Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,148 members, 7,829,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

The Nervous Atheist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Nervous Atheist (504 Views)

What created God ? A Response To Atheist Question / As An Atheist Would You Circumcise Your Male Children? / Atheist Come Here And Reason With African Traditional Faithful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nervous Atheist by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:46pm On Aug 23, 2017
Nervous Atheist

"Dear Ray Comfort. Every day new videos come out of Islamic extremists murdering innocent people, say for instance James Foley, every day you ignore this and continue to attack atheists. You attack the peaceful people and ignore the violent ones while declaring us atheists as the bad ones. You question my morals just because I'm an atheist but a good person would not ignore the suffering and murder of thousands of people which goes on every day. I know you're going to block me because you do not like to hear anything that is different to your opinions which proves insecurity about your own beliefs but this is also to your fans. Do you really want to pretend like we are the bad ones while a religion almost as large as your own is killing people for not following their teachings? We have a common enemy here, one which wants all of us dead floating down a river of our own blood. How about you put away your pathetic, childish, pointless vendetta against us and help us actually save some lives? A good few billion if Muslim extremists keep up what they are doing. Of course you won't but then I don't see how you can question my morals while you are just letting people die and we are trying to stop that." Toshino Kyoko

Thank you for sharing your concerns. Before I speak about Islam, I want you to know that I don't have a vendetta against atheists. Go through my last 100 posts and perhaps you will find one or two mentions of atheism. But I do share your concern about Muslim extremists. I was in tears when I heard of the horrible fate of James Foley.

You have a right to be fearful. If Islam gets its way, atheists, homosexuals, Jews, and Christians will be executed in the same way James Foley was murdered. But here's the irony. For years I have watched your fellow atheists do everything they can to destroy Christianity—through constant mockery, by twisting the Bible, through hatred (I have deleted thousands of hate-filled comments), intolerance, and very real threats of legal action if God or prayer is mentioned in schools or in the public place.

You have rejected the love of Christianity—that says to love your enemies and to do good to those who despitefully use you—and now you are going to have to face the religion of hate. Islam's agenda is a violent one, but (like the Nazis) it gains its power through politics. It will take time, but they know that it works. They politically take over small towns, larger cities, and then countries. We are seeing that happen in Europe.

You have said "We have a common enemy here, one which wants all of us dead floating down a river of our own blood." Okay, let’s fight together. My agenda is to see people become Christians and evidence of that will be that they will replace any hatred they have with the love of God. That deals with all violence, whether it’s domestic related or terrorism.

Will you join me in battle? Do you care that much? Then you will have to come over to our side. You will have to give up your personal battle with God and surrender to Him.

See www.needGod.com for details.
https://www.facebook.com/official.Ray.Comfort 22 August 2014

1 Share

Re: The Nervous Atheist by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:37pm On Sep 05, 2017
Nervous Atheist
Re: The Nervous Atheist by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:51pm On Oct 06, 2017
The fearful atheist.

Re: The Nervous Atheist by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:21am On Aug 27, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

Nervous Atheist

embarassed
Re: The Nervous Atheist by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:33pm On Oct 10, 2019
Unnecessarily fearful. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Vericore Technologies Promotes Back To School With Donation To Daystar Christian / "We Shall Help You Massage Your Buttocks Before The Marathon"--religious Retards / Why 40??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.