Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,948 members, 7,810,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Aso Villa And The Audacity Of Rats - Reuben Abati - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aso Villa And The Audacity Of Rats - Reuben Abati (29259 Views)

Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News / 2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati / Reuben Abati Trolls Governor Rochas Okorocha On IG (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aso Villa And The Audacity Of Rats - Reuben Abati by konfused: 8:02pm On Aug 23, 2017
Ahahahaha

Never Knew Abati was this good with satires, I have judiciously read each and every one of his piece since Buhari ascended the throne, trust me, this guy is good and a master wordsmith

Thanks Abati for this extremely interesting piece.

Sometimes I wonder how Femi and Garba feels when they read his piece.

#noshame

4 Likes

Re: Aso Villa And The Audacity Of Rats - Reuben Abati by sbfynest(m): 8:02pm On Aug 23, 2017
Abeg dis note too long
Re: Aso Villa And The Audacity Of Rats - Reuben Abati by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:02pm On Aug 23, 2017
An unbelievably brilliant read. Delightful, intuitive and opened the door to questions that need answers. Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Aso Villa And The Audacity Of Rats - Reuben Abati by ReubenE(m): 8:05pm On Aug 23, 2017
Abati, a very good writer

So the amount budgeted for Aso Rock maintenance including fumigation was N4billion.

Anyways, Abati blamed evil spirits and Buhari blamed rats......its 1:1

1 Like

Re: Aso Villa And The Audacity Of Rats - Reuben Abati by myproperty(m): 8:12pm On Aug 23, 2017
Waow!!! What an epistle? Yet funny and very informative showing the stupidity in the government with their lies

3 Likes

Re: Aso Villa And The Audacity Of Rats - Reuben Abati by sandland: 8:12pm On Aug 23, 2017
This rat thing happens only when you leave your seat too long.

2 Likes

Re: Aso Villa And The Audacity Of Rats - Reuben Abati by grandstar(m): 8:15pm On Aug 23, 2017
Funny thing is that there are rats in the white house.

Its no biggie
Re: Aso Villa And The Audacity Of Rats - Reuben Abati by baike: 8:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
I clap for APC because lie is the only

language they can speak and Nigerians will understand

1 Like

Re: Aso Villa And The Audacity Of Rats - Reuben Abati by myproperty(m): 8:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
Teewhy2:
All this just because of rats. If you have advised GEJ well when you have the chance at the ASO VILLA on how to make Nigeria a better place we won't be at this cross road. Most Nigeria politicians are like Nigeria spectators when they are outside the football pitch they will use mouth to dribble messi ,ronado with neymar but on the pitch they can't even pass/ control the ball correctly.
Same thing Buhari did when he was not a president. Yaradua was told to resign because of his health and now same scenario

1 Like

Re: Aso Villa And The Audacity Of Rats - Reuben Abati by BiafranBushBoy: 8:24pm On Aug 23, 2017
grandstar:
Funny thing is that there are rats in the white house.

Its no biggie

And Obama worked from home right?

While they now used 4Billion for fumigation cheesy

1 Like

Re: Aso Villa And The Audacity Of Rats - Reuben Abati by Ruhamah23(m): 8:25pm On Aug 23, 2017
so an interesting piece...Got me laughing out loud...

1 Like

Re: Aso Villa And The Audacity Of Rats - Reuben Abati by gotnel: 8:26pm On Aug 23, 2017
Recce batallion of the Nigeria rat forces invaded the presidential Villa and took over the government.

1 Like

Re: Aso Villa And The Audacity Of Rats - Reuben Abati by mikeweezy(m): 8:29pm On Aug 23, 2017
Remimadrid:
Too long epistle
bros read it is cool I enjoy it all through

1 Like

Re: Aso Villa And The Audacity Of Rats - Reuben Abati by Ishilove: 8:33pm On Aug 23, 2017
Ha! 4 billion to fumigate Aso Villa?! That's more than many road projects in the country shocked

This country is finished

2 Likes

Re: Aso Villa And The Audacity Of Rats - Reuben Abati by mikeweezy(m): 8:34pm On Aug 23, 2017
konfused:
Ahahahaha

Never Knew Abati was this good with satires, I have judiciously read each and every one of his piece since Buhari ascended the throne, trust me, this guy is good and a master wordsmith

Thanks Abati for this extremely interesting piece.

Sometimes I wonder how Femi and Garba feels when they read his piece.

#noshame
really the man is good I always enjoy his work

2 Likes

Re: Aso Villa And The Audacity Of Rats - Reuben Abati by Gamesmart: 8:36pm On Aug 23, 2017
PLURIMI:
BY REUBEN ABATI

Reuben Abati.

Thief!

Ole!

Barawo!

Shut up!
Re: Aso Villa And The Audacity Of Rats - Reuben Abati by billyG(m): 8:36pm On Aug 23, 2017
i won ask abati is this rats part of d demons abati talk about that dey walk upside down in aso rock?
Re: Aso Villa And The Audacity Of Rats - Reuben Abati by mikeweezy(m): 8:39pm On Aug 23, 2017
waooo this man is so funny

1 Like

Re: Aso Villa And The Audacity Of Rats - Reuben Abati by spinna: 8:39pm On Aug 23, 2017
The opening paragraph sef is discouraging..the rats made Buhari sick . A good article should start with a good kicker something to interest the audience. Me i no read am o
Re: Aso Villa And The Audacity Of Rats - Reuben Abati by ArinzeAnthony03: 8:40pm On Aug 23, 2017
Nice story

1 Like

Re: Aso Villa And The Audacity Of Rats - Reuben Abati by Ishilove: 8:41pm On Aug 23, 2017
Abati never disappoints with his brilliant and riveting satiritical pieces.

This government seems to be living in a cocoon of deceit, so much so that they have failed to realise how puerile and insulting their lies have become.

Well sha, 2019 draweth nigh

2 Likes

Re: Aso Villa And The Audacity Of Rats - Reuben Abati by successincentiv(m): 8:41pm On Aug 23, 2017
We just have a confused government

1 Like

Re: Aso Villa And The Audacity Of Rats - Reuben Abati by buffalowings: 8:41pm On Aug 23, 2017
Remimadrid:
Too long epistle

Enemy of progress

1 Like

Re: Aso Villa And The Audacity Of Rats - Reuben Abati by Yinkaotunba123: 8:50pm On Aug 23, 2017
This is too funny my people, only God knows where this country is moving to. Anyway, OAU is experiencing a similar problem, I beg Oga Garba Sheu please keep me updated on what u are going to use to eradicate RATS from Aso Villa

1 Like

Re: Aso Villa And The Audacity Of Rats - Reuben Abati by billyG(m): 8:51pm On Aug 23, 2017
oooo!why shld rats do this to us!d rats hav cross d red line!!we shall not take it anymore,arise oh compatriot,let us all join hands destroy evil vermins with atomic energy,nuclear weapons, & Icbm.

1 Like

Re: Aso Villa And The Audacity Of Rats - Reuben Abati by ofuonyebi: 8:51pm On Aug 23, 2017
Abati can only be talking to puppets like him...about rats and crocodiles in the Aso rock

why cant he tell Nigerians why the govt he was a key actor during the GEJ mindlessly looted

the Nigerian treasury and sent the economy into coma?...we are still waiting!
Re: Aso Villa And The Audacity Of Rats - Reuben Abati by Lexxyla: 8:58pm On Aug 23, 2017
Funny is an understatement for this piece. Oh when the saint!!!

This APC government creating unnecessary news for themselves with their unnecessary lies.

1 Like

Re: Aso Villa And The Audacity Of Rats - Reuben Abati by ensamy(m): 9:02pm On Aug 23, 2017
Abatti so this long writing is for the Presidential rats hmmmm!! The service chiefs as cats will deal with all these rats that are putting our unity on the edge grin grin grin. Biafran rats and Arewa rats.
Re: Aso Villa And The Audacity Of Rats - Reuben Abati by AMUNSI23(f): 9:05pm On Aug 23, 2017
Aso rock rat invasion pt1,pt2 iS loading.......

1 Like

Re: Aso Villa And The Audacity Of Rats - Reuben Abati by princemidon(m): 9:11pm On Aug 23, 2017
Presidential office invasion

Re: Aso Villa And The Audacity Of Rats - Reuben Abati by 9jatatafo(m): 9:11pm On Aug 23, 2017
Garba Shehu is doing a very bad PR work. This is laughable as rats has become beavers that eats the wood used for making the furniture.
Re: Aso Villa And The Audacity Of Rats - Reuben Abati by Amos87(m): 9:19pm On Aug 23, 2017
A fee ceee! Una Fada

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo Coalition For Nigeria: Mark, Makarfi, Lamido, Others Weigh Options / Troops Neutralize Biafran National Guard Gunman, Recover Arms / Nnamdi Nsorom Shot By Assassins In Imo (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.