Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Infinix Hot Note X551 Mini Specifications, Features And Price - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot Note X551 Mini Specifications, Features And Price (611 Views)

Infinix Hot Note X551(SOLD) / INFINIX Hot Note X551 Screen Needed ASAP / How Do I Recover My Privacy Protection Password For My Infinix Hotnote X551? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 Mini Specifications, Features And Price by erameh1: 6:50am On Aug 24, 2017
You will definitely fall in love with the new Infinix Hot Note X551 Mini specifications of Android 4.4.2 KitKat smartphone that looks a lot like an iPhone 6+. Given all its fantastic specifications, it seems to be the coolest creation of Infinix Mobile so far.

Find Infinix Hot note for sale at the best price in Jiji: here the smartphone of your dreams will cost you a lot less than in any online shop!

Jiji not only saves money but also saves time: they offer products only from real sellers, modern search system with filters, easy-to-use terms for site use and the fastest transactions possible!

There is also an effective fraud protection system, so shopping in Jiji turns out to be a pleasant experience!

Design and sensations

The new smartphone comes in a pulsed light box designed, a concept similar to the latest Samsung devices.
The Infinix Hot Note X551 is really huge – its dimensions are 155 x 77 x 8.9 mm. So, if you are a fan of large gadgets – this phone is definitely for you. However, the smartphone weighs only 172g and feels very light when you hold it because of its soft rounded corners. The gadget is extremely ergonomic and its back cover is amazing for touching and sliding fingertips as it is designed to look like faux wood.
Under the removable top of the smartphone, there are two Micro SIM slots and a Micro SD card slot.

enter the link below to see the full specifications

http://alltechng.com/infinix-hot-note-x551-mini-specifications-features-and-price/

(1) (Reply)

My Phone No Longer Charge Unless Is Off / I Have Never Used A Phone With The Worst Battery Life Like Tecno M6. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.