Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,779 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

An Arabian Supports President Buhari On Twitter, Got Disappointed By Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Arabian Supports President Buhari On Twitter, Got Disappointed By Nigerians (36896 Views)

“Meet Muhammadu Buhari” Trends As Nigerians Drag President Buhari On Twitter / An Arabian Citizen Chanting The Name Biafra And Calls Nigeria A Zoo - See Video / Why South East Supports President Buhari Intention To Run In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Arabian Supports President Buhari On Twitter, Got Disappointed By Nigerians by ritababe(f): 1:08pm On Aug 24, 2017
Nukualofa:
Govern where? He is tending to his cancer ravaged testicles.

Now, don't ever you quote me again because you see everything from a religious prism and tribal sphere. The greatest mistake Seun ever made was giving you this platform to become a mod.

He has called you out severally for your hate speech.

Lest i forget, look for gutter water and bend down to celebrate like your masters up North

that guy is not a mod na
Re: An Arabian Supports President Buhari On Twitter, Got Disappointed By Nigerians by okenwaa(m): 1:08pm On Aug 24, 2017
I pity dis country...

DOOMED!!
Re: An Arabian Supports President Buhari On Twitter, Got Disappointed By Nigerians by intruxive(m): 1:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
Nukualofa:
The way the 5% is attacking Buhari on the International scene is so sweet grin

More data to their phones because no peace for buhari
Please dont cry when 97% descend on you in 3,2,1 kiss

1 Like

Re: An Arabian Supports President Buhari On Twitter, Got Disappointed By Nigerians by Bizibi(m): 1:11pm On Aug 24, 2017
Well,I don't care any longer..... The presidency have the right to embarrass us again and again,we will only rant and also watch the sycophants defending em and all of us will rest after that and wait fr the next embarrassment. I know before this year runs out there will be at least two.......

1 Like

Re: An Arabian Supports President Buhari On Twitter, Got Disappointed By Nigerians by snowblaq(f): 1:12pm On Aug 24, 2017
He should kuku come and carry him away for us... If he loves him that much.

3 Likes

Re: An Arabian Supports President Buhari On Twitter, Got Disappointed By Nigerians by Splashme: 1:13pm On Aug 24, 2017
Nukualofa:

Now, don't ever you quote me again because you see everything from a religious prism and tribal sphere. The greatest mistake Seun ever made was giving you this platform to become a mod.

Lest i forget, look for gutter water and bend down to celebrate like your masters up North

Lol

4 Likes

Re: An Arabian Supports President Buhari On Twitter, Got Disappointed By Nigerians by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 24, 2017
The ancestors of biafraland are disgracing Nigeria government locally and internationally.

The only solution is referendum between Nigeria and Biafra.

This lord Lugard's creation was created for the benefit of the north. Nigeria government cannot continuing forcing different regions to stay as one nation while using all the natural resources in Biafraland to developing one side of the country.

May the rodents fall on all Nigeria government houses.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Arabian Supports President Buhari On Twitter, Got Disappointed By Nigerians by obamabinladen(m): 1:14pm On Aug 24, 2017
maclatunji:

Be enjoying attacks on social media while the person you hate continues to govern. See your priorities are really in place. #LOL

We can see how he's governing you from his sick bed. lol

4 Likes

Re: An Arabian Supports President Buhari On Twitter, Got Disappointed By Nigerians by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 24, 2017
Cc, Mohammed buhari Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 Come and see ooo. @cc, Buhari Nigerians can't even support U outside.
thundafire:
I like dy Arab guy cs he wanted to know y buhari is hated and he truly so it with reasons nd his response shows dat he is not dy type dat sees a president not getting support 4rm home base
Actually, Buhari's supporters are not on Twitter. grin
Re: An Arabian Supports President Buhari On Twitter, Got Disappointed By Nigerians by afongha: 1:16pm On Aug 24, 2017
Nukualofa:
The way the 5% is attacking Buhari on the International scene is so sweet grin

More data to their phones because no peace for buhari

No peace for PMB because of a few disgruntled nonentities? You guys are self flattery sha. . .

#spits
Re: An Arabian Supports President Buhari On Twitter, Got Disappointed By Nigerians by rusher14: 1:17pm On Aug 24, 2017
You mean IPoo.

1 Like

Re: An Arabian Supports President Buhari On Twitter, Got Disappointed By Nigerians by afongha: 1:19pm On Aug 24, 2017
Nukualofa:

[s]Now, don't ever you quote me again because you see everything from a religious prism and tribal sphere. The greatest mistake Seun ever made was giving you this platform to become a mod.

Lest i forget, look for gutter water and bend down to celebrate like your masters up North[/s]

Yeah, cancer and all, he still remains the substantive C-in-C, while you remain a jobless internet troll. If it PAINS you sooo much, kindly look for the nearest lagoon, thank you very much. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Arabian Supports President Buhari On Twitter, Got Disappointed By Nigerians by Agimor(m): 1:21pm On Aug 24, 2017
Why won't they vent out their aggression when Buhari actions and inaction can be liked to the devil seeking human to devour.
Re: An Arabian Supports President Buhari On Twitter, Got Disappointed By Nigerians by MediumStout(m): 1:24pm On Aug 24, 2017
Nukualofa:

The bastard banned my previous monicker till 2025 just because i spoke against Islam in a thread. Thank God he was sacked as a mod

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Arabian Supports President Buhari On Twitter, Got Disappointed By Nigerians by samsonslides: 1:27pm On Aug 24, 2017
Re: An Arabian Supports President Buhari On Twitter, Got Disappointed By Nigerians by lexxwiz(m): 1:27pm On Aug 24, 2017
intruxive:
Igbos doing everything to damage nigerias image, drug trafficking, bad media publicity and outright hate mongering.
How can a people be this negative and bitter angry
God, so sad...... just one tribe

lol I usually ignore tribalistic comments but hey..
buhari brought this on himself, he's prideful self won't even apologize to anyone... well, 5%ers obviously ain't smiling.. they've single handedly thorn Bubus garment... nice one 5%er..
97%ers Una dey sleep oo... wake up!!

5 Likes

Re: An Arabian Supports President Buhari On Twitter, Got Disappointed By Nigerians by thunderbabs: 1:39pm On Aug 24, 2017
Nadt twitter handle "aso rats" i trip for the most.....and d rat picture is got to b d one dt destroyed buhari's offx...lol
Re: An Arabian Supports President Buhari On Twitter, Got Disappointed By Nigerians by obailala(m): 1:41pm On Aug 24, 2017
cstr1000:

[s]Let your 97% go and counter them.
It should be easy[/s].
And you think everyone is so jobless to run about wailing to every foreigner who has an ear over buhari matter?... Such squeals are usually expected from the losers; reason why you see the bitter losers all over social media, street protests and rallies, sweating it out as if we're still in election period.
Re: An Arabian Supports President Buhari On Twitter, Got Disappointed By Nigerians by einsteine(m): 1:42pm On Aug 24, 2017
WTF is an arabian?

OP, you mean, Arab?

By the way, the name sounds Pakistani or Indian.
Re: An Arabian Supports President Buhari On Twitter, Got Disappointed By Nigerians by Mayowaflex(m): 2:01pm On Aug 24, 2017
engrachile4ree:
leaders should learn to be fair to all. celebrated leaders have no "religion" and "Tribe" they are fair to all.

Trump has a religion, has a dedication to the white supremacist, hates muslims, loves jews, hates mexaican, blacks, indians and anybody he can't buy with his money. its impossible for you to say a leader should not have a tribe or religion he would, what should be is that a true leader should know how to handle the affairs of the country efficiently, so please don't blame Buhari's Misconduct on his Tribe or Religion smiley smiley
Re: An Arabian Supports President Buhari On Twitter, Got Disappointed By Nigerians by cstr1000: 2:08pm On Aug 24, 2017
obailala:
And you think everyone is so jobless to run about wailing to every foreigner who has an ear over buhari matter?... Such squeals are usually expected from the losers; reason why you see the bitter losers all over social media, street protests and rallies, sweating it out as if we're still in election period.
Really?
But you are not so Jobless to defend buhari on nairaland.
Piss off. Your buhari is shitt.

5 Likes

Re: An Arabian Supports President Buhari On Twitter, Got Disappointed By Nigerians by Vutseck(m): 2:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
intruxive:
Igbos doing everything to damage nigerias image, drug trafficking, bad media publicity and outright hate mongering.
How can a people be this negative and bitter angry
God, so sad...... just one tribe

is this not why referendum is needed so they could go

and we continue with our good image

1 Like

Re: An Arabian Supports President Buhari On Twitter, Got Disappointed By Nigerians by Sagay212: 2:12pm On Aug 24, 2017
The guy kept asking why and they didn't give him a reasonable responsible. Two idio.ts said he doesn't repect himself instead of coming up with salient points like how he has been out of office for a long time and how he ruined the economy with senseless policies.

How have they been able to convince the arab guy that most nigerian youths are not daft?
Re: An Arabian Supports President Buhari On Twitter, Got Disappointed By Nigerians by obailala(m): 2:24pm On Aug 24, 2017
cstr1000:

Really?
But you are not so Jobless to defend buhari on nairaland.
Piss off. Your buhari is shitt.
Losers!... I only come to NL for fun to laugh off your endless ridiculous wailings... You dont expect me to chase you about like a headless chicken to counter every nonsense you spew about Nigeria (even on twitter)... 2 years on and you still dwell in your grief of 2015... any reasonable folk should have recovered a long time ago...
Re: An Arabian Supports President Buhari On Twitter, Got Disappointed By Nigerians by kingxsamz(m): 2:32pm On Aug 24, 2017
Nukualofa:

chai..
see trashing...
guy u wicked oh...
anyways heavenly Ban fall on u

4 Likes

Re: An Arabian Supports President Buhari On Twitter, Got Disappointed By Nigerians by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:39pm On Aug 24, 2017
obailala:
See this fool. How much are you worth?

4 Likes

Re: An Arabian Supports President Buhari On Twitter, Got Disappointed By Nigerians by daraghdave: 2:44pm On Aug 24, 2017
STOP THIS SH**T,
We aren't all dumb.

Any one could have opened a twitter account and add an arab's picture, then post some poo, just to excite some people.
Even you reading this post, how many facebook accounts do you have?? be HONEST??

PS: Note that the enemies of state have the money to sponsor propaganda mission... and their beneficiaries have accounts everywhere. One person could be using upto 500 accounts to talk to himself here on NL. people are jobless like that.
Re: An Arabian Supports President Buhari On Twitter, Got Disappointed By Nigerians by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
vedaxcool:
Supporters of corruption + cownu zombies taking wailing and their disappointment everywhere grin

No disrespect to the office of the president, but when the president's sickness has gulped billions of taxpayers money and yet they don't even know the name of his ailment or his state of recovery, he's definitely stealing! Buhari has become the exact opposite of everything he campaigned with and condemned in the past, only political profiteers and tribal chauvinists keep pretending like all is well, but just bear it in mind the at some point in a sinking ship, no amount of money, wealth, status or influence would save anyone, read what happened to the Titanic and you'd understand!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Arabian Supports President Buhari On Twitter, Got Disappointed By Nigerians by intruxive(m): 2:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
Vutseck:

is this not why referendum is needed so they could go

and we continue with our good image
Get ur senators and HOR to push for it, not one jobless tout
Re: An Arabian Supports President Buhari On Twitter, Got Disappointed By Nigerians by obailala(m): 2:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
See this fool. How much are you worth?
Another pained slob... Piss off!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Frame-Up: FG Issues Statement On Obasanjo's Looming 'Arrest' & 'Detention' / Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State / Police Rescue Kidnapped Herdsmen In Enugu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.