Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,897 members, 7,821,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos (70152 Views)

Scores Leave Presidential Villa In Big Deployment / Senator Ifeanyi Araraume's Mansion 'Ugwumba Villa' In Imo State (Photos) / President Buhari Returns To His Main Office 3 Months After Rats Invasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos by Bullhari007(m): 2:10pm On Aug 24, 2017
Buhari military career is just an eyesore, at times I Wonders how he became General in Nigeria Army... he is a clueless incompetent tyrant , we knw he is sick and bedridden, he can choose to work from his bed kitchen or toilet, useless general that can't even crush Rats with barefoot... Ndi Ala

2 Likes

Re: Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos by bullabong(m): 2:13pm On Aug 24, 2017
Splashme:
BUHARI is just wasting Nigeria's scarce resources. After all the London trip expenses?

What value is this man adding to this country for god sake? He should resign and go die in his Daura village.
A lot of Nigerian citizens who are dead ,wished Buhari death but he is still alive and they are gone. Irony of life..
Re: Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos by ABUCHEJI: 2:14pm On Aug 24, 2017
download las test hit song http://m.padypady.com/pl/8379
Re: Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 24, 2017
Dumbie Bubu won't say the truth.

He is burying some charms there, renovation is just a silly excuse.

3 Likes

Re: Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos by IamEmem(m): 2:16pm On Aug 24, 2017
oyienootieno:

Have some sense na. The rats destroyed AC pipes so you want then to do magic and the pipes will come out to be fixed abi? Am sure your dark reasoning did not let you wven read the reason why those interlocking bricks has to be removed. You think Aso rock is the uncompleted building you are managing.

My friend is it possible for rat to destroy AC Pipes made of copper? Like i am not understanding. Haba you need plenty sense my friend.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos by cstr1000: 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2017
This old man is a world class Comic Relief.
grin

3 Likes

Re: Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos by Praissey: 2:21pm On Aug 24, 2017
Evablizin:
just kill me,no more fainting space abeg
Hey. smiley
Re: Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos by cstr1000: 2:22pm On Aug 24, 2017
IamEmem:

My friend is it possible for rat to destroy AC Pipes made of copper? Like i am not understanding. Haba you need plenty sense my friend.
It is difficult to find a yoruba individual in the politics section with sense.
Most of them reason like a dog that has undergone irradiation of the brain.
e remain small make i tear dem e-slap

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos by bishopsele84: 2:22pm On Aug 24, 2017
So rat also infested the bricks?I sorry for Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos by ayagha: 2:23pm On Aug 24, 2017
Did the rats eat the concrete floor. Telling lies ain't easy.

4 Likes

Re: Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos by nizetee: 2:23pm On Aug 24, 2017
madridguy:
Wailers over to you.

If bubu like make e work from tha oza room. But make e work.

1 Like

Re: Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos by valuedammy(m): 2:26pm On Aug 24, 2017
Splashme:
BUHARI is just wasting Nigeria's scarce resources. After all the London trip expenses?

What value is this man adding to this country for god sake? He should resign and go die in his Daura village.

Am a big supporter of this president, but for this you said you are damn on the point.

1 Like

Re: Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos by Evablizin(f): 2:28pm On Aug 24, 2017
Praissey:
Hey. smiley
hi Good day
Re: Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos by sammuell(m): 2:38pm On Aug 24, 2017
Rat follow him

1 Like

Re: Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos by mykel25(m): 2:38pm On Aug 24, 2017
SLIDEwaxie:
mumu...

I know u all would eat the 'increase infestion' story. All they were doing is ensuring the office is free of bug and listening devices.

Learn politics

U funny oooo.. Bug inside presidents office... Who go fix am... Abi no security team n aides to make sure such doesn't happen it..... To fix bug won't take days.... So they can do it yl d president is on assignment
Re: Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos by eddieguru(m): 2:40pm On Aug 24, 2017
ratattack
grin

1 Like

Re: Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos by northvietnam(m): 2:41pm On Aug 24, 2017
madridguy:
Wailers over to you.

Mr advocate, show us the pics of the stuffs the rat damaged.

Rat no dey chop stone.

By the way, lawma is recruiting....
Re: Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos by okerekeikpo: 2:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
Wetin those poor stones do Buhari?
Re: Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos by Freelancer007(m): 2:51pm On Aug 24, 2017
Ok... He should try to change the Mattress too.
Re: Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos by YelloweWest: 2:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
Then somebody will tell me buhari has integrity.

Sense fall on you
Re: Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos by grandslamchamp: 2:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
They should keep buying time... Only today we were meant to understand FEC is not compulsory
Re: Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos by BecomeALandLord(m): 2:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
Nigerians are now wiser!
Anybody that believes the sick lies that the office of the president was infested by rats must be an illiterate.

I ke p saying it that Buhari has tried.... He should resign!!

1 Like

Re: Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos by cytell56: 2:55pm On Aug 24, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
Guess the rodents will not have a place to invade again. Work has begun in earnest at the presidential villa in Abuja following the return of president Muhammadu Buhari. It was reported that the president will work from home after rodents damaged his official office during a more than 100-day overseas medical absence.

According to the president's media adviser Garba Shehu, the animals damaged furniture and air conditioning fittings in the president’s official Abuja office while he was in London receiving treatment.

Now, work has begun in major parts at the Aso Rock Villa.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/work-begins-presidential-villa-abuja-rats-infestation-photos.html

They should have simply told us that the president is still recuperating and can only work from home. APC has been in the business of lieing before civilization!!!

1 Like

Re: Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos by menkas(m): 2:55pm On Aug 24, 2017
This is the worst government in the history of Nigerian una no get anything to defend this at tall

1 Like

Re: Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos by ebuguy(m): 2:55pm On Aug 24, 2017
nawa oooohh this man that called himself our president is seriously wasting our resources with passion oohh
No nigerian is calling him to order
Nawa ooooooh
Re: Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos by slyvastar(m): 2:56pm On Aug 24, 2017
afta dem go tok say dem use 2billion to kil rat abi wen rat poison na 200naira.
kip workn 4rm home SIR.
Som1 dey watch U
Re: Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos by Bizibi(m): 2:56pm On Aug 24, 2017
madridguy:
Wailers over to you.
bros,no vex try shame small you nor go dey embarrassed,no worry I dey your back to deliver shame to you,you re not a robot.
Re: Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos by yhungbrowhne(m): 2:56pm On Aug 24, 2017
Rat eat stone
Re: Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos by alagba333(m): 2:59pm On Aug 24, 2017
Abeg I for bid for dat type of contract... The awardees will surely laff home in millions.... Jst remove d bricks, return dem back let gullible nigerians see u and come and collect ur cool millions
Re: Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos by mejai(m): 2:59pm On Aug 24, 2017
SLIDEwaxie:
mumu...

I know u all would eat the 'increase infestion' story. All they were doing is ensuring the office is free of bug and listening devices.

Learn politics
what is there to bug and listen? president DAT can't be audible and clear, DAT one na president?

1 Like

Re: Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos by Extraordinariii: 3:02pm On Aug 24, 2017
Our members didn't vandalize Buhari's office" - Rat Association of Nigeria kicks.

Rats Association of Nigeria (RAN) has refuted the Presidency's Allegation of Vandalism against their Members.

Reacting to the allegation, the National chairman Rats Association of Nigeria (RAN) Comrade Ntapia O. Ntapia said "We respect protocols, our members don't cross National Red Lines. We are peaceful and law-abiding citizens as we are found in every home across the country. We therefore urge the general public and good people of Nigeria to please disregard the ridiculous and baseless allegation"

In a telephone chat with the Aso Rock coordinator of the Association Chief Tụfịakwa Kpokokpo, who also debunked the accusation as false and laughable, warned the Buhari's administration to desist from instigating Nigerians against them. 
"You could recall that sometimes last year, this same administration accused us of spreading Lassa fever in some parts of the country which later turned to be false after mass killing of our members. Now they have come again with another bunkum. We are fully aware that Buhari is doing everything possible to ruthlessly annihilate and exterminate us, but he will fail" he said.

� � � � � 

1 Like

Re: Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos by Chrisdavis: 3:02pm On Aug 24, 2017
so the floors were as well damaged by rodents all these are mere excuses to take away millions of naira total waste of resources.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“mysterious” Rain Disrupted Alamieyeseigha’s Burial Yesterday. / "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America / Goat Dressed With Brooms At Wike Campaign Rally In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.