Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,051 members, 7,953,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:55 AM

Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional (20150 Views)

Kenneth Copeland Calls Forth 'Supernatural Heatwave' To Kill Coronavirus In NYC / Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) / American Pastors Pray Over Kenneth Copeland As He Visits Winners Chapel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by oaroloye(m): 12:57pm On Sep 22, 2017
2. Another tradition we hear is that healing has passed away. That there are no miracles today. But the Word of God proves that’s not true. In Exodus 15:26, God says, “…I am the Lord that healeth thee.” He also tells us that He does not change (Malachi 3:6). He has never changed since the beginning of time. For healing to pass away, God would have to pass away...and He is not about to do that!
3. The third dangerous tradition is this one: “God gets glory from Christians being sick.” That tradition totally violates the Word of God. The Bible says that people gave glory to God when they saw the lame walk and the blind see. God receives glory from your healing—not your pain!
The world is looking for a way out of sickness and disease, not a way into it. Let’s break down those traditions and deliver a hurting world from the most dangerous killer of all.
Scripture Reading:
Mark 2:1-12

Whereas, the COPELANDS and others their ilk were all on good terms with THE POPE, BILLY GRAHAM, and other FALSE CHRISTIANS who preach against DIVINE HEALING being EVERY CHRISTIAN'S RIGHT, and against LITERAL INTERPRETATION of Bible Promises.

*GOOD MORNING EVERYONE, DO HAVE A BLESSED THURSDAY*

www.divinerevelationsstream.info [/quote]

KENNETH COPELAND ACCUSED OF FREEMASONRY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uiKNAUnrzs

http://pdf.amazingdiscoveries.org/References/TO/215/TO215_S78-NewPage1a-Copeland.pdf

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 23, 2017
KENNETH COPELAND DEVOTIONAL
23RD SEPTEMBER 2017

TOPIC : REKINDLE THE FIRE
(GLORIA COPELAND)

Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you...
James 4:8

Remember when you first got into the Word and were so excited about the things of God? Remember when you could hardly wait to read the next chapter in the Bible or listen to the latest teaching tape? There was only one word to describe you—hot! Your reborn spirit was on fire for God.
When Ken and I first heard the message of faith, we were like that. We were so on fire that nothing else in the world interested us. We had learned that we could trust God’s Word just like we could trust the word of a close friend, and we were hungry to find out everything He had promised us in His Word.
Back then, it seemed all I did was read God’s Word. I read faith books. I listened to tapes. I was dedicated. My total interest was the Word of God.
But slowly that changed. At first I didn’t even realize it was happening. Then the Holy Spirit went to work on me and showed me that I had grown lukewarm. I had let the fire die down. I still read the Word, but I had lost my enthusiasm.
Maybe you’ve had this same experience. If so, I want to tell you how to get the fire back. It worked for me and it will work for you.
God’s Word says to draw near to Him and He will draw near to you. In order to do that you will have to first drop the things that are stealing your time from reading the Word. Delight yourself in His Word. Become diligent again. If you will give your attention to the things of God, soon your desire for God will increase. Your desire will follow your attention. The more you attend to something, the more your desire is drawn to give attention to that thing.
I can show you that this is a natural principle. If you play golf, you’ll go for months at a time without even thinking about it. Then one day you’ll make time in your schedule to go to the course and play a round or two. The next day you may want to play again. Your desire gets stronger and stronger the more you play.
This same thing will happen in the spirit realm. Your soul’s desire will follow whatever you spend your time doing. Start building yourself up by praying in the spirit. Believe and act on everything God says to you. Before long that flicker that’s been wavering in your spirit will grow again into an all-consuming fire!
Scripture Reading:
Revelation 3:13-22

MY-COMMENT:
If you've stop doing the things you were doing before for God, this is the spirit of lukewarm, you need to rekindle the fire and wax stronger in the things of the Spirit.

GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYONE

DO HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND

www.divinerevelationsstream.info
Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 24, 2017
24TH SEPTEMBER 2017

TOPIC : GOD'S WILL IS LIBERTY
(GLORIA COPELAND)

Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
2 Corinthians 3:17

Liberty. If you could put the will of God into one word, that would be the word. God wants people to be free. Free from sin and sickness, poverty, oppression and every other curse.
That freedom is what Jesus came to provide. He said, “The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor...to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised…” (Luke 4:18). That’s what He trained His disciples to do. And if you’re a born-again believer, that’s what He wants you to do too!
Some people say, “Well, I don’t know about that. That may not be God’s will for today.”
But listen, the Bible says God never changes. He hasn’t changed His will for the earth. He doesn’t do one thing awhile and then go do another thing for a while. Jesus’ life was a perfect picture of God’s will 2,000 years ago—and it still is! That’s why He left instructions for us to go and do the works that He did. That’s why He sent the Holy Spirit to empower us to do them.
Jesus still wants to do the will of the Father here on earth—but He does it through us. He has to work with us until we’re willing to lay down our traditions and let Him do His thing. That’s what the early Church did. They started out with a bang because they did as Jesus taught them. Everywhere they went people became free.
Let’s pray for the Church of today to begin to deliver the liberty of God to the world. It’s time to quit questioning the will of God and start carrying it out instead. He said the works that He did we would do also and even greater works (John 14:12). It’s time for us to take up where Jesus left off and set the captives free!
Scripture Reading:
Isaiah 61:1-11

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE
HAVE A BLESSED SUNDAY

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 25, 2017
25TH SEPTEMBER 2017

TOPIC : MOVE CLOSER EVERY DAY
(GLORIA COPELAND)

_I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing._
*John 15:5*

Abiding in Jesus isn’t something that comes automatically to any believer. It’s a lifestyle that involves discipline and effort.
We have to choose to give ourselves to our union with Him, to give Him first place where our attention is concerned. If we want to grow spiritually, if we want to walk in power and in fellowship with the Lord, we’ll have to spend the time it takes to know Him.
That’s not something we can do for a while and then forget about either. We must continue in it every day. For the moment we stop moving closer to Jesus, we always start drifting away.
You see, here in this natural world you’re surrounded by ungodliness. You live in a body that is totally natural. Unless you purposely counter that with daily prayer and time in the Word, your body and your mind will simply give in to the pressures around you and go the way of the world.
Right now, make a decision to give yourself to the things of God. Focus your attention on the Lord. Surround yourself with His Word. Listen to preaching and teaching tapes while you’re getting dressed, driving to work, preparing dinner, working on your car, exercising, cleaning house and when you go to bed. Listen to the Word of God anytime, anywhere!
Abide in Him today.
Scripture Reading:
John 15:1-11

*MY-COMMENT*
In this natural world we are surrounded by ungodliness. You live in a body that is totally natural. Unless you purposely counter that with daily prayer and time in the Word, your body and your mind will simply give in to the pressures around you and go the way of the world. So you need daily assessments to keep living in the lifestyle of Jesus, AMEN.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE. HAPPY MONDAY.
DO HAVE A GREAT WEEK

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 26, 2017
26TH SEPTEMBER 2017

TOPIC : LET YOUR NEW MAN OUT
GLORIA COPELAND

I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
Romans 12:1

When you made Jesus Christ Lord of your life, you became what the Bible calls a “new creature.” Inside, you’re not the same person you were before. You have the nature of God born into you. But it’s not enough for you just to have that new nature on the inside. You have to let it take over the outside as well.
Don’t expect that to happen automatically. You have to make a decision to bring your body into obedience to the new man within you. You must determine to do what Romans 6:12 says and “let not sin...reign in your mortal body….”
I know that sounds tough, but remember, you’re not in this alone. You have a Helper inside you to enable you to carry out that decision. His Name is the Holy Spirit. He’s there to strengthen you. He gives you the power to put sin out of your life and under your feet.
Make that decisive dedication of your body today—and let that new man that’s on the inside of you begin to come out!
Scripture Reading:
Romans 6:12-23

MY-COMMENT
Let the new man inside of you shine out, don't let your shortcomings prevent it. The spirit of God is in you and He can do exceedingly above your expectations within and around you, therefore let it out.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A WARM TUESDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 27, 2017
TOPIC : SPIRITUAL ARMOR FOR SPIRITUAL WAR
(KENNETH COPELAND)

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Ephesians 6:12

Unfortunately most of us don’t know the first thing about fighting the kind of war this scripture refers to. For, as Ephesians 6:10-12 says, it’s not a battle of flesh and blood, but of the spirit.
Most believers are so earthly minded (or carnally minded) that they never even realize where the enemy’s attacks are actually coming from. They blame circumstances and people, and they waste their energy fighting natural conditions instead of supernatural causes.
We need to wake up to the warfare that’s going on in the heavenly realm!
We can get a glimpse of it in Daniel 10:12-20. There, we find that Daniel had been fasting and praying for 21 days, awaiting a word from the Lord. Then an angel appeared to him with the answer. What took him so long? He was fighting the enemy in the heavens.
That confuses some people. They say, “Devils fighting in heaven? I thought God reigned in heaven!” What they don’t understand is that the Bible teaches there are three different areas called heaven:
1. The heaven where God resides
2. The stellar heavens (what we call “outer space”)
3. The heavens around this earth (the atmosphere surrounding this planet)
This last heaven is where spiritual war takes place. (That’s why Ephesians 2:2 calls Satan “the prince of the power of the air.”) “The air” is where wicked spirits operate. From there, they attempt to rule the nations to which they’ve been assigned.
And rule them they will unless the prayers of God’s people keep them from it.
God has an army marching in this land. If we band together, we can prevent the wickedness in high places from ruling our nation. The time has come for us, as believers, to pray as believers. So, put on your full armor and take your place in the ranks of the faithful in intercession for our country and the nations of the world!
Scripture Reading:
Daniel 10:1-14

GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A BLESSED WEDNESDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 28, 2017
28TH SEPTEMBER 2017

TOPIC : NO BURDEN
(GLORIA COPELAND)

For the [true] love of God is this: that we do His commands [keep His ordinances and are mindful of His precepts and teaching]. And these orders of His are not irksome (burdensome, oppressive, or grievous).
1 John 5:3, AMP

Do you know why the Word of God and the orders God gives to you in your spirit are not burdensome or oppressive? Because everything He tells you is for your good and for your victory!
God knows what it takes to live in victory in this present evil world. In fact, He’s the only
One who knows. The people of this world cannot tell you how to live victoriously. They don’t know how. But God does! He can make things work, even in the middle of darkness, and if we’ll follow His instructions, commands and precepts from His Word, we can, too!
Let me give you an example. One commandment that God gave to us is to love one another and forgive one another as He has forgiven us. This command is not grievous because it’s the key to our freedom. If you can walk in the love that’s been shed abroad in your heart, you’ll have joy every day. But if you don’t walk in this commandment of love, someone will get your joy before lunch! God knows that. So, He made a command of love and forgiveness because love works! Without love, there won’t be any joy, and the joy of the Lord is our strength.
Don’t resent God’s teachings. Don’t consider His ways a burden to your lifestyle. Rejoice over them. Take them gladly by the hand and let them lead you all the way to victory!
Scripture Reading:
1 John 5:1-5

MY-COMMENT
The commandments of God are no burden to us but are meant to shape us into the right person and make us have a good life, follow the instructions of God daily and you will live a fulfilled happy life, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A GREAT THURSDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 29, 2017
29TH SEPTEMBER 2017

TOPIC : DARE TO DECIDE
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Be it according to thy word.
Exodus 8:10

I used to worry about making decisions for God. I used to be afraid to step out on faith and declare I was going to do something new that He’d shown me to do. I’d think, What if I fail? I was so scared of failing, I’d muddle around in indecision for weeks. Then one day I found out it wasn’t my power that was going to carry it out anyway. But it took my decision to move God in on the scene. Once I decided what I was going to do, and committed myself totally to it, God backed me!
What I learned is a truth from the Word of God that, if you’ll pay attention to it, will revolutionize your life. It’s truth that carries an awesome responsibility with it, but it’s a fabulous thing to realize.
Here it is: The right, the privilege and the power to decide has been left by God in the hands of men.
You have the right, for example, to decide where you’re going to spend eternity. You have a right to make that decision, and God will back your decision.
God can do everything for you but decide. He’s provided the power. He’s provided His Name. He’s provided the blood of Jesus. He’s provided the kingdom of God. He’s even made us partakers of it (Colossians 1:12).
But He’s not going to stuff that inheritance down our throats. Somewhere down the line we each have to make the decision to receive it.
Now the beautiful part is this: When you make that decision, God will back you to the hilt with His power. Once you make a decision to be born again, there’s no devil in hell big enough to stop you. All you have to do is decide.
Decide now. Declare your decision. Let it be done unto you according to your words.
Is God leading you in some new direction? Is He leading you to step out in faith for healing or prosperity or to take a whole new step of ministry? Don’t let fear hold you back.
Scripture Reading:
Romans 4:13-21

MY-COMMENT
Decide on whatever you want to do, decide on whatever you want to be, decide on whatever you want to have, as long as it is in line with the will of God, you will definitely have His backings and you will be successful on what you've decided on. Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A BLESSED FRIDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 30, 2017
30TH SEPTEMBER 2017

TOPIC : COMPASSION IN ACTION
(KENNETH COPELAND)

But when he saw the multitudes, he was moved with compassion on them, because they fainted, and were scattered abroad, as sheep having no shepherd.
Matthew 9:36

Compassion. That’s the one thing people need more than anything else in this world. They need someone to reach out to them with the compassion of God.
Compassion is a deep yearning that responds to the needs of people. It’s much deeper than sympathy. Sympathy can just sit around feeling sorry for people. Compassion has to do
something for them.
Compassion is what motivates God, and Jesus’ life on earth was a picture of that compassion in action. His whole ministry was driven by it. It was compassion that caused Him to multiply the loaves and fishes, heal the sick, cast out demons and raise the dead. It was compassion that compelled Him to go to the Cross. And it’s that same compassion that He now longs to pour out through you.
That’s a staggering thought, isn’t it?
It’s staggering to realize that we believers are the only body Jesus has on this earth now. His healing must flow through our hands and our faith. His compassion must move us to provide for the hungry. It must compel us to cast out demons and set the captives free.
“But, Brother Copeland, I don’t have that kind of compassion!”
Yes, you do. If you have the Spirit of God dwelling inside you, you do—because He is that kind of love! You simply need to activate it.
How? Just like Jesus did when He walked the earth. Through prayer and fellowship with the Father. Look through the Gospels and notice how much time Jesus spent alone with the Father. That time activated the compassion of God within Him. It caused Him to feel what God feels about the suffering of mankind. It stirred Him so much that whenever He encountered a need, He met it by the power of God.
Follow His example. Spend time in fellowship with your Father. Meditate on His compassion until it rises up strong on the inside of you. Stir it up until the desire to see others set free becomes paramount in your thinking.
Jesus has sent you to reach out and touch a love-starved world with His compassion.
If you don’t do it, who will?
Scripture Reading:
Mark 6:32-46

MY-COMMENT:
Activate the compassion of God in your heart, yes, everyone have it, Yes, you do. If you have the Spirit of God dwelling inside you, you do—because He is that kind of love! You simply need to activate it.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 01, 2017
1ST OCTOBER 2017

TOPIC : BLESS THE LORD
GLORIA COPELAND

By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name.
Hebrews 13:15

Great things happen when you continually confess the mercy of God. Faith rises up on the inside of you. The reality that God loves you begins to sing through your spirit.
What's more, it brings honor to your Father when you believe His Word and magnify His love and mercy. You honor Him when you speak of His goodness and lovingkindness, when you talk about Him as your Father of love who does only good. It blesses Him when you praise Him as the great God of the universe who is eager to bless and who even gave His own Son because He so loved the world.
David was a man after God's own heart. He knew how to praise his God. Until you have the Word dwelling in you richly so that you can speak psalms and praises out of your own spirit, use the praises of David to magnify God. Speak them or sing them out loud to the Father.
Put His words continually on your lips. You will soon begin to experience the thrill and the joy of realizing that God is indeed "rich in mercy" because of His great love with which He loved us. Your faith will rise to new heights and your Father will be blessed! And you will be blessed.
Scripture Reading:
Psalm 89:1-18

MY-COMMENT:
Bless the Lord and sing of His mercies, ignite the spirit of gratitude and appreciation and thank God for His loving kindness. Amen.

GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY.
HAPPY NEW MONTH AND INDEPENDENCE DAY!

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 02, 2017
2ND OCTOBER 2017

TOPIC : RUN TO GOD
KENNETH COPELAND

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1 John 1:9

It's wonderful to know you've been set free from the law of sin and death. It's glorious to know you never again have to submit to the slavery of sin. But what do you do when, in spite of those wonderful, glorious truths, you
still miss the mark? What do you do when you stumble and fall into sin?
Run to your Father and repent!
That sounds simple. But oddly enough we often do just the opposite. Instead of running to God, we let fear and guilt drive us further and further from Him. We start thinking things like, Well, I've missed it now. I might as well forget the rest of it and live like the devil.
Don't make that mistake. Don't let Satan talk you into sinning in one area of your life just because you missed it in another. When you get off track with God, just confess it and get right back on.
"But, Brother Copeland, I feel so guilty when I tell God what I've done that it's hard for me to make myself do it."
I know. I used to feel that way too. Then, one day, God said to me, Kenneth, when you confessed that sin wasn't when I found out about it. I knew about it all the time! When you confessed it is when you got rid of it, when you were cleansed of its effects in your life.
When you make a mistake, when you miss the mark, remember, you have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the Righteous (1 John 2:1). Run to Him! He knows what you are going through. You don't need to be afraid. He didn't tear you apart for the sins you committed before you made Him Lord of your life, did He? Then how much more merciful and loving do you think He'll be now that you're His own? Now that you're reaching out for Him and have a heart for Him?
Don't run from God. Run to Him. Receive His forgiveness. Receive His cleansing. No matter how badly you've sinned, He's eager to forgive and to cleanse you of all unrighteousness.
Scripture Reading:
2 Samuel 11:1-5, 12:1-13

MY-COMMENT:
When you fall into temptations and sin, don't let fear and guilt drive you away from God rather run to him for forgiveness and let him cleanse you from all your iniquities. Amen

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A BLESSED MONDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 03, 2017
3RD OCTOBER 2017

TOPIC : AVOID BIG FAILURES
(KENNETH COPELAND)

This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind, having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart: who being past feeling have given themselves over unto lasciviousness.
Ephesians 4: 17-19

There's a subtle strategy Satan uses to take control of our lives. The Bible calls it
lasciviousness and it means "to have no restraint."
Lasciviousness has been preached as being extreme immorality, but it doesn't start out that way. It begins with just a few seemingly innocent thoughts. Then those thoughts grow and grow until they begin to produce serious sin.
One afternoon as a 9-year-old boy, for example, I just yielded to the desire to curse. I knew better, but I did it anyway. I had a relative who was so good at West Texas cussin' that I thought he invented it. I was impressed and I wanted to try it.
When I let go of all restraint and began to say those curse words, something evil moved in on my thinking that seriously affected me for some 20 years. A law was set in motion. As a result, my flesh gradually became boss over my entire being.
Don't let Satan use the strategy of lasciviousness on you. Make up your mind and heart today to obey God in the little things. Avoid big failures by walking in His Spirit one small step at a time. Major victories will eventually be yours.
Scripture Reading:
Ephesians 4:22-31

MY-COMMENT:
Make up your mind today to obey God than to obey the voice of your thoughts or the lust of your flesh, by so doing you will avoid big failures. Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A GREAT TUESDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 04, 2017
4TH OCTOBER 2017

TOPIC : THE DECIDING WITNESS
(KENNETH COPELAND)

In the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.
Matthew 18:16

You've been there many times, standing in the valley of decision. Perched precariously between victory and defeat. On one side of you is the word of the world authored by Satan that says, for example, "You're not going to get healed." On the other side of you, the Word of God is saying, "My Word is yea and amen" and "By whose stripes, ye were healed" (1 Peter 2:24). Who will determine how it all turns out?
You will. You're the establishing witness.
I remember a fellow once who wanted me to pray for him. I said, "Now the Word says you're healed." He interrupted me and said, "Yeah, I know it says that, but I've got this terrible pain here...."
I looked him in the eye and said again, "The Word says, 'By His stripes, you were healed.'"
"I know it," he answered, "but I've got this terrible...."
I shook my head. "Listen, the Word says you're healed!"
He turned beet red. "I know it says that, but I've got this...."
Finally, he stopped and stared at me. He didn't realize it, but he'd allowed his physical symptoms to become his evidence. It was what he believed. No matter what the Word said, he believed the thing he could see and feel.
But when he got quiet, I said to him, "Look, you're wanting me to agree with you and you're mad because I won't. But if I agree with you, you're going to die. Now if you'll agree with me and the Bible, we can get you healed."
Suddenly he saw it. His eyes lit up. "Oh, praise God! I see what you mean. I agree with the Word of God!"
I put my hands on his head and God healed him instantly.
You see, when he finally decided to get in agreement with God, he could have received in his bedroom or driving down the road or anywhere else. He could have received any time he decided to become the establishing witness.
You pray and establish your witness. That's your part. If you'll do it, God will back you—and when He backs you, everything else either has to get in line or get out of the way.
You're the deciding witness. What do you say?
Scripture Reading:
Matthew 18:15-20

MY-COMMENT:
You are the deciding witness of how you want the situations of your life to play, listen to the voice of the word not the voice of what the situation is saying, in so doing you will be able to turn things around for your good, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 05, 2017
5TH OCTOBER 2017

TOPIC : SUBJECT TO CHANGE
(KENNETH COPELAND)

While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.
2 Corinthians 4:18

Don't center your attention on what you can see in this natural, physical sense realm. Everything you see is temporal and subject to change. So, put your faith in the unseen eternal realm. The things which are eternal are not subject to change.
God's Word is eternal and it contains 7,000 promises to cover any circumstance you'll ever face. And, no matter what happens in this shifting, changing world you live in, those promises will forever be the same.
No matter how bad your body feels, the Word will always say, "By His stripes you were healed" (1 Peter 2:24). No matter how bad your bank book looks, the Word will always say, "My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus" (Philippians 4:19).
Don't settle for the meager existence the world says you can have. Lay hold of what the Word says you can have. Center your attention on the eternal truths of God and look not to the things which are seen. After all, they're subject to change!
Scripture Reading:
2 Corinthians 4:8-18

MY-COMMENT:
Don't look to the earthly things which are subject to change, but put your hope, focus and strength to the eternal things which are not subject to change.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A BEAUTIFUL THURSDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 06, 2017
6TH OCTOBER 2017

TOPIC : REVOLUTIONARY LOVE
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Love bears up under anything and everything that comes, is ever ready to believe the best of every person, its hopes are fadeless under all circumstances and it endures everything [without weakening]. Love never fails--[never fades out or becomes obsolete or comes to an end].
1 Corinthians 13:7-8,

Love never fails. Nothing works without it, and there can be no failure with it. When you live by love, you cannot fail.
It takes faith to believe that love's way will not fail. The natural mind cannot understand that because the natural man and his world are ruled by selfishness.
But when you practice love by faith and refuse to seek your own, you put the Father into action on your behalf. As long as you stay in love, God the Father seeks your own. He sees to it that you succeed. Walking in love is to your great advantage!
Agape love is a new kind of power. It makes you master of every situation. No weapon that is formed against you will prosper. No one even has the power to hurt your feelings because you are not ruled by feelings but by God's love. You are loving as He loves.
This love is revolutionary. If we fully understood the great return from living God's love, we'd probably be competing with each other, each of us trying to love the other more. And without a doubt, everyone would emerge from that competition a winner! For love is truly the only sure secret to our success.
Scripture Reading:
Romans 12:9-21

MY-COMMENT:
Love towards the brethren is all we need to live a more happier world.

GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 07, 2017
7TH OCTOBER 2017

TOPIC : LEAVE FOOLISHNESS BEHIND
KENNETH COPELAND

Evil pursueth sinners: but to the righteous good shall be repayed.
Proverbs 13:21

Satan has had us in a poverty mentality so long that it's tough for us to grasp just how intensely God really does desire to prosper us—even though He's demonstrated that desire again and again.
Take Abraham, for example. God made him an
extremely wealthy man. Genesis 13:2 says he was rich in cattle, in silver and in gold.
Then, of course, there was Solomon. The Bible says he surpassed all the kings of the earth in riches and wisdom.
God's servant Job possessed such great wealth that he was called the greatest of all the men of the East. That was before Satan put him through the wringer. Afterward, God blessed him with more than twice what Satan had stolen.
The problem is, just the thought of the kind of wealth God gave to those men scares most believers today. They're afraid it would destroy them.
God has said that "the prosperity of fools shall destroy them" (Proverbs 1:32).
But that doesn't mean you should avoid being prosperous. It means you should avoid being a fool!
I challenge you, this week, to go to the book of Proverbs and find out for yourself what God says about the characteristics of a fool. Let the Holy Spirit search your heart. If you see ways in which you've been a fool, repent and make a firm decision not to be caught in that trap again.
Let the Word of God inspire you to leave foolishness behind and stir within you the faith to reach out and receive what you, as a redeemed child of the living God, have a divine right to—not the curse of poverty, but the blessing of prosperity!
Scripture Reading:
Genesis 15:1-6

MY-COMMENT:
You have been blessed with great riches the day you accepted Christ into your life, so when those wealth and riches starts manifesting physically, don't be afraid, they are yours, they won't stop your salvation just don't be lured into foolishness through them, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A NICE WEEKEND.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 08, 2017
8TH OCTOBER 2017

TOPIC : SEED OF FAITH
KENNETH COPELAND

For verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.
Matthew 17:20

Someone once said that the reason I can live like I do is because I have "special faith." But, you know, that's just not true. I don't have "special faith." God has given me the same measure of faith He's given to you and every other believer. The only reason my faith looks like it works better is because I use it!
If you've been living in the shadow of a mountain, waiting for God to give you some kind of special faith, make a change today. Step out and put the measure of faith you have to work moving the spiritual, physical, mental or financial obstacles Satan has brought against you.
Romans 12:3 says God has dealt to every man the measure of faith. Believe Him! Step out in faith about that faith! Say, "Heavenly Father, I thank You that through faith in Jesus Christ, You have shared Your nature and Your Spirit with me. I am grateful for the measure of faith imparted to me as a believer.
"I make the decision today to walk in that faith—to put it to work on the situations around me. I commit myself to operate in mountain-moving faith, for I know that it is impossible to please You without it (Hebrews 11:6).
"As I plant this faith and water it with Your Word (Romans 10:17), I expect it to grow and overcome the mountains in my life and in the lives of those for whom I intercede.
"Thank You, Father, that as I do this, nothing shall be impossible to me! In Jesus' Name. Amen."
Scripture Reading:
Luke 8:41-56

MY-COMMENT:
Use the seed of faith that has been deposited into you by the word of the living God to move every mountain, every obstacles that the enemy has put on your way.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A BLESSED SUNDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Patokeikem: 11:23am On Oct 08, 2017
Thank You, Sir.
Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 09, 2017
9TH OCTOBER 2017

TOPIC : YOUR FIRST AND HIGHEST CALLING
(KENNETH COPELAND)

God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.
1 Corinthians 1:9

Do you know what God wants you to do more than anything else today? He wants you to fellowship with Him.
He wants you to walk with Him and talk with Him. To discuss the things of life with Him. He wants you to draw near to Him and partake of His very nature.
So many of us get so caught up in striving to please God in the things we do that we forget our first and highest calling is just to be in fellowship with Him.
That's right. God longs for us just to want to be with Him.
Have you ever considered how much it would mean for you to just come to God and say, "Father, I didn't really come today to get anything. I've prayed about my needs already and Your Word says they're met according to Your riches in glory by Christ Jesus. So I just came to be with You. If You have anything You'd like to tell me, I'm ready to listen...and I want You to know that whatever I see in Your Word, I'll do it. I'll put it into effect in my life."
Why don't you tell that to God today? He's waiting to have fellowship with you.
Scripture Reading:
1 John 1:1-7

MY-COMMENT:
Our highest calling in Christ Jesus is to have an unwavering fellowship with God. He desires more of this from us than any other thing we could ever think of. Make up your mind today to be always available in fellowshipping with him everyday, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A GREAT MONDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 10, 2017
10TH OCTOBER 2017

TOPIC : LIVE FREE FROM FEAR
(GLORIA COPELAND)

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
Psalm 91: 1-3

Is it possible to live free from fear in this dangerous and unpredictable world? Yes, it most definitely is! Because protection is a solid promise of God.
But it's not a promise that's offered to just anyone. It is promised to those who abide in the Lord. To abide means "to dwell, to remain and to continue." To abide in the shadow of the Almighty is to live in continual union with Him, keeping His Word and obeying His voice. Those who abide in the Lord can live without dread of what the devil will do.
Let me make this clear though—God's promise of protection doesn't guarantee that the devil will leave you alone! It means that God will give you a way of escape every time the devil rears his ugly face at you.
If you are afraid of the dangers around you, spend more time in the Word and in prayer until your trust in God overcomes your fear. Draw closer to the Lord until you are abiding in the shadow of the Almighty and—no matter how dangerous this world becomes—He shall surely deliver you.
Scripture Reading:
Psalm 91:1-16

MY-COMMENT:
live your life free from worries and fears, dwell in the word of God and you will soar high above your fears, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A BLESSED TUESDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
11TH OCTOBER 2017

TOPIC : (PREPARE FOR PERSECUTION )
(GLORIA COPELAND)

Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.
2 Timothy 3:12

Did you catch that? He said all who live godly lives are going to suffer persecution. Not just the super-saints, not just the missionaries in hostile lands—but all.
If you're going to live for God, you're going to run into persecution somewhere along the line. The devil's going to make sure of it!
Now I'm not saying that to frighten you or to depress you. I'm saying it because I want you to be prepared.
When you're wise to the strategies of the devil, it's harder for him to use them successfully on you to confuse you and get you off track.
Second Corinthians 10:4 says, "For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds." So stay armed and ready for Satan's attack. Then, whenever and however it comes, it won't bring your life to a halt or even slow you down.
That's especially important right now because we're living in the last days. The devil's time is drawing short. He is desperate. He is going to do everything he can to stop the Church. But Jesus said the gates of hell would not prevail against His Church!
Remember the more we grow to be like Jesus and the more God's glory is revealed through our lives, the bigger threat we are to Satan's kingdom. Jesus said, "Rejoice and be glad at such a time, and exult and leap for joy, for behold, your reward is rich and great and strong and intense and abundant in heaven" (Luke 6:23, The Amplified Bible ).
So, when persecution comes your way, and you know it will, rejoice and be glad. Take the Jesus cure and begin to leap and jump and praise God! There is no way persecution will hurt you if you do that. I've tried it and it works.
Scripture Reading:
Acts 6:1-15

MY-COMMENT:
Persecution will come unto you because you have desired to live a Christ-like life, but when it comes, don't be moved, rather rejoice for you are a conqueror in Christ Jesus, AMEN!

GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYONE
DO HAVE A GREAT TIME.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
12TH OCTOBER 2017

TOPIC : TUNE IN TO THE SPIRIT OF GRACE
(GLORIA COPELAND)

For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world.
Titus 2:11-12

Grace teaches us! The "Spirit of grace" instructs us from the inside. Let the Holy Spirit of God counsel you and teach you how to live in this present world.
If you listen to the voice of the world, you will be worldly minded, or carnally minded, which is death. But, if you tune in to the voice of the Spirit of grace, you can become spiritually minded. And, according to the Word, that is life and peace. So, when the Spirit of God speaks to you through that still, small voice inside your heart, listen and obey Him. His way works! Trust Him and remember that He's got your well-being in mind.
Maybe He's asking you to eliminate some activity that's consuming too much of your time and attention. Or maybe He's prompting you to get up a little earlier and spend more time in the Word and in prayer. Whatever it is He is telling you to do, if you'll do it, you'll be stronger in the grace of God, and consequently, in the blessing of God.
Don't hesitate another moment. Do it! If you want a change, make a change.
Scripture Reading:
1 Corinthians 1:3-8

MY-COMMENT:
Listen to the voice of the Spirit of God that speaks grace from your inside, He will instruct you rightly against the voice of the world and leads you into abundant peace and blessings, Amen.

GOOD EVENING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A PLEASANT NIGHT REST.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 13, 2017
13TH OCTOBER 2017

TOPIC : FROM RELIGION TO REALITY
(KENNETH COPELAND)

For [God] hath made [Jesus] to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.
2 Corinthians 5:21

When you were born again, you weren't half-reborn, you weren't made half-righteous or a quarter righteous. You were made the righteousness of God in Christ! You were made a " joint-heir with Him." According to Strong's Concordance that term joint heir refers to "a personal equality based on an equality of possession."
Jesus went to the cross to give you what He already possessed. He rose again so you could be recreated in His image. You are the victory of Almighty God! You are more than a conqueror in Christ Jesus. You are everything to the Father that Jesus is. John 17:23 actually says that God loves you as much as He loves Jesus.
Once you dare to accept that fact, your life will be forever changed. You'll no longer be satisfied to just sit around whining and wishing things were different. You'll want to step up to the position of authority that Jesus has given you, to take your rightful place beside Him and learn to operate the way He does.
As His people, we are everything to God that Jesus is.
If you'll receive that message, if you'll dare to believe it, if you'll dare to put it into action, it will radically alter your life. It will take you from religion to reality!
Scripture Reading:
John 17:16-26

MY-COMMENT:
You need to understand that you were not half-baked when you received the lordship of Jesus Christ into your life, you were fully baked and modelled in Christ Jesus, you are joint-heirs with him therefore you possess what He possess, walk in this understanding and rule your world.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 14, 2017
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 14, 2017
14TH OCTOBER 2017

*TOPIC : THAT GLORIOUS NAME*
*(KENNETH COPELAND)*

_And I will do [I Myself will grant] whatever you may ask in My name [as presenting all that I AM,] so that the Father may be glorified and extolled in (through) the Son._
*-John 14:13*

```In Jesus' Name. It's more than a phrase we tack onto the end of our prayers. All that God is and does is represented in the Name of Jesus. The Amplified Bible says when you ask in His Name, you present your requests to the Father on the basis of all that Jesus is. So you can boldly expect to have those requests granted—not because you're worthy, but because He is!
What's more, the Name of Jesus carries authority over all other names. In Philippians 2:5-11, the Apostle Paul tells us, "God also hath highly exalted him [Jesus], and given him a name which is above every name: that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth."
In spite of all the Word of God has to say about the power of the Name of Jesus, most believers don't seem to put much stock in it. They'll pray in the Name of Jesus, then turn right around and say, "I sure hope God answers that prayer." They don't realize that if they only had the faith to believe it, Jesus' Name alone carries enough clout to guarantee their prayers will be answered.
They even let religious slang rob them of the power of using that Name. I've heard many a well-meaning believer end his prayer with the phrase, "For Jesus' sake." But Jesus didn't say to pray for His sake. He said to pray in His Name.
I used to make that mistake myself. One night I was praying because I was suffering from a stomachache. "Oh, for Jesus' sake," I prayed, "heal my stomach."
After I'd said that a few times, the Lord spoke up on the inside of me. Wait a minute, He said,
whose stomach is hurting here, Mine or yours?
"Mine!" I answered.
Then He very plainly said, In that case, pray for
your stomach's sake, in My Name!
Jesus' Name. Dig in to the Word and find out just how much power and authority it really carries. Then use that power every time you pray. Stop hoping God will answer and start expecting Him to cause every circumstance in your life to bow its knee in honor of that glorious Name!
Scripture Reading:```
*John 16:13-24*

*MY-COMMENT:*
_the name of Jesus to tackle every situation that confronts you, you are more than a conqueror._

*GOOD MORNING EVERYONE*.
*DO HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND*.
*www.divinerevelationsstream.info*

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by oloriooko(m): 10:38am On Oct 15, 2017
Thanks OP gr8 thread

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 15, 2017
DAILY DEVOTIONALS PACKAGE
15TH OCTOBER 2017

TOPIC : THE HEART OF THE KING
(KENNETH COPELAND)

The king's heart is in the hand of the Lord, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will.
Proverb 21:11

Think about that for a moment! God has reserved the right to override the will of a nation's leader, if need be, to see that His people are governed according to His will.
What's more, God will hear the prayer of any government leader. Even if he's the worst reprobate in the whole world. He heard the prayer of old King Nebuchadnezzar. Believe me, that means He'll listen to any leader!
You see, Nebuchadnezzar was king of Babylon. He was an ungodly ruler of an ungodly nation. However, he'd taken captives from the land of Judah. He had some of God's people under his authority. So, God began to deal with him.
Again and again, God warned him, Nebuchadnezzar, you're going to lose your mind if you don't straighten up. And, sure enough, he went just as crazy as could be.
He stayed that way for years too. Then one day he cried out to God and God heard him.
Despite his status as a heathen king of a heathen nation, God intervened repeatedly in Nebuchadnezzar's life and heard him when he finally cried out for help. Why? Because he had God's people under his control!
That same principle still holds true today. If we'll open the way through prayer, God will deal with our leaders!
If we will humble ourselves in unity and pray, God can change the injustice and corruption that exist in our country, or any country for that matter. He'll change the hearts of everyone from the White House on down to make sure His children are governed justly.
Make it a point to pray for our leaders today!
Scripture Reading:
Daniel 4:1-37

MY-COMMENT:
Pray for the leaders of this our great nation Nigeria, so that God can touch them and they can lead the nation on the right path.

GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
oloriooko:
Thanks OP gr8 thread
thanks to God...... Ese pupo!
Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
*KENNETH COPELAND DEVOTIONAL*
*16TH OCTOBER 2017*

*TOPIC : PUT PATIENCE TO WORK*
*(KENNETH COPELAND)*

_Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward. For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise._
*Hebrews 10:35-36*

```Most of us have a distorted idea about patience. We think of it as something designed to help us suffer failure gracefully, but according to these scriptures, it will actually put us on the path to success!
Patience (or being consistently constant) is the power twin of faith. They work together to see to it that the promises of God are fulfilled in your life.
Say, for example, you need a job. You can go to the Word and see clearly that God promises to provide your needs. You can see He takes pleasure in the prosperity of His servants. Once you see that, faith takes hold and you shout, "Hallelujah, I've got the job I need."
But what happens to that faith tomorrow morning when you go to three interviews and get turned down all three times? Then what? That's when patience has to take over! That's when you have to make a decision to stay constant, to act as if nothing's changed.
The truth is, if you based your confidence on the Word of God, nothing has changed. It says exactly the same thing it said yesterday.
So, if you'll put patience to work, you know what you're going to say after those three unsuccessful job interviews? You're going to say, "Hallelujah, I've got the job I need!" just like you did before.
You see, faith opens the door to God's promise for you; and patience keeps it open until that promise is fulfilled.
Do you have your faith sights set on a promise of God today, a promise you've been waiting on for some time? Don't let the delay discourage you. Put patience to work. The Word guarantees you will receive your reward.
Scripture Reading:
Hebrews 6:10-15```

*MY-COMMENT:*
_Let patience have a perfect work in you, you don’t have to be anxious for that thing you earnestly desire, put it in prayer and work towards it, the best of it will be the miracle that will happen to you, Amen._

*GOOD EVENING EVERYONE.*
*DO HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.*
*www.divinerevelationsstream.info*

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 17, 2017
17TH OCTOBER 2017

TOPIC : LIVING THE LOVE LIFE
(GLORIA COPELAND)

Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
John 15:13

We often think of "laying down your life" for someone else in terms of dying. That's what Jesus did. He loved us so much He laid down His life by dying in our place so that we could live.
But now, He's asked us to lay down our lives in a different way. He's asked us to show our love, not by dying for others, but by living for them.
Exactly what does that mean?
Sometimes it means giving our lives by spending time in prayer for someone. Other times it means giving of ourselves with love and understanding. Many times it means laying down our own selfish desires in order to meet the needs of another.
Romans 15:1 puts it this way, "We then that are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak, and not to please ourselves."
When you lay down your life, you live to please God instead of yourself. You let your life be guided by His love. If love leads you to the person next door, you follow. When love calls you to intercede for someone in need, you yield.
Commit yourself today to lay down your own life—and take up the love life. Say:
"Father, in Jesus' Name, I see from Your Word that You were willing to give of Yourself, in the person of Your Son, for all men. I understand that because Jesus is Lord of my life, I, too, am called to give myself to others. I choose to accept that calling today.
"I'll give of my time. I'll give of Your love in me. I'll be strong and lift up those who are weak. I'm willing to be available to be used of You so that those around me might experience the abundant life You have provided.
"You have loved me, Lord, with the greatest love there is. I count it a privilege now to share that love with others. I thank You for it in Jesus' Name. Amen."
Scripture Reading:
Galatians 5:22-26, Galatians 6:1-3

MY-COMMENT:
Live your life for others, it's the best you can do while on earth, your self less service to the course of humanity will go a long way in changing lives for the better, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A SUCCESSFUL TUESDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by oloriooko(m): 7:53am On Oct 17, 2017
Seriously enjoying this!
Thanks again OP wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Who Created God? / My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template / Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.