Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Switching From Law To Medicine - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Switching From Law To Medicine (1004 Views)

Nkem Okeke Who Transferred From Anatomy To Pharmacy To Medicine Graduates / Houston Single Mom Of 5 Graduates From Law School, Poses With Her Children / Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Switching From Law To Medicine by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 10, 2018
H
Re: Switching From Law To Medicine by ggoldmine: 5:14pm On Mar 10, 2018
I'd advise you take a year off to take science classes in one of these tutorial centres, then resit for WAEC if you're really passionate about being a medical doctor. Check out schools where you can study medicine in Ukraine if you have the money. I hear they're the best when it comes to teaching medicine.
Re: Switching From Law To Medicine by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 10, 2018
h
Re: Switching From Law To Medicine by dollyjoy(f): 5:54pm On Mar 10, 2018
I think you want to switch because it's obvious you won't graduate with a good result after spending five years in school. All the best though. undecided
Re: Switching From Law To Medicine by ggoldmine: 6:01pm On Mar 10, 2018
DavidN6:

My parents would definitely not support me if i try that. I mean taking tutorials for a year to write WAEC. I'm looking towards a foundation program that can accept me, after the program I can then move to 1st year in medicine.

That's the only foundational program I know. Even if you want to sign up for a pre-degree program, you'll still need a science WAEC cert. to be admitted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Switching From Law To Medicine by Ablyz(m): 6:03pm On Mar 10, 2018
Re: Switching From Law To Medicine by MzMe(f): 6:14pm On Mar 10, 2018
DavidN6:

My parents would definitely not support me if i try that. I mean taking tutorials for a year to write WAEC. I'm looking towards a foundation program that can accept me, after the program I can then move to 1st year in medicine.

There is no where in the world you would study a science course with an art subject combination at O'level not to talk of Medicine and Surgery. You will have to retake your O'level and a good tutorial center is your best bet as you will be properly groomed for the exams except if you want to go back to SSS 1.
Re: Switching From Law To Medicine by Nutase: 8:46pm On Mar 10, 2018
Its better late than never....thank God you realised now but I'm sorry to say your only chance is to rewrite WAEC as a science student. All foreign universities will ask for your WAEC.
Re: Switching From Law To Medicine by Stallion93(m): 8:59pm On Mar 10, 2018
We secure Invitations from the school of choice and Letter of admission for Those who wish to study at Ukraine on Only the following courses: Medicine&Surgery, Bio Ethics, Radiography, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Economics, Banking and Finance, Computer Science, Public relations, Architecture, Philology, philosophy, Economics, Engineering of all divisions and arts for both Undergraduate and Post graduate level. Experience a wonderful and uninterrupted, academical journey from highly Qualified Eastern European Teachers in an optimally sophisticated environment with all necessary basic amenities readily available. Call these numbers for further inquiry 08187887448, 08059227783
Re: Switching From Law To Medicine by Raintaker(m): 11:35pm On Mar 10, 2018
You'll have to write WAEC or NECO again.
Re: Switching From Law To Medicine by MrHibee(m): 3:28am On Mar 11, 2018
Send me a dm of your number. I seriously need to talk to you.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) 2018/2019 Admission Application Form Out (6th R.C) / Exam Cancelled As Windy Rain Pulls Off Exam Hall's Roof Minutes Before Exam / What's The Usefulness of this PADLOCK Icon On Android Phones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.