Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,067 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

What's With Game Of Thrones And Its Feministic Agenda? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What's With Game Of Thrones And Its Feministic Agenda? (963 Views)

The Mountain From Game Of Thrones And His Wife In Pictures / More Photos Of 'The Mountain' In Game Of Thrones And His Tiny Girlfriend / Who's Winning Westeros? Beware The Night King Before 'game Of Thrones' Season 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's With Game Of Thrones And Its Feministic Agenda? by Nobody: 5:01am On Aug 24, 2017
Okay I just realized that they've pretty much killed off all the awesome, male characters in the show and left a bunch of mediocre and exaggerated female characters. For example:

Daenerys: the sloot of dragons, a narcissistic bîtch is one of the worst and most over hyped character I've ever seen on TV. Very boring and too unrealistic, no substance whatsoever.

Sansa: This one takes the gold for being super dumb and boring but all of a sudden, she's a political player like littlefinger? and the Queen of the north....smh

Brienne: She isn't even a main character in the books but all of a sudden she's the fiercest knight apparently and SHE BESTED THE HOUND, seriously?!

Cersie: Another dumb, vain, shallow and whorish character whose attributes ironically took her to the iron throne.

Ellaria and sand snakes: These broads didn't even hold any power in the books so why are they in control of Dorne now?

Yara greyjoy: no comment

They've killed off all the strong male characters with remarkable attributes and replaced them with mediocrity in the name of feminism. Khal Drogo, Eddard stark, Rob stark, Tywin Lannister, Ramsey Bolton and even Joeffrey, leaving us with Jon snow, a Sissy and Tyrion Lannister, a dwarf drunk. Smdh.

I've not seen season 7 yet, waiting for the whole episodes to be out. But hopefully they'll prove me wrong and kill off these broads and the Night king sits on the Iron Throne.

P.s. Breaking Bad>>>>>>>>Game of thrones
Re: What's With Game Of Thrones And Its Feministic Agenda? by Palmslight(m): 5:07am On Aug 24, 2017
Eyaa, I can feel your pains
Re: What's With Game Of Thrones And Its Feministic Agenda? by Nobody: 5:18am On Aug 24, 2017
Palmslight:
Eyaa, I can feel your pains
More of disgust than pain bro.
Re: What's With Game Of Thrones And Its Feministic Agenda? by laliga01: 7:43pm On Aug 24, 2017
h8rr:
Okay I just realized that they've pretty much killed off all the awesome, male characters in the show and left a bunch of mediocre and exaggerated female characters. For example:

Daenerys: the sloot of dragons, a narcissistic bîtch is one of the worst and most over hyped character I've ever seen on TV. Very boring and too unrealistic, no substance whatsoever.

Sansa: This one takes the gold for being super dumb and boring but all of a sudden, she's a political player like littlefinger? and the Queen of the north....smh

Brienne: She isn't even a main character in the books but all of a sudden she's the fiercest knight apparently and SHE BESTED THE HOUND, seriously?!

Cersie: Another dumb, vain, shallow and whorish character whose attributes ironically took her to the iron throne.

Ellaria and sand snakes: These broads didn't even hold any power in the books so why are they in control of Dorne now?

Yara greyjoy: no comment

They've killed off all the strong male characters with remarkable attributes and replaced them with mediocrity in the name of feminism. Khal Drogo, Eddard stark, Rob stark, Tywin Lannister, Ramsey Bolton and even Joeffrey, leaving us with Jon snow, a Sissy and Tyrion Lannister, a dwarf drunk. Smdh.

I've not seen season 7 yet, waiting for the whole episodes to be out. But hopefully they'll prove me wrong and kill off these broads and the Night king sits on the Iron Throne.

P.s. Breaking Bad>>>>>>>>Game of thrones

Technically you seems to be making sense... but we cannot know more than the writer(s)

1 Like

Re: What's With Game Of Thrones And Its Feministic Agenda? by labi1977(m): 8:39pm On Aug 24, 2017
They shud call it game of women !! Jon just got his dumb a saved by another gal. hiss
Re: What's With Game Of Thrones And Its Feministic Agenda? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 25, 2017
labi1977:
They shud call it game of women !! Jon just got his dumb a saved by another gal. hiss
Smh......never liked that dude though.
Re: What's With Game Of Thrones And Its Feministic Agenda? by Tamarapetty(f): 9:08pm On Aug 25, 2017
the female characters are really boring.. i only watch it cause of the guys

2 Likes

Re: What's With Game Of Thrones And Its Feministic Agenda? by SamzackD(m): 2:55am On Aug 26, 2017
Op are you saying you are disgusted at the fact they made the role of the female characters in the show, somehow important than that of the male ?

dude that's misogynistic

Well allow me to burst your bubbles the women even gained more power and prominence in the season 7

1 Like

Re: What's With Game Of Thrones And Its Feministic Agenda? by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 26, 2017
SamzackD:
Op are you saying you are disgusted at the fact they made the role of the female characters in the show, somehow important than that of the male ?

dude that's misogynistic

Well allow me to burst your bubbles the women even gained more power and prominence in the season 7
Nope, you did not burst any bubble, an earlier post already made it crystal.
About your first statement, I'm not against female characters holding important roles but it shouldn't be female characters who are mediocre at best and obviously the show is infested by 'em. Now all the female roles appear forced and bland. The only female character that's up there would be Lady Olenna.

Like I said, the only epic ending in this show would be the Night King on the Iron throne, not the Sloot of dragons, not the Bum in the North.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's With Game Of Thrones And Its Feministic Agenda? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 26, 2017
Why do most of you criticise what you don't understand?. Joffery's death was the best for me, and Cersei isn't a mediocre.

Sansa is only holding in for Jon Snow, what where you expecting him to do?. Seat back and fight a battle he isn't prepared for?.
Re: What's With Game Of Thrones And Its Feministic Agenda? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 26, 2017
kimbraa:
Why do most of you criticise what you don't understand?. Joffery's death was the best for me, and Cersei isn't a mediocre.

Sansa is only holding in for Jon Snow, what where you expecting him to do?. Seat back and fight a battle he isn't prepared for?.
Joffrey was an incredible character!. He was a character everyone loved to hate. But Cersie is just plain and stūpid and over hyped. Same as the aforementioned female characters.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Mercy Exposes Breast On TV As Finals Draw Near (watch Video) / Bbnaija - Dorothy Moves Ebuka D**k / What Do You Think Of Bbc News?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.