Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Nigeria Is A Fraud! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is A Fraud! (1792 Views)

Buba Galadima: FG's N20k Cash Transfer, School Feeding Program A Fraud / "Biafra Is A Fraud – It Was In The Mortuary, Now Gone To The Cemetery" -Nwabueze / Joe Igbokwe: IPOB Is A Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is A Fraud! by mideactive: 12:28am On Aug 24, 2017
I am not much of a talking person,but I believe so much in Justis and fairness. Mr president in his welcome back speach said Nigeria is not Negotiable, please ask him what is he talking about?are we slaves,is he now trying to take our rights as humans from us just because they call us Nigeria?please look around you,will you confidently call Nigeria a home.of course,I will not blame Mr president for our troubles,but it's obvious that we are not the same.what I see in the present fraud called Nigeria is about a region exploiting another.look around and see the abvious,Nigeria will not work!it's so sad,i wish it does.even Buhari knows the fact,Nigeria will crumble.no be swear, na the fact..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is A Fraud! by maclatunji: 12:30am On Aug 24, 2017
Then you are probably the greatest fraud because Nigeria gave birth to you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Fraud! by mideactive: 12:33am On Aug 24, 2017
maclatunji:
Don't lie to ur self,aside ur rich politician father,what else.u better wake up if u'r a youth.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Fraud! by maclatunji: 12:38am On Aug 24, 2017
mideactive:

Don't lie to ur self,aside ur rich politician father,what else.u better wake up if u'r a youth.

What have you tried to do for yourself before whining? Was it angels that built any other country you might want to mention?

Are Nigeria's current leaders not people like you?

Stop playing victim and take charge of your life.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Fraud! by mideactive: 1:24am On Aug 24, 2017
maclatunji:

What have you tried to do for yourself before whining? Was it angels that built any other country you might want to mention?

Are Nigeria's current leaders not people like you?

Stop playing victim and take charge of your life.

Lol!my brother,it's far beyond that.I am a real hustler,I can survive anyhow.you look around u and be real for once,is these what you dream of as a country?can't u see everything is misplaced.we are obviously not the same,you can lie to yourself all u want.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Fraud! by freshest4live: 3:13am On Aug 24, 2017
mideactive:

Lol!my brother,it's far beyond that.I am a real hustler,I can survive anyhow.you look around u and be real for once,is these what you dream of as a country?can't u see everything is misplaced.we are obviously not the same,you can lie to yourself all u want.
How did you go from.. Everything is misplaced.. To.. We are obviously not thesame.
Are we the only nation with groups who are not thesame? Is the guy from Imo and the other guy from Anambra thesame simply because of a unifying language? If that is the case, then why should a Preist or Bishop from one state be rejected by the other state? Were the Osus and their masters thesame?
On this thread, a Yoruba from Ondo state complained that even in the regional Government of the first republic, his people felt they weren't carried along by Awolowo, and believed lbadan was given too much focus, would you then say the Yoruba's are not thesame?
Even in Delta state, you see community clashes amongst groups in lsoko who believe they are not thesame.
In Germany, the Turks have been with the Germans for a long time, and they are like an ethnic group already. There are some racists in Germany who may also use your line.... We are not all thesame, but the Germans and the Turks have lived together, and they do not say the Turks have hindered their progress, what about Tanzania and the multiple ethnic groups as well as lndonesia?
My question is....At what point can you say a group of people are now thesame and invariably everything should become stable as a result?
Re: Nigeria Is A Fraud! by Nobody: 4:26am On Aug 24, 2017
maclatunji:

Stupid Muhammadian, we have been existing before the silly Niger-Area

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Fraud! by Nobody: 4:36am On Aug 24, 2017
freshest4live:

How did you go from.. Everything is misplaced.. To.. We are obviously not thesame.
Are we the only nation with groups who are not thesame? Is the guy from Imo and the other guy from Anambra thesame simply because of a unifying language? If that is the case, then why should a Preist or Bishop from one state be rejected by the other state? Were the Osus and their masters thesame?
On this thread, a Yoruba from Ondo state complained that even in the regional Government of the first republic, his people felt they weren't carried along by Awolowo, and believed lbadan was given too much focus, would you then say the Yoruba's are not thesame?
Even in Delta state, you see community clashes amongst groups in lsoko who believe they are not thesame.
In Germany, the Turks have been with the Germans for a long time, and they are like an ethnic group already. There are some racists in Germany who may also use your line.... We are not all thesame, but the Germans and the Turks have lived together, and they do not say the Turks have hindered their progress, what about Tanzania and the multiple ethnic groups as well as lndonesia?
My question is....At what point can you say a group of people are now thesame and invariably everything should become stable as a result?

Afonjas mining the skulls of their brothers,
Selling/trading the human parts for rituals,

Badoo slaughtering YET THEY ARE STILL THE SAME

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Fraud! by Nobody: 4:58am On Aug 24, 2017
mideactive:

9Lol!my brother,it's far beyond that.I am a real hustler,I can survive anyhow.you look around u and b for once,is these what you dream of as a country?can't u see everything is misplaced.we are obviously not the same,you can lie to yourself all u want.

Leave that zombie guy, he is a mode here on nairaland and an islamic extremist, he is the one who controls the islamic section on nairaland, the one who will make you swear and convert to Islam, accepts Muhammad as the only prophet of God/Dog/Allah before you can comment on thread related to Islam, he is not different from other almajiri on the streets,

Fact is that Nigerians are not one, they don't reason same way or have a common goal, Nigerians can't unit and fight together, Nigeria is always at warwar, Nigerians are not patriotic and are not proud of their country

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Fraud! by freshest4live: 5:00am On Aug 24, 2017
YorubaMuslims:

Existing as what?
Re: Nigeria Is A Fraud! by Nobody: 5:18am On Aug 24, 2017
freshest4live:

Existing as what?

We had our different kingdom, empires, cities before the British invasion

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Fraud! by mideactive: 6:13am On Aug 24, 2017
freshest4live:

Take a closer look my brother,everything in Nigeria has been designed to favour a particular region.the army,police,the government u name it.we can't continue like this,even if our leaders are not ready to do the right thing,we must stand up against these now.I don't want this kind of country for my kids.police will asult you,military we brutalize u.the world is more too advance than this poo we call a country..

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Fraud! by freshest4live: 6:52am On Aug 24, 2017
YorubaMuslims:

We had our different kingdom, empires, cities before the British invasion
So you want to go back to kingdoms and Empires? Come on, whatever empire or kingdom we had is unfortunately gone and the world has moved on, we are now to build a new world for ourselves.
Re: Nigeria Is A Fraud! by freshest4live: 6:58am On Aug 24, 2017
mideactive:

Take a closer look my brother,everything in Nigeria has been designed to favour a particular region.the army,police,the government u name it.we can't continue like this,even if our leaders are not ready to do the right thing,we must stand up against these now.I don't want this kind of country for my kids.police will asult you,military we brutalize u.the world is more too advance than this poo we call a country..
None of these was so in the first republic before the civil war, the army, police, etc was designed to be so only after the first coup and counter coup due to the long reign of the northerners in the military era. Jonathan had the chance to turn things around and there are other ways the southerners can change things but now you say you want to pull out completely rather than fight positively for what you want? I just don't get this logic.
Re: Nigeria Is A Fraud! by mideactive: 7:24am On Aug 24, 2017
freshest4live:

None of these was so in the first republic before the civil war, the army, police, etc was designed to be so only after the first coup and counter coup due to the long reign of the northerners in the military era. Jonathan had the chance to turn things around and there are other ways the southerners can change things but now you say you want to pull out completely rather than fight positively for what you want? I just don't get this logic.

The odds are just not in our favour right now,a total pull out is the answer.though the number is an advantage,but a large number of people without direction is just useless.u can say the truth anymore bcus of tribalism,no nation can ever grow that way.
Re: Nigeria Is A Fraud! by MMMw: 7:30am On Aug 24, 2017
freshest4live:

if north like make dem no reason. North I mean main north suffer more in this fraud. And u know when a man is down he will try to carry others. Na lie only you people will. We are going abeg

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Fraud! by maclatunji: 8:22am On Aug 24, 2017
mideactive:

A 'real hustler' would know that things don’t just fall in place and you have to persevere and be smart enough to see opportunities in today's problems or even historical ones not whine about them.
Re: Nigeria Is A Fraud! by freshest4live: 8:29am On Aug 24, 2017
MMMw:
if north like make dem no reason. North I mean main north suffer more in this fraud. And u know when a man is down he will try to carry others. Na lie only you people will. We are going abeg
I agree the Northerners have so many problems they have to address, but l still do not see how pulling out addresses anything. No region has been a perfect example as well, still same Nigerians running the show in whatever El Dorado republic you wanna create.
Re: Nigeria Is A Fraud! by truth4u: 8:37am On Aug 24, 2017
freshest4live:

Ghana is free forever ...kwame Nkrumah

Ghana is a free country... Even Nigerians are more free in ghana than in Nigeria... Ghana has human right... Ghana has law... Everybody is equal in ghana... Ghana speak almost one language, twi.... Ghana and ghanaian first is the law...there are no herdmen killing others... Ghana is a Christian country, there is a quarterly national nondemonination prayer at independent square... No Muslim supremacy, no slave and no master...obia n'obia...

Also, there is no one ghana, but ghana..

Nigeria is a jungle rule by wild animal...a geographical location rule by illiterate.... Igbos want out...what is hard for you all diabolical demons to understand

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Fraud! by freshest4live: 8:50am On Aug 24, 2017
truth4u:

Ghana is free forever ...kwame Nkrumah

Ghana is a free country... Even Nigerians are more free in ghana than in Nigeria... Ghana has human right... Ghana has law... Everybody is equal in ghana... Ghana speak almost one language, twi.... Ghana and ghanaian first is the law...there are no herdmen killing others... Ghana is a Christian country, there is a quarterly national nondemonination prayer at independent square... No Muslim supremacy, no slave and no master...obia n'obia...

Also, there is no one ghana, but ghana..

Nigeria is a jungle rule by wild animal...a geographical location rule by illiterate.... Igbos want out...what is hard for you all diabolical demons to understand
You are so ignorant, there is tribalism in Ghana, a small country of just 20million, l read their forums too. If you want out, then why are your leaders not pushing it? If you say you have no leader but Nnamdi Kanu, then that's totally irresponsible because Nnamdi kanu should convince the ohaneze Ndigbo and other elected leaders who would voice out the agitation of the Ndigbo's, until then you can't blame other regions for not letting you go.
Re: Nigeria Is A Fraud! by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 24, 2017
freshest4live:

So you want to go back to kingdoms and Empires? Come on, whatever empire or kingdom we had is unfortunately gone and the world has moved on, we are now to build a new world for ourselves.

Mr. Man the Benin Kingdom would have been a great nation today,
you are asking stup!d questions, many countriworld the world had empires, kingdoms before they become what ever they are today, your 1st question was as if without Nigeria we had no identity.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Fraud! by freshest4live: 9:18am On Aug 24, 2017
YorubaMuslims:

Mr. Man the Benin Kingdom would have been a great nation today,
you are asking stup!d questions, many countriworld the world had empires, kingdoms before they become what ever they are today, your 1st question was as if without Nigeria we had no identity.

Of course, but the empire is gone, it couldn't stand and bowed at the time to another Empire. Instead of going back to a failed Empire, why not take what we can from the debris and learn from their success and failures to build our own new Empire that wouldn't bow easily to western imperialists.
Re: Nigeria Is A Fraud! by Tilda30(f): 9:19am On Aug 24, 2017
how is our dear country a fraud?
Re: Nigeria Is A Fraud! by Yakson09: 9:26am On Aug 24, 2017
wat abt Biafra
Re: Nigeria Is A Fraud! by Marcelo290(m): 9:55am On Aug 24, 2017
freshest4live:

Of course, but the empire is gone, it couldn't stand and bowed at the time to another Empire. Instead of going back to a failed Empire, why not take what we can from the debris and learn from their success and failures to build our own new Empire that wouldn't bow easily to western imperialists.
Bro, I actually understand your points, but there is so much injustice in Nigeria, take these practical examples and be the judge.

1.If you aren't from the North, it would be hard to get into the force and other crucial appointments and political positions.

2. A secular country like Nigeria has elements of sharia law in the constitution, is it justifiable?

3. The quota system. what concerns a southerner if a Northerner is educationally less developed? the variety in cut off marks is very painful, if u attended a federal university in Nigeria you would understand, now here is the irony, you are being ruled by those admitted through quota system, how are we expected to move forward?

4. The attention given to each region by the Federal government differs, how do you want them to feel? Buhari even said, the 97% and 5% shii.

5. The Northern hegemony and their quest for power cum born to rule mentality, both PDP and APC have both zoned the 2019 presidency to the North, what's your say?

6. Using of politicians instead of technocrats in their field.

So what's your say? Let's discuss without tribal affiliations.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Fraud! by freshest4live: 10:19am On Aug 24, 2017
Marcelo290:
Bro, I actually understand your points, but there is so much injustice in Nigeria, take these practical examples and be the judge.

1.If you aren't from the North, it would be hard to get into the force and other crucial appointments and political positions.

2. A secular country like Nigeria has elements of sharia law in the constitution, is it justifiable?

3. The quota system. what concerns a southerner if a Northerner is educationally less developed? the variety in cut off marks is very painful, if u attended a federal university in Nigeria you would understand, now here is the irony, you are being ruled by those admitted through quota system, how are we expected to move forward?

4. The attention given to each region by the Federal government differs, how do you want them to feel? Buhari even said, the 97% and 5% shii.

5. The Northern hegemony and their quest for power cum born to rule mentality, both PDP and APC have both zoned the 2019 presidency to the North, what's your say?

6. Using of politicians instead of technocrats in their field.

So what's your say? Let's discuss without tribal affiliations.
I understand, but what l don't get is why secession becomes the best alternative or the answer to all these.
The major problem we have is that we the youths only wail endlessly without a love for the nation. The truth is we do not love Nigeria enough to change things, as youths we must get involved to right the wrongs. Instead of lgbos or Yoruba's leaving Nigeria, why don't we rather chase out the Fulani's and Hausa's to join their brothers up North in Niger and Chad if they don't behave? The cry for secession is rather unfortunate and a defeatist mentality considering the fact that we southerners are more educated, we should be able to tame the North if need be, but we can't because we have major problems we Southerners are not admitting to ourselves, and so the North uses our disunity to further rule us with their own policies. Don't you see where l'm coming from? We must look inwards first.
Re: Nigeria Is A Fraud! by Marcelo290(m): 11:19am On Aug 24, 2017
freshest4live:

I understand, but what l don't get is why secession becomes the best alternative or the answer to all these.
The major problem we have is that we the youths only wail endlessly without a love for the nation. The truth is we do not love Nigeria enough to change things, as youths we must get involved to right the wrongs. Instead of lgbos or Yoruba's leaving Nigeria, why don't we rather chase out the Fulani's and Hausa's to join their brothers up North in Niger and Chad if they don't behave? The cry for secession is rather unfortunate and a defeatist mentality considering the fact that we southerners are more educated, we should be able to tame the North if need be, but we can't because we have major problems we Southerners are not admitting to ourselves, and so the North uses our disunity to further rule us with their own policies. Don't you see where l'm coming from? We must look inwards first.
But hence other tribes and regions feel good about the present status quo, what do you want the embittered to do? Many even insult them for questioning the Northern hegemony, they prefer to take the crumbs from their masters table. How can South be united when some criticize the other for trying to change what is?

The only option meant for them is to break out cos no one seems to understand their plights. We need a revolution in the country but one group can't achieve that alone.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Fraud! by goldviaggra: 11:20am On Aug 24, 2017
Truth.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Fraud! by MMMw: 11:32am On Aug 24, 2017
freshest4live:

I agree the Northerners have so many problems they have to address, but l still do not see how pulling out addresses anything. No region has been a perfect example as well, still same Nigerians running the show in whatever El Dorado republic you wanna create.
that to USA that pulled out, tell that to Singapore, tell that to USSR, tell that to those that know what it means to be a nation, tell that to those Scotland, tell that to Sudan, tell that even to u that always wan to b independent. Why cant u refuse to marry and have ur own family. Tell that to ur children when dey will be out to have their own family

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Fraud! by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:00pm On Aug 24, 2017
MMMw:
that to USA that pulled out, tell that to Singapore, tell that to USSR, tell that to those that know what it means to be a nation, tell that to those Scotland, tell that to Sudan, tell that even to u that always wan to b independent. Why cant u refuse to marry and have ur own family. Tell that to ur children when dey will be out to have their own family
Word
Re: Nigeria Is A Fraud! by freshest4live: 12:04pm On Aug 24, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Word
Did he address my point? nah he did not.
Re: Nigeria Is A Fraud! by orisa37: 12:21pm On Aug 24, 2017
YorubaMuslims:

That Post is educating you, but you are behaving either like a rat seceding from the State House or the rat invading it.
You are as much a Nigerian as Mr. President.
Don't surrender just like that 'cos noone is harassing you out of our common heritage.

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Are ‘bastards’ If They Can’t Cause Another Civil War - Junaid Mohammed / REVEALED! Destruction Of APC In Anambra Elections. / PHOTOS: Gov. El Rufai At Burial Of Sheikh Abubakar Abdullahi Tureta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.