Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,047 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

I Just Created An Android App That Would Curb Job Scams ! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Just Created An Android App That Would Curb Job Scams ! (2643 Views)

How To Spot Job Scams And Protect Yourself / 10 Tips To Help You Identify And Avoid Job Scams / I Just Got A Job From Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Created An Android App That Would Curb Job Scams ! by holuphisayor(m): 12:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
Nice app but can't understand the problem its trying to solve.

Questions
how would you verify if a reviewer is a former/current employee ?
how would you verify if a company is legit or not?
Re: I Just Created An Android App That Would Curb Job Scams ! by Donald3d(m): 1:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
emidizy:
I just downloaded the app on my HTC M8 and the app is unresponsive on my phone. Clicking on the menu does nothing
So sorry about that ,could you send me a screenshot ?
Re: I Just Created An Android App That Would Curb Job Scams ! by emidizy(m): 2:39pm On Nov 22, 2017
Donald3d:

So sorry about that ,could you send me a screenshot ?

This is all I get in the app. No other thing works.
I m running android 5.0.1

Re: I Just Created An Android App That Would Curb Job Scams ! by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 31, 2017
Donald3d:
Hello guys the app has been updated on the playstore !.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jobpoller.android
Kindly download and try it out !
Good morning sir, i checked out the website for your app and it is awesome but you might want to change the text color from ash to black. Reason is, the text is a description and an important aspect of your app. Not everyone sees ash colored texts clearly. Dont force users to have to look closely to see your texts. Changing the text to black is a simple accessibilty hack that might make people download your app more.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Foundation Application Form 2018 Is Out - Apply Now! / Custodian Graduate Trainee Programme 2020 / Memblink NG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.