Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues (29149 Views)

Npower February Payment: 'pending' Payment Status Commenced Hours Ago / Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending / Npower Payment Status Failed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by yns4real: 2:21pm On Aug 26, 2017
ebonyz007:
N-power, what can you say about the change in specification of Techno device ?

Npowerng should answer this question. It's a great disappointment!
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 2:26pm On Aug 26, 2017
IdeeEsperanza:
When will our results be released. I did N-power teach.
The assessment is still on .
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by otoboson: 2:30pm On Aug 26, 2017
npowerng:
Please help me check my payment history to know if my backlogs were sent or not.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 2:32pm On Aug 26, 2017
mondee02:

Please help me sir, I've written my test, selected device and also wrote the animation test yet if I log in I'll see that i have quizzes that are due. what does that mean please?
Good day sir. the assessment has two attempt, Read it carefully . You would understand the information displayed .
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by nghozie(f): 2:32pm On Aug 26, 2017
I haven't received my backlogs from Dec-April@ npowerng . Please do something about it. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 2:32pm On Aug 26, 2017
otoboson:

Please help me check my payment history to know if my backlogs were sent or not.
Okay sir
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 2:33pm On Aug 26, 2017
nghozie:
I haven't received my backlogs from Dec-April@ npowerng . Please do something about it. Thanks in anticipation.
Okay sir. thanks for your patient.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by otoboson: 2:36pm On Aug 26, 2017
npowerng:
Okay sir
Thank you, how do I send my details across?
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Larynx(m): 2:37pm On Aug 26, 2017
Npower, please respond to my question... Is there any hope for we in lagos to receive our backlogs (December and January)
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 2:47pm On Aug 26, 2017
Olabimz:
Hello Npower I registered for face two of npower on July 2017 and I have been trying to log in but says initially BVN verification ongoing; but now saying invalid BVN. What should I do?
Kindly try using another browser or device .
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by hersee(m): 2:49pm On Aug 26, 2017
npowerng:
Good day sir, We understand you have not been paid, On your NPVN platform what bank are you seeing, New one or the old one.?
Am seeing the new account number on my npvn
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Tsam1959(m): 2:51pm On Aug 26, 2017
Larynx:
Npower, please respond to my question... Is there any hope for we in lagos to receive our backlogs (December and January)
Everybody know say ..Work did'nt go down in This two month in lagos.. Didn't you watch Mr afolabi live video chat on facebook.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by DonDraper: 2:56pm On Aug 26, 2017
npowerng:

Did you receive a mail . Saying your issue has been resolved or rectified ?

No response at all. I have sent several reminders. Kindly assist so my profile is updated and stipend payment unaffected.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 26, 2017
dejt4u:
which batch are you? I selected tecno but now I need the Samsung.. can we swap, if possible?
lol. i saw the post about the tecno on frontpage so i will stick to my samsung 4 nw grin
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 26, 2017
npowerng:

the device selected are already on ground, You can not change device at this point .
no wahala
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 3:09pm On Aug 26, 2017
IdeeEsperanza:
When will our results be released. I did N-power teach.
At the end of the assessment test. the next step would be communicated
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 3:11pm On Aug 26, 2017
hersee:
Am seeing the new account number on my npvn
The changes would be effective soon . It's a process . we are still working on it, Your backlog would be paid.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by mondee02(m): 3:17pm On Aug 26, 2017
npowerng:
Good day sir. the assessment has two attempt, Read it carefully . You would understand the information displayed .

ok sir, but I've used up the two attempts yet I'm seeing that I've quizzes that are due. hope it won't affect my tests?
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by desertboom(m): 3:20pm On Aug 26, 2017
npowerng:

Invalid bvn
Please, is there anything you can do?
N-Power Teach

Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Esji80(m): 3:23pm On Aug 26, 2017
Hello Npowerng, pls what is wrong with our(Kebbi State) December stipends?
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 3:26pm On Aug 26, 2017
mondee02:

ok sir, but I've used up the two attempts yet I'm seeing that I've quizzes that are due. hope it won't affect my tests?
Did you submit, Successfully.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by adroitvezy(m): 3:28pm On Aug 26, 2017
please I'm a serving corp member and I want to know if serving corpers will be shortlisted because we don't have nysc discharge certificate yet.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Tsam1959(m): 3:45pm On Aug 26, 2017
DonDraper:

No response at all. I have sent several reminders. Kindly assist so my profile is updated and stipend payment unaffected.
Sir be patient, to what mail address did you send your complain ?
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by arvinkz: 3:48pm On Aug 26, 2017
my unique reference number slip was misplaced by the person who registered me. Is there any way I can retrieve it?
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by chii8(f): 3:55pm On Aug 26, 2017
Good day sir, my payment history still say'account with Unmatched BVN'even though I have since linked the account, I have been paid twice, on the 24th July and a week after, EARNESTLY WAITING FOR MY OTHER BACKLOGS, I have vverification logo on my profile and I have chosen my device.
Thanks a lot, your really making lives better.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Blonchilli(m): 4:48pm On Aug 26, 2017
npowerng:
Good day, At this point the Npower programme has no redeployment .
Maybe jully29 lives in Lagos but registered in her place of origin like Edo state, all this hidden community and I guess she lived all her life in Lagos and her parents have no more friends there. Correct me if you think otherwise
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by DonDraper: 5:21pm On Aug 26, 2017
Tsam1959:
Sir be patient, to what mail address did you send your complain ?

I am patient. I just want an acknowledgment of receipt of the mail or status update of my request. I sent the request to support@npvn.desk-mail.com with supporting docs: marriage cert, affidavit, newspaper publication, account details and BVN. Isn't it the correct email?
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Nicogen4us(f): 5:50pm On Aug 26, 2017
npowerng:
Dear Existing Beneficiaries,
Some of you have payment issues and don't know what to do.
Please read carefully and ask follow up questions below.
#NPowerNG

Please not all the backlogs was paid. Only 3 months out of 5months was paid. Thanks for that. A greatfull heart appreciation.kindly help with the left over
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by benitochakone(m): 7:03pm On Aug 26, 2017
npowerng:
Dear Existing Beneficiaries,
Some of you have payment issues and don't know what to do.
Please read carefully and ask follow up questions below.
#NPowerNG
Dear Npower, I asked a question and you still haven't replied me. I said for those people who have disqualified on their profile, how and who do they send the documents required to?
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by mondee02(m): 7:37pm On Aug 26, 2017
npowerng:

Yes I did sir, if I click on the test it shows me the date I submitted but when I return to the first page I'll see "you have quizzes that are due"
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by mondee02(m): 7:38pm On Aug 26, 2017
npowerng:

Yes I did sir, if I click on the test it shows me the date I submitted but when I return to the first page I'll see "you have quizzes that are due"
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by mondee02(m): 7:40pm On Aug 26, 2017
npowerng:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Test Format/ Past Questions / Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... / The Job No One Wants In Nigeria: University Toilet Cleaners - Their Untold Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.