Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Late Ojukwu's Son Blast IPOB & MASSOB, Shows Love For Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Late Ojukwu's Son Blast IPOB & MASSOB, Shows Love For Buhari (879 Views)

Biafra Sit-At-Home : IPOB-MASSOB Supremacy Battle / Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding / "Form A Political Party And Push Your Agenda" - APC Tells IPOB, MASSOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Late Ojukwu's Son Blast IPOB & MASSOB, Shows Love For Buhari by GloriaSabipeepz(m): 7:17pm On Aug 23, 2017
The son of late Chukwuemeka Ojukwu, Emeka, has declared that his father actually met with President Muhammadu Buhari on Nigeria’s unity before he died- Buhari had on Monday 21 said in his broadcast that he and Ojukwu met in Daura, Kastina state and discussed on why Nigeria should remain united before Ojukwu died- The IPOB and MASSOB had described Buhari’s comment on Ojukwu as false and untrue

The son of late Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, Emeka Ojukwu Jnr. has disowned Biafra agitators, vindicating President Muhammadu Buhari on his celebrated discussions with his late father on the unity and indivisibility of the Nigerian nation.
NAIJ.com gathered that Ojukwu who spoke in arelease to reporters in Awka, Anambra state, noted that contrary to news around the internetby Biafra agitators that he had denied that his father met President Buhari, he never granted any media interview or posted any massage onsocial media that Buhari was wrong about his discussions with the late father.
This reaction is coming on the heels of stories making the rounds in the social media that he; Ojukwu Jr. replied Buhari’s statements as untrue which members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) have been describing as lies, demanding proof of the meeting with the late Ikemba of Nnewi with Mr. President.The young Ojukwu noted that his late father actually held the said meeting with Buhari before his demise, adding that all that Buhari said in his Nationwide Broadcast were true.

Read More: https://sabipeepz.com/news/late-ojukwu-son-blast-ipob-and-massob-shows-support-for-buhari/

Re: Late Ojukwu's Son Blast IPOB & MASSOB, Shows Love For Buhari by Hadone(m): 7:20pm On Aug 23, 2017
Good guy
Re: Late Ojukwu's Son Blast IPOB & MASSOB, Shows Love For Buhari by MurderEnglish(m): 7:24pm On Aug 23, 2017
it is bomb he used to blast? If it is bomb, then army pipo com and carry him as terrorists.

Nigeria is our country, I ayam not going anywhere. But wait o, if you want to go, you can go nobody should hold pipo from going. Is it not freedom for movements?

Alright, I want to go too. It is not Nigeria that is my problem. my problem is that I bought fone today and dey say is nairaland that is raining in town. I pay one cyber cafe person to open email after she open it finish,she say I give her 2H, I vex Sha. I con give her her money. She help me do mb on mtn I con enter nairaland Tru her help, the boy is guru in internet o shocked he love-vendor my phone o, I can chat and message pipo from my house without touching or knowing your face. It is good thing we should know that happun today.
Bye

1 Like

Re: Late Ojukwu's Son Blast IPOB & MASSOB, Shows Love For Buhari by hisgrace090: 7:28pm On Aug 23, 2017
No matter what may, always stick to the truth.

I love his courage despite mounting pressure from within.

Eziokwu by ndu ka ndi igbo kwuru.
Oga diri igbo namma.
Re: Late Ojukwu's Son Blast IPOB & MASSOB, Shows Love For Buhari by Blizzy9ja: 7:29pm On Aug 23, 2017
This one is jealous of NK success, and once again he's looking for peanuts and hand outs from Abuja

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Ojukwu's Son Blast IPOB & MASSOB, Shows Love For Buhari by kingxsamz(m): 7:32pm On Aug 23, 2017
chai...
Igbos won't like this...
e go pain dem eh...

Re: Late Ojukwu's Son Blast IPOB & MASSOB, Shows Love For Buhari by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:34pm On Aug 23, 2017
News from a useless source. @Op, your source is unverified!

1 Like

Re: Late Ojukwu's Son Blast IPOB & MASSOB, Shows Love For Buhari by cumbak60: 7:39pm On Aug 23, 2017
If only IPOB can stick to the part of truth and cordial diplomacy? I was ashamed with the way these guys were heaping insults and abuses on the presidency... their FB page was more like an insult slinging room yesterday.
You can make your point without insult. IPOB, you guys should learn the act of neutral engagement void of insults. #advice.

2 Likes

Re: Late Ojukwu's Son Blast IPOB & MASSOB, Shows Love For Buhari by cumbak60: 7:40pm On Aug 23, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
This one is jealous of NK success, and once again he's looking for peanuts and hand outs from Abuja
So because of NK, he should not say the truth again. undecided Nna'eh. You guys are amazing bunch of people. sad
Re: Late Ojukwu's Son Blast IPOB & MASSOB, Shows Love For Buhari by Yyeske(m): 7:41pm On Aug 23, 2017
Every true Anambrarian knows IPOB is fake
Re: Late Ojukwu's Son Blast IPOB & MASSOB, Shows Love For Buhari by Omeokachie: 7:42pm On Aug 23, 2017
No doubt.

But the question is can Dim and Buhari, over a few sips of kunu, agree between the two of them the future of a country of over 180m people?

If that is the way it is done, then we only need two people in this country...one is dead, while the other is a visiting UK based president.

1 Like

Re: Late Ojukwu's Son Blast IPOB & MASSOB, Shows Love For Buhari by simplyhonest(m): 7:44pm On Aug 23, 2017
Hmnnn...
Re: Late Ojukwu's Son Blast IPOB & MASSOB, Shows Love For Buhari by Bari22: 7:48pm On Aug 23, 2017
pigs won't like this
Re: Late Ojukwu's Son Blast IPOB & MASSOB, Shows Love For Buhari by Mynd44: 7:51pm On Aug 23, 2017

(1)

Nigeria Overdue For Restructuring – Arewa Youths / In Response To "Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous?" / "Buhari, Beware Of Nasir Ahmad El-Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.