Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:24 PM

Kaduna Government Warns Against Circulation Of Inciting Images - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Government Warns Against Circulation Of Inciting Images (13138 Views)

Kaduna Government Gives Conditions For El-Zakzaky To Travel / Buhari Accused Of Inciting Violence During His Speech At APC Rally In Zamfara / Aisha Campaign Team Accuses Saraki, Atiku Of Inciting Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Government Warns Against Circulation Of Inciting Images by 1shortblackboy: 11:18am On Aug 24, 2017
since the call to revenge and the images is being done by fulanis na only warning we go see.
Re: Kaduna Government Warns Against Circulation Of Inciting Images by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 24, 2017
What kind of useless govt is plaguing Nigeria??

Death everywhere everyday.
Re: Kaduna Government Warns Against Circulation Of Inciting Images by Raziii(m): 12:12pm On Aug 24, 2017
All we do is warn! Why not just arrest them already!!!
Re: Kaduna Government Warns Against Circulation Of Inciting Images by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 24, 2017
To think that El-rufai himself shared derogatory pictures about a sitting president not too long ago, this people are funny, they can only wish...but social media would continue being a torn in their flesh, and it's not going away anytime soon.
Re: Kaduna Government Warns Against Circulation Of Inciting Images by NigelCundy: 1:06pm On Aug 24, 2017
ChangetheChange:
[b] grin

Hell Rufai and Buhari are enemies of Democracy

Hahahah. We the citizens of this useless country are its enemies. We tolerate so much bull shit
Re: Kaduna Government Warns Against Circulation Of Inciting Images by lycan2: 1:19pm On Aug 24, 2017
BIG BROTHER IS NOW ON TWITTER BEWARE WE ARE WATCHING YOU ,GEORGE ORWELLS 1984 GO AND READ IT
Re: Kaduna Government Warns Against Circulation Of Inciting Images by jay89: 1:59pm On Aug 24, 2017
We are waiting for dem.
Re: Kaduna Government Warns Against Circulation Of Inciting Images by xtreme07(m): 7:46am On Aug 26, 2017
feldido:
Where's d picture?

Who opened this thread just to see the pictures like me? angry
sir, what motivated u o stop sport betting?

How were u able to quit permanently?

How is life outside punting so far?

Am able to make same decision.
Re: Kaduna Government Warns Against Circulation Of Inciting Images by feldido(m): 9:46am On Aug 26, 2017
xtreme07:
sir, what motivated u o stop sport betting?

How were u able to quit permanently?

How is life outside punting so far?

Am able to make same decision.

Its

God

Determination

Self Discipline... Not that I wasn't a good punter cool u know na.

Now I'm able to live freely with my Family without stress and anxiety.

I'm into alot that fetch me enough money to live ok with my Family... Life of an entrepreneur.
Re: Kaduna Government Warns Against Circulation Of Inciting Images by xtreme07(m): 9:50am On Aug 26, 2017
feldido:

Its

God

Determination

Self Discipline... Not that I wasn't a good punter cool u know na.

Now I'm able to live freely with my Family without stress and anxiety.

I'm into alot that fetch me enough money to live ok with my Family... Life of an entrepreneur.
wow, superb!.

Thats the power of a made up mind plus determination.
Thanks sir.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Intels’ Volpi Apologises To NPA, Says Company Will Comply With TSA Policy / Akeredolu: Move To Amend VAT Law To Favour FG Will Fail / Ogun Government Threaten To Shut Commercial Banks Rejecting Old Naira Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.