Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,654 members, 7,955,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:49 AM

Will I Be Admitted With The New Jamb Cut Off? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Will I Be Admitted With The New Jamb Cut Off? (1073 Views)

A New Jamb Record Has Been Set / How To Get Admitted With Full Funding For Your MS Or PhD In The U.S. / List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will I Be Admitted With The New Jamb Cut Off? by NLProblemChild(m): 11:28pm On Aug 23, 2017
Hello nlders,will I get admitted with the new jamb cut off,or this is just a plan to extort money from us who scored below 180, because i am sure almost everybody's score above 100.
I don't understand what jamb is up to with the new development. I just hope my 157 can get me admission to any university for any less competitive course.. Or I should not waste my money to buy post utme form??
Re: Will I Be Admitted With The New Jamb Cut Off? by Mhiztamurtala(m): 12:09am On Aug 24, 2017
Bro, I will urge u to wait for ur preferred school to release it's own cut-off mark.. Jamb aren't forcing school to admit students with 120 by it just d minimum mark that any university can accept!! I rep 'www.edutips.com.ng'
Re: Will I Be Admitted With The New Jamb Cut Off? by NLProblemChild(m): 9:11am On Aug 24, 2017
Mhiztamurtala:
Bro, I will urge u to wait for ur preferred school to release it's own cut-off mark.. Jamb aren't forcing school to admit students with 120 by it just d minimum mark that any university can accept!! I rep 'www.edutips.com.ng'
thanks bro!

1 Like

Re: Will I Be Admitted With The New Jamb Cut Off? by CornelG(m): 9:37am On Aug 24, 2017
To me you should not even waste your precious time and money. But is your decision to make, you can give it a trial no one ever knows. Meanwhile wishing you all the best
Re: Will I Be Admitted With The New Jamb Cut Off? by odoguma(m): 11:06am On Aug 24, 2017
Are you out of school and in need of a short term job to make money before resumption. Look no further.
Iroko Tv is now recruiting for Offline Sales Agent who will sell their subscription vouchers to existing and new customer.
Basic Salary: 25K
On-Time target: 40 to 60K and above.
Application is by sending in CV to erecruiter@erecnigeria.com with the email subject "Offline Sales Agent - (Location) "

They now have openings for Offline Sales Agents in various locations in Lagos.

Locations include:

- Ikeja
- Victoria Island
- Surulere
- Lekki
- Alimosho
- Isolo/Okota
- Yaba
- Ajah
- Maryland
- Trade Fair/Alaba
- Iyana Ipaja/Idimu
- Ketu
- Ikorodu
- Apapa

Note: Successful applicant will be contacted via mail for interview.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Latest Update On Assu Strike Pls / WAEC GCE Timetable For Private Candidates – 2018 / Switching From Law To Medicine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.