Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

An Arabian Supports President Buhari On Twitter, Got Disappointed By Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Arabian Supports President Buhari On Twitter, Got Disappointed By Nigerians (36895 Views)

“Meet Muhammadu Buhari” Trends As Nigerians Drag President Buhari On Twitter / An Arabian Citizen Chanting The Name Biafra And Calls Nigeria A Zoo - See Video / Why South East Supports President Buhari Intention To Run In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Arabian Supports President Buhari On Twitter, Got Disappointed By Nigerians by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
obailala:
And you think everyone is so jobless to run about wailing to every foreigner who has an ear over buhari matter?... Such squeals are usually expected from the losers; reason why you see the bitter losers all over social media, street protests and rallies, sweating it out as if we're still in election period.

Funny response, when it's clear that even the ruling party has not even left the election period, the past two years has been about, vendetta, blame games and name-calling! But what do I know, trying to be politically correct while your future is being stolen out from under you!
Re: An Arabian Supports President Buhari On Twitter, Got Disappointed By Nigerians by Shittukazeem(m): 2:56pm On Aug 24, 2017
Nukualofa:
The way the 5% is attacking Buhari on the International scene is so sweet grin

More data to their phones because no peace for buhari

Seriously I see people don't think! please tell us one good thing you guys have done for you community before you criticise. mention one person that the anus doesn't smells
Re: An Arabian Supports President Buhari On Twitter, Got Disappointed By Nigerians by obailala(m): 3:00pm On Aug 24, 2017
SnowJay92:

Funny response, when it's clear that even the ruling party has not even left the election period, the past two years has been about, vendetta, blame games and name-calling! But what do I know, trying to be politically correct while your future is being stolen out from under you!
There's a clear difference between "criticising govt for the love of country" vs. "just being perpetually bitter simply because politics did not go the way you wanted." One can spot the difference between a genuine govt critic and just a pained wailer from miles away...

By the way, the blame games you have seen in the past 2 years is almost always in response to abuses and hypocritical criticism from the other political camp. A man swallows the money in a family account and then has the effrontery to come criticise his brother for being unable to put food on the table during a famine; you leave that man no choice than to remind the world how the accusing brother was also responsible for the problem. The blame games are inevitable, as long as PDP and its supporters would not shut their traps. Besides again, this is the first time an opposition is taking leadership, so there's bound to be blames flying around.

1 Like

Re: An Arabian Supports President Buhari On Twitter, Got Disappointed By Nigerians by Nukualofa: 3:07pm On Aug 24, 2017
Shittukazeem:

Seriously I see people don't think! please tell us one good thing you guys have done for you community before you criticise. mention one person that the anus doesn't smells
afonja Muslim. Go and slam away your head to your fulani master

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Arabian Supports President Buhari On Twitter, Got Disappointed By Nigerians by Vutseck(m): 3:12pm On Aug 24, 2017
intruxive:

Get ur senators and HOR to push for it, not one jobless tout

have you also approach your senators in that regard

are you also not affected on the negative image the 5%ers are giving us both nationally and internationally

1 Like

Re: An Arabian Supports President Buhari On Twitter, Got Disappointed By Nigerians by Yakson09: 3:15pm On Aug 24, 2017
dustmalik:
I only saw disgruntled biafrans, not Nigerians.
correct
Re: An Arabian Supports President Buhari On Twitter, Got Disappointed By Nigerians by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 24, 2017
obailala:
There's a clear difference between "criticising govt for the love of country" vs. "just being perpetually bitter simply because politics did not go the way you wanted." One can spot the difference between a genuine govt critic and just a pained wailer from miles away...

By the way, the blame games you have seen in the past 2 years is almost always in response to abuses and hypocritical criticism from the other political camp. A man swallows the money in a family account and then has the effrontery to come criticise his brother for being unable to put food on the table during a famine; you leave that man no choice than to remind the world how the accusing brother was also responsible for the problem. The blame games are inevitable, as long as PDP and its supporters would not shut their traps. Besides again, this is the first time an opposition is taking leadership, so there's bound to be blames flying around.

My brother, until recently PDP has not being itself as a party and therefore has been largely silent, but that's inconsequential, the job of opposition is to criticize and blame, it's left for the people to decide if the government is working or not....propaganda, mostly divisive and evil ones was the major tool that got this present govt into power.

Blame games was the hallmark of this administration from the word go, I was once like you, carrying the "PDP looted all the money" card up and down, until recently, I reckoned, what about policies? enabling environment and equity for all the ethnic constituents of this country, things that don't directly require money....how has this administration faired in those areas? Is federal appointments given with money? or is secret recruitment as a result of PDP's looting also? Is PDP also responsible fro the president refusing to resign, despite not being able to serve? is PDP responsible for making this country an object of ridicule, do you mean to tell me that the resume or resign protest which Charlyboy nearly died for is because he's bitter from election loss? Stop trying to be intellectual and politically correct, the people you're here defending think rashly and their actions are direct! Unless you're benefiting in some way and you don't want your pipe running dry!

2 Likes

Re: An Arabian Supports President Buhari On Twitter, Got Disappointed By Nigerians by me69: 3:26pm On Aug 24, 2017
Yet none of the so called "Nigerians" could give him a reasonable reason for the hate. He even asked is he corrupt? as any sane person will try to know why the hate though but still no response.

If you are not satisfied with buhari then vote back GEJ or Fayose or even Alison Madueke but for me if no be Buhari I don't give up for naija
Re: An Arabian Supports President Buhari On Twitter, Got Disappointed By Nigerians by intruxive(m): 3:33pm On Aug 24, 2017
Vutseck:

have you also approach your senators in that regard

are you also not affected on the negative image the 5%ers are giving us both nationally and internationally
Naa, we wont do your jobs for you (u r the ones crying that you want to leave)
What we will keep doing is exposing you guys untill the whole world knows who the filth in nigeria is wink
Re: An Arabian Supports President Buhari On Twitter, Got Disappointed By Nigerians by obailala(m): 3:51pm On Aug 24, 2017
SnowJay92:

My brother, until recently PDP has not being itself as a party and therefore has been largely silent, but that's inconsequential, the job of opposition is to criticize and blame, it's left for the people to decide if the government is working or not....propaganda, mostly divisive and evil ones was the major tool that got this present govt into power.

Blame games was the hallmark of this administration from the word go, I was once like you, carrying the "PDP looted all the money" card up and down, until recently, I reckoned, what about policies? enabling environment and equity for all the ethnic constituents of this country, things that don't directly require money....how has this administration faired in those areas? Is federal appointments given with money? or is secret recruitment as a result of PDP's looting also? Is PDP also responsible fro the president refusing to resign, despite not being able to serve? is PDP responsible for making this country an object of ridicule, do you mean to tell me that the resume or resign protest which Charlyboy nearly died for is because he's bitter from election loss? Stop trying to be intellectual and politically correct, the people you're here defending think rashly and their actions are direct! Unless you're benefiting in some way and you don't want your pipe running dry!
You mentioned policies - it is one thing to formulate policies in principle and it is another thing to implement/enforce them. Lack of policy has never been Nigeria's problem, enforcement has always been. Several policies have also been formulated by the current administration in line with their own vision, Buhari even signed some today.

Like I said before, this is the first time an opposition is taking over power, this is the first time there is a transition from one political party to another, so blame games are INEVITABLE. And then again, can you prove me wrong when I say every single episode of blame throwing was started by the PDP?... Every single episode of blame games has always been in RESPONSE to some provocative, hypocritical statement by PDP and their goons; a kettle can't be calling a pot black and you expect the pot to keep silent.

You mentioned something about secret recruitment; are you trying to use that topic as a basis to compare both parties/administrations?... Because if you are, then it's pointless. Secret recruitment has been the hallmark of Nigeria since inception; we should even be glad that 'some of' it now gets busted because Nigerians are now more vigilant and thanks to the proliferation of social media through which the info is passed instantly.

President being unable to resign: While I'm also in support of the president handing over power, please let's not delude ourselves that that is an APC vs PDP issue, it's a largely African problem. Were you really expecting an African president to resign?... Or are you suggesting if it were a PDP president, he would have resigned?... Just few years ago, a PDP president was in coma for almost 5 months, he didnt even do the most basic constitutional requirement of handing over power to his vice but his PDP goons covered it up and argued night and day insulting Nigerians how there was nothing wrong in having even a dead president. APC's case is surely a subtle one compared to 2010, even Buhari is working today and signing new policies but you think APC is useless because Buhari has refused to resign?... Please spare me that pointless comparison.

Thank you very much for pointing out the ResumeOrResign protest led by Charly Boy; that is a perfect example of "criticising government for the love of country." Tuface's own protest too (which he backed out of) was another perfect example of "criticising government for the love of country." Any discerning mind can see the clear difference between such patriotic protests and the daily unabating protests (more like wailings) of disgruntled Jonathanians.

And finally, I'm not trying to defend anybody, I only just attacking hypocritical criticism coming from people whose driving force was their the loss of their candidate, you will NEVER see me opposing genuine pure minded critics. You will also not see me coming to preach to you how APC is bread and how Buhari is butter; ALL my posts on this forum are always in response to ideologies which try to preach how the last prodigal administration was the best thing after sliced bread.

1 Like

Re: An Arabian Supports President Buhari On Twitter, Got Disappointed By Nigerians by orisa37: 3:55pm On Aug 24, 2017
Nigerian Government is acting Arabian Script.
Re: An Arabian Supports President Buhari On Twitter, Got Disappointed By Nigerians by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 24, 2017
obailala:

You mentioned policies - it is one thing to formulate policies in principle and it is another thing to implement/enforce them. Lack of policy has never been Nigeria's problem, enforcement has always been. Several policies have also been formulated by the current administration in line with their own vision, Buhari even signed some today.

Like I said before, this is the first time an opposition is taking over power, this is the first time there is a transition from one political party to another, so blame games are INEVITABLE. And then again, can you prove me wrong when I say every single episode of blame throwing was started by the PDP?... Every single episode of blame games has always been in RESPONSE to some provocative, hypocritical statement by PDP and their goons; a kettle can't be calling a pot black and you expect the pot to keep silent.

You mentioned something about secret recruitment; are you trying to use that topic as a basis to compare both parties/administrations?... Because if you are, then it's pointless. Secret recruitment has been the hallmark of Nigeria since inception; we should even be glad that 'some of' it now gets busted because Nigerians are now more vigilant and thanks to the proliferation of social media through which the info is passed instantly.

President being unable to resign: While I'm also in support of the president handing over power, please let's not delude ourselves that that is an APC vs PDP issue, it's a largely African problem. Were you really expecting an African president to resign?... Or are you suggesting if it were a PDP president, he would have resigned?... Just few years ago, a PDP president was in coma for almost 5 months, he didnt even do the most basic constitutional requirement of handing over power to his vice but his PDP goons covered it up and argued night and day insulting Nigerians how there was nothing wrong in having even a dead president. APC's case is surely a subtle one compared to 2010, even Buhari is working today and signing new policies but you think APC is useless because Buhari has refused to resign?... Please spare me that pointless comparison.

Thank you very much for pointing out the ResumeOrResign protest led by Charly Boy; that is a perfect example of "criticising government for the love of country." Tuface's own protest too (which he backed out of) was another perfect example of "criticising government for the love of country." Any discerning mind can see the clear difference between such patriotic protests and the daily unabating protests (more like wailings) of disgruntled Jonathanians.

And finally, I'm not trying to defend anybody, I only just attacking hypocritical criticism coming from people whose driving force was their the loss of their candidate, you will NEVER see me opposing genuine pure minded critics. You will also not see me coming to preach to you how APC is bread and how Buhari is butter; ALL my posts on this forum are always in response to ideologies which try to preach how the last prodigal administration was the best thing after sliced bread.

cool points, where are you based bro?
Re: An Arabian Supports President Buhari On Twitter, Got Disappointed By Nigerians by maclatunji: 4:36pm On Aug 24, 2017
Nukualofa:
Govern where? He is tending to his cancer ravaged testicles.

Now, don't ever you quote me again because you see everything from a religious prism and tribal sphere. The greatest mistake Seun ever made was giving you this platform to become a mod.

He has called you out severally for your hate speech.

Lest i forget, look for gutter water and bend down to celebrate like your masters up North

Hahahahahahahaha, see liar. Oya show us just one place Seun talked about me and hate speech. Create your thread so as not to derail this one.
Re: An Arabian Supports President Buhari On Twitter, Got Disappointed By Nigerians by Vutseck(m): 4:51pm On Aug 24, 2017
intruxive:

Naa, we wont do your jobs for you (u r the ones crying that you want to leave)
What we will keep doing is exposing you guys untill the whole world knows who the filth in nigeria is wink

kikiki Lmao ....take a minute to reason what you just said

for your info, any country that issues you with their passport will take credit of what ever you represents,either negative or positive

the last time I checked, passports does not specify the tribe one comes from

if a particular country is marked as a terrorist nation who ever is a carrier of such passport is a suspect

it's better for you now to give your full support for the actualization of Biafra in order for you to keep your good name
Re: An Arabian Supports President Buhari On Twitter, Got Disappointed By Nigerians by deji17: 4:56pm On Aug 24, 2017
maclatunji:

Be enjoying attacks on social media while the person you hate continues to govern. See your priorities are really in place. #LOL

In 2019, most of the Ipigs will end up voting for Buhari, because they have no other option. With or without their votes, they know that Buhari will win in 5 out of the 6 zones in Nigeria anyway.
Re: An Arabian Supports President Buhari On Twitter, Got Disappointed By Nigerians by amasyn99: 5:22pm On Aug 24, 2017
am not surprised,just check the names of the people typing that senseless comment from their flat head..uyou will understand better.
Re: An Arabian Supports President Buhari On Twitter, Got Disappointed By Nigerians by sleazy5(m): 5:23pm On Aug 24, 2017
'He doesn't respect himself, so why should we respect him'...... That got me
Re: An Arabian Supports President Buhari On Twitter, Got Disappointed By Nigerians by piagetskinner(m): 7:00pm On Aug 24, 2017
a foreigner is insulting your country and its president and you're supporting him?...

what a shame... I give up on Nigerians... we are beyond redemption
Re: An Arabian Supports President Buhari On Twitter, Got Disappointed By Nigerians by greatman247(m): 7:22pm On Aug 24, 2017
The man should know that Nigerians are hypocrites. They paint their leaders black no matter what you do and paint other people from other country white all in the name of hatred for their leader base on party, religion and tribal. Na WA for this country

1 Like

Re: An Arabian Supports President Buhari On Twitter, Got Disappointed By Nigerians by obailala(m): 7:25pm On Aug 24, 2017
SnowJay92:

cool points, where are you based bro?
London, why?
Re: An Arabian Supports President Buhari On Twitter, Got Disappointed By Nigerians by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 24, 2017
dami2boi:
Hmm..., let me come and be going in order not to be sieved
Omo So You Dey Fear Like This
Re: An Arabian Supports President Buhari On Twitter, Got Disappointed By Nigerians by samsobo24(m): 10:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
Why do Nigerians keep Hating this president, out of self hatred or what. Truly we are to check our leaders and criticize them but not to the extent of abusing and antagonising them ordinarily without even taking any bold step to challenge them, Can't we protest or wait till the elections.
Why do we Even Shy away from the good things the presidency is doing like:
The largest online recruitment portal in nigeria and africa(n power)
Infrastructural projects like the repair and construction of abandoned, dilapidated road projects across the country, rail projects, power transmission projects and generation, trying to woo more investors for the oil and gas industry
Public private partnership
Trying to increase the ease of doing business
Improvements in the telecomms industry, Nigeria's broad band penetration target.
Digitizing the country to make the country enjoy the benefits of digital broadcasting that was abandoned by past leaders even in the time of economic boom
Increase in tax revenue
More revenue for the country coming from mineral resources to further diversify the economy
Anchor borrowers program for farmers
Whistle blowers policy to check Economic saboteurs and Even to check Trafficking
Stepping of security in the north East
FG low Cost housing projects across the country
Resolving the Niger Delta crisis
Discouraging unnecessary imports and increasing agricultural exports
Little interventions in the aviation industry, planning to have a National Carrier.
These achievements cannot be Over-emphasized, although we should still not Battle with things like this as a country now.
The Buhari Administration is not meeting up with what we Expect to be done at all. Buhari's insufficient and deficient leadership can also be linked to his Cabinet and other Elements working with Him.
#Nigeria must Proceed
#Nigeria shall rise
#No to Ethnic and religious disharmony
Re: An Arabian Supports President Buhari On Twitter, Got Disappointed By Nigerians by centboy123456(m): 11:42pm On Aug 24, 2017
moorevic:
Am so disappointed with our Nigerian leaders. How can a president be bold to make a public embarrassment of us by saying that the Presidential villa is rat infested. (He might be using metaphor in the case of jackals). Am so disappointed and ashamed

this is what u voted for Na
Re: An Arabian Supports President Buhari On Twitter, Got Disappointed By Nigerians by centboy123456(m): 11:43pm On Aug 24, 2017
intruxive:
Igbos doing everything to damage nigerias image, drug trafficking, bad media publicity and outright hate mongering.
How can a people be this negative and bitter angry
God, so sad...... just one tribe

Am so disappointed with our Nigerian leaders. How can a president be bold to make a public embarrassment of us by saying that the Presidential villa is rat infested. (He might be using metaphor in the case of jackals). Am so disappointed and ashamed
Re: An Arabian Supports President Buhari On Twitter, Got Disappointed By Nigerians by omoseyi(m): 12:24am On Aug 25, 2017
politician na good business ole

Re: An Arabian Supports President Buhari On Twitter, Got Disappointed By Nigerians by eliadekx(m): 12:46am On Aug 25, 2017
I swear that guy is not an ARAB guy its a pure northern housa guy who neither can speak or write well in ARAB

study his english with his write up

that """"OK OH """""its a pure nigerian grammar
Re: An Arabian Supports President Buhari On Twitter, Got Disappointed By Nigerians by dami2boi(m): 9:21am On Aug 25, 2017
legitimatefrank1:
Omo So You Dey Fear Like This
Omo i still dey find my balance oh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) / Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State / 9 Lagos Governorship Candidates Step Down For Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.