Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,348 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

What Do You Think Of Bbc News? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Do You Think Of Bbc News? (966 Views)

BBC To Launch Broadcasting Services In Yoruba And Pidgin / Favorite Movie Scenes - As Many As You Can Think Of / What Do U Think Of Michael Jackson? Check Out D Female Version Of Michael (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Of Bbc News? by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:35am On Jun 20, 2007
What do you think of BBC news, i think they are such critics they like to pick on everything around them. they are also so good at painting other countries bad. they never pick on the faults of their own country. i would also like to hear other views from you all.
Re: What Do You Think Of Bbc News? by Mustay(m): 2:41am On Jun 20, 2007
That's Y they're british.
Re: What Do You Think Of Bbc News? by ogogoro: 8:48am On Jun 20, 2007
They report the news as they understand it. undecided
Re: What Do You Think Of Bbc News? by denex: 9:36am On Jun 20, 2007
They are just picking up where CNN left off.

You know that Britain has now verified that it is the "boy" of the US.
I think the BBC is just following ensuite to show that they remain loyal to CNN.
Re: What Do You Think Of Bbc News? by iice(f): 2:09pm On Jun 20, 2007
Hahaha indeed, tis why they are brits. I do love watching 'talking movies' very few movies meet their standards aside of course for their own movies grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Bbc News? by dinozzo(m): 11:22pm On Jun 20, 2007
The BBC is very biased about what they give out. This doesn't relate to their news channel but commentaries during sport competetions tends to be very one sided. The commentators pick one player to support and ridicule the other opponent. Very unprofessional sometimes it annoys me up to the extent I mute the sound.
iice:

Hahaha indeed, tis why they are brits. I do love watching 'talking movies' very few movies meet their standards aside of course for their own movies grin grin
Yeah all their films are like classics even when it's obvious some are crap.
Re: What Do You Think Of Bbc News? by uspry1(f): 6:40am On Jun 21, 2007
Just in case of you don't know what BBC stands for. British Broadcast Corporation.

BBC has no related or under contract with CNN (Cable News Network). Both are independent world TV news.
Re: What Do You Think Of Bbc News? by Mustay(m): 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2007
British's Brutish Broadcasting Corporation
Re: What Do You Think Of Bbc News? by denex: 4:39am On Jun 22, 2007
Hmmm, somebody has a Masters in abbreviations.
Re: What Do You Think Of Bbc News? by Mustay(m): 3:46pm On Jun 22, 2007
denex:

Hmmm, somebody has a Masters in abbreviations.

ha ha ha
Re: What Do You Think Of Bbc News? by chuckdee4(m): 5:22pm On Jun 22, 2007
The BBC is a joke, their version of the news is whatever makes England look good, any news on Africa is always negative news. They think the world starts and ends in England, justifies my reason for not watching the news anymore. What they show isn't news at all. In my old man's words "Whatever benefits the British is their definition of justice"
Re: What Do You Think Of Bbc News? by Mustay(m): 5:07am On Jun 23, 2007
'thank God' peter was also attacked in s.a cos i sure say bbc don ready to do documentary on martins' attack

(1) (Reply)

Royco Advert! / Please Help On To Draft A Detailed Budget For Sponsors For A Reality Tv Show / Favorite 5 Tv-shows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.