSAL TO BE REVIEWED*

278975 PEOPLE VOTED FOR *THE STRIKE TO DISCONTINUE*

*#BozzMike*

I love this.

Well, reporting from CU,

Strike to continue = 10889
To consider FG offer = 0
To discontinue strike = - 419

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike Poll: What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by Officialkplus(m): 8:56pm On Aug 23, 2017
Congress RĂ©solutions
ASUU-UNIOSUN held a special congress today at the Main Campus to conduct referendum on the FGN offers to the Union. Please find below result of the referendum.
1. Strike continues -21 votes
2. Suspend strike - 12 votes
3. Review proposal b4 suspension - 42 votes
Total number of votes - 75

Please note:
1. That this result shall get to the National Strike Coordinating Committee for collation and further processing.
2. That strike continues in Uniosun and for our information, peruse the strike bulletin no. 2.
Aluta Continua! Victoria Ascerta !

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike Poll: What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by Egalitarian1: 8:57pm On Aug 23, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:
ASUU *(LAUTECH CHAPTER)* ```RESULT``` (in the meeting held by 10am today):

0 PEOPLE VOTED FOR THE *STRIKE TO CONTINUE*

48 PEOPLE VOTED FOR *THE FG PROPOSAL TO BE REVIEWED*

278975 PEOPLE VOTED FOR *THE STRIKE TO DISCONTINUE*

*#BozzMike*

Fake news

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike Poll: What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by Idrismusty97(m): 9:05pm On Aug 23, 2017
At this stage it is clear, all undergraduates in public universities currently on strike should go and learn work.
Re: ASUU Strike Poll: What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by dheilaw1(m): 9:09pm On Aug 23, 2017
AAUA
Majority voted for continuation of the strike
Re: ASUU Strike Poll: What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by jojothegreat(m): 9:15pm On Aug 23, 2017

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike Poll: What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by Meister5(m): 9:16pm On Aug 23, 2017
FUTO is slowly turning to a desert. Most students are long gone. Me sef went home today.
Re: ASUU Strike Poll: What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by Holuu(m): 9:29pm On Aug 23, 2017
Bimffo:
Funaab result?
Anyone in the house?
Re: ASUU Strike Poll: What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 23, 2017
I'm sure my school won't bother voting, they too like strike.
Re: ASUU Strike Poll: What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by Namdeenero(m): 9:56pm On Aug 23, 2017
Meister5:
FUTO is slowly turning to a desert. Most students are long gone. Me sef went home today.
Lol Eziobodo is now dry as F**k. But finally more time for us to put finishing touches to our final year projects.... Aluta continua!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike Poll: What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by romeoetin(m): 10:07pm On Aug 23, 2017
Namdeenero:
Lol Eziobodo is now dry as F**k. But finally more time for us to put finishing touches to our final year projects.... Aluta continua!
Eziobodo dry where. No be where I dey?
Re: ASUU Strike Poll: What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by Iamhenry96(m): 10:22pm On Aug 23, 2017
romeoetin:
Brov, it's true..people don run go house!
Re: ASUU Strike Poll: What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by Lonergem: 10:24pm On Aug 23, 2017
Ui And Strike Are Just Lky Identical Twins
Re: ASUU Strike Poll: What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by Namdeenero(m): 10:24pm On Aug 23, 2017
romeoetin:

I no know where you dey o but Futo road is not as busy as it used to be by this time
Re: ASUU Strike Poll: What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by ProFuhrer: 10:24pm On Aug 23, 2017
dheilaw1:
AAUA
Majority voted for continuation of the strike
jojothegreat:
Holuu:
[/quote]

PLEASE CLICK HERE LIKE AND SHARE the story BEGINNING'S END by Missnande, it's a beautiful six words story.

She needs your likes and shares to win on SEUN OSEWA FLASH FICTION CHALLENGE.
[quote author=Rorachy post=59765753]I'm sure my school won't bother voting, they too like strike.
Iamhenry96:

romeoetin:

Iamhenry96:

Re: ASUU Strike Poll: What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by Mattyxta(f): 10:27pm On Aug 23, 2017
jakD:

How did you know this? Were you there in the Congress?

That's the truth about the result. The congress was held at Education quadrangle.
Re: ASUU Strike Poll: What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 23, 2017
MOUAU ARE FORMING RIGHTEOUS, BUT THEY HOPE TO ENJOY THE BENEFITS OF THE AGREEMENT REACHED BY ASUU AND FG.

Re: ASUU Strike Poll: What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by mneedss(m): 10:35pm On Aug 23, 2017
waoooo...let's see how it goes. I'll go well
Re: ASUU Strike Poll: What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by bahaushe1: 10:50pm On Aug 23, 2017
Bayero University, Kano

Continue strike - 206

review offer and then suspend - 98

suspend strike - 33

Total - 337
Re: ASUU Strike Poll: What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by jakD: 10:54pm On Aug 23, 2017
Mattyxta:

That's the truth about the result. The congress was held at Education quadrangle.

No student in the school and beside did they announce the referendum result at the end?
Re: ASUU Strike Poll: What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 23, 2017
Sniper12:
Shout out to unilorin.fuk ASUU
University of Ilorin will shock Nigerians very soon.
Re: ASUU Strike Poll: What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by Gbolahan94(m): 11:10pm On Aug 23, 2017
ABUBAKAR TAFA BALEWA UNI. BAUCHI.
Referendum on FG & ASUU
Negotiation ATBU CHAPTER
1. Continue with the strike = 178 2
2. Suspend the strike = 01 3.
3. Review the negotiation =21

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Passes Bills Establishing 3 Universities / Benjamin Marcus Graduates As Best Student From Knutsford University Ghana / JAMB 2017: My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.