Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Plus-Sized Woman Stealing From A Supermarket Caught On Camera (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Plus-Sized Woman Stealing From A Supermarket Caught On Camera (Video) (35540 Views)

Ugandan Man Arrested For Disguising As A Woman & Stealing From Unsuspecting Men / CCTV Captures Woman Stealing A Storekeeper's Bag At Dawaki Modern Market Abuja / Big-Sized Woman Beats Girl With Cutlass Publicly (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plus-Sized Woman Stealing From A Supermarket Caught On Camera (Video) by oldskul(m): 11:01am On Aug 24, 2017
Hmmm.... this is just but fake. Take a look at it again!!!

1 Like

Re: Plus-Sized Woman Stealing From A Supermarket Caught On Camera (Video) by roqrules04(m): 11:01am On Aug 24, 2017
She has enough body to hide stuffs
Re: Plus-Sized Woman Stealing From A Supermarket Caught On Camera (Video) by cristianisraeli: 11:02am On Aug 24, 2017
lacemose:
She thought no one was watching, but unfortunately for her, the cam got its eyes on her
see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdHknhXDsco

this woman deserves an award for Greediness
Re: Plus-Sized Woman Stealing From A Supermarket Caught On Camera (Video) by Juell(m): 11:04am On Aug 24, 2017
kennygee:
I can imagine the number of things she can hide in her bra alone.
Hahaha I had to go back and check the size.
Re: Plus-Sized Woman Stealing From A Supermarket Caught On Camera (Video) by TheGreatIYANU: 11:06am On Aug 24, 2017
lacemose:
She thought no one was watching, but unfortunately for her, the cam got its eyes on her
see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdHknhXDsco

LOL! Pay 1, get 10 FREE!!!
Re: Plus-Sized Woman Stealing From A Supermarket Caught On Camera (Video) by JamalAsahd(m): 11:06am On Aug 24, 2017
the part where she hid in her abunna got cracking. Ezigbo onye karaka
Re: Plus-Sized Woman Stealing From A Supermarket Caught On Camera (Video) by victor768(m): 11:07am On Aug 24, 2017
Make una leave that fool, she taught that the store own by the government grin grin grin
Re: Plus-Sized Woman Stealing From A Supermarket Caught On Camera (Video) by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 24, 2017
Let them accuse her first before playing the video, am sure she will play the race card.
Re: Plus-Sized Woman Stealing From A Supermarket Caught On Camera (Video) by Happychildlove(f): 11:21am On Aug 24, 2017
tgmservice:
Even as she fat reach na alcohol she still dey drink
she wan use am burn fat
Re: Plus-Sized Woman Stealing From A Supermarket Caught On Camera (Video) by figure007(m): 11:24am On Aug 24, 2017
It's looks like a movie set.. .see the way she hide the drinks under her pant. .ahhh. .. But the other woman saw her now.. .definiteky she isn't the only one and not the first time.. .oboy
Re: Plus-Sized Woman Stealing From A Supermarket Caught On Camera (Video) by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 24, 2017
I saw this on the news today and all I did was to cry for akatas.

Of all the valuables, she was more interested in stealing drinks. That's the blacks for you but her oyibo counterpart drove a caterpillar to evacuate an ATM and another oyibo has been solely robbing banks simultaneously for weeks now in South LA.

Akata mumu.
Re: Plus-Sized Woman Stealing From A Supermarket Caught On Camera (Video) by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 24, 2017
oldskul:
Hmmm.... this is just but fake. Take a look at it again!!!
Not fake. It was all over news stations earlier today.
Re: Plus-Sized Woman Stealing From A Supermarket Caught On Camera (Video) by abescom: 11:59am On Aug 24, 2017
swiz123:
And she is stealing only drinks... She must b a drunk
Before I opened the thread I felt pity for hard. Things are hard in the world right now but she is stealing just drinks?

Pathetic. It is obviously not hunger and poverty pushing her, it is greed, covetousness and the laziness that made her excessively fat. Shame she was not caught at that time, but she has only suspended her judgment day, she will be caught soon. Stupiid woman.
Re: Plus-Sized Woman Stealing From A Supermarket Caught On Camera (Video) by Gangster1ms: 12:03pm On Aug 24, 2017
Plus size kor minus size ni... Stop sugarcoating things. She is fat! Not plus wetin undecided
Re: Plus-Sized Woman Stealing From A Supermarket Caught On Camera (Video) by tico1212(m): 12:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
Like srzly? She wan loot all the store.
Re: Plus-Sized Woman Stealing From A Supermarket Caught On Camera (Video) by deeone10: 12:26pm On Aug 24, 2017
RIPEnglish:
Even after she is fat, she still go and stealed in an supermarket? she is not shameful at all.

fat and steal... is it only slim that steal

stole not stealed
Re: Plus-Sized Woman Stealing From A Supermarket Caught On Camera (Video) by manforgu: 12:51pm On Aug 24, 2017
RIPEnglish:
Even after she is fat, she still go and stealed in an supermarket? she is not shameful at all.
hahahhaha..... so u mean if she was slim and also an ajebota her sins would have been overlooked?
Re: Plus-Sized Woman Stealing From A Supermarket Caught On Camera (Video) by agarawu23(m): 1:12pm On Aug 24, 2017
Probably a supermarket without good security. If na where I come from, alarm will start beeping if there is an item with u that doesn't go through the payment system. U will be caught without moving out of the supermarket exit door cos that's where the alarm system is.
Re: Plus-Sized Woman Stealing From A Supermarket Caught On Camera (Video) by laddo98: 2:21pm On Aug 24, 2017
definitely stealing has no age or status barrier
Re: Plus-Sized Woman Stealing From A Supermarket Caught On Camera (Video) by onimama4real(m): 2:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
u're bless fat thief
Re: Plus-Sized Woman Stealing From A Supermarket Caught On Camera (Video) by nextstep(m): 3:19pm On Aug 24, 2017
I think something is wrong with her... from the way she was acting... this is obviously mental illness, not stealing. They should collect their things and see if she forgot to take her medication. Serious
Re: Plus-Sized Woman Stealing From A Supermarket Caught On Camera (Video) by mechanics(m): 4:30pm On Aug 24, 2017
hmmmm, nawa o, she's really a professional thief, I hope she was caught?
Re: Plus-Sized Woman Stealing From A Supermarket Caught On Camera (Video) by pally123: 5:08pm On Aug 24, 2017
See as she dey waltz like elephant!
Re: Plus-Sized Woman Stealing From A Supermarket Caught On Camera (Video) by t12tosin: 5:22pm On Aug 24, 2017
Definition of attention seeker...

The whole thing was a charade ... Na only she dey d supermart that d CCTV focused on her alone?
Re: Plus-Sized Woman Stealing From A Supermarket Caught On Camera (Video) by Sarang(f): 5:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
Exactly how was she able to walk with that.. grin

1 Like

Re: Plus-Sized Woman Stealing From A Supermarket Caught On Camera (Video) by ableguy(m): 6:39pm On Aug 24, 2017
Sarang:
Exactly how was she able to walk with that.. grin
I tire oooo
Re: Plus-Sized Woman Stealing From A Supermarket Caught On Camera (Video) by Sarang(f): 6:41pm On Aug 24, 2017
ableguy:

I tire oooo

I sight you Able..

1 Like

Re: Plus-Sized Woman Stealing From A Supermarket Caught On Camera (Video) by ableguy(m): 7:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
Sarang:

I sight you Able..
Lol, kekwanu?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plus-Sized Woman Stealing From A Supermarket Caught On Camera (Video) by Sarang(f): 7:40pm On Aug 24, 2017
ableguy:

Lol, kekwanu?

Adimma smiley

1 Like

Re: Plus-Sized Woman Stealing From A Supermarket Caught On Camera (Video) by ableguy(m): 8:17pm On Aug 24, 2017
Sarang:

Adimma smiley
Carry go nafin do you

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fake Policeman Who Makes N15,000 Daily In Lagos (Photo) / Man Cuts His Son's Ear For Being Too Stubborn (Photo) / Zimbabwean Pastor Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Videos Himself (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.