Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,319 members, 7,842,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Knowledge That Might Save Your Life One Day - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Knowledge That Might Save Your Life One Day (60800 Views)

One Harsh Reality of Life One Must Accept. / Free Knowledge That Might Save A Life One Day / Free Knowledge That Might Save A Life One Day. Share With Friends And Families.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Knowledge That Might Save Your Life One Day by tk4rd: 4:07pm On Aug 27, 2017
Good One OP
Re: Knowledge That Might Save Your Life One Day by natureem: 6:08pm On Aug 27, 2017
Thanks OP, very educating
Re: Knowledge That Might Save Your Life One Day by deife(m): 8:22pm On Aug 27, 2017
LastMumu:

13. You are driving a car and your brakes failed,then

Do not say your last prayers in panic and be shouting "Jesus! Jesus!" upandan
Do not kill( turn off) the engine in panic as turning off engine will lock your steering then you can't change your path to avoid collisions.
Do not change your gear to “neutral”, just decrease the gears sequentially. If you are in 80 with 4 gear come to 3rd and hit accelerator car will slow down like wise do with rest of the gears.
Once you have attained impact sustainable speed, try hand brakes. If they failed too, collide your vehicle with a similarly sized, parked car because Car fronts are designed to absorb shock (structurally weaker) and hitting a similarly sized car will distribute the momentum evenly
Else collide it with a tree or pole( make sure you wear seat belt and have air bags).

Thanks but what if it's a car with an automatic gear?
Re: Knowledge That Might Save Your Life One Day by bcbones: 4:21pm On Aug 28, 2017
That no.7 is always a smokers watch word...once in smoke house always look 4 exit incase demand come...that's standard
Re: Knowledge That Might Save Your Life One Day by lenovoboy: 10:31am On Sep 01, 2017
charlsecy:
[img]place image link here[/img]
did not work sir.
Re: Knowledge That Might Save Your Life One Day by millhouse: 11:09pm On Sep 04, 2017
noted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Knowledge That Might Save Your Life One Day by okdaddy393: 8:53pm On Sep 09, 2017
If the stranger is unarmed, why'd I even ruin my car or even listen to him in the first place? I'd rather call the police or drag him out of my car lol.
because the stranger got enough money to also replace the car. lol
Re: Knowledge That Might Save Your Life One Day by okdaddy393: 9:07pm On Sep 09, 2017
Pushas:

I agree with this a 100%. However, since we are not really sure of the status of the stranger (he might be a terrorist, hired assassin, Street thug, etc ) They best thing to do always is to Obey instructions. If he feels threatened or can see you trying to play smart. He won't hesitate to kill you! Don't underestimate some peeps.
Better to pray to never to be a victim than the other way round, considering the preventive measures. lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books / University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures / Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.