Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos (70128 Views)

Scores Leave Presidential Villa In Big Deployment / Senator Ifeanyi Araraume's Mansion 'Ugwumba Villa' In Imo State (Photos) / President Buhari Returns To His Main Office 3 Months After Rats Invasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos by stilldoingokay(f): 3:46pm On Aug 24, 2017
oyienootieno:

If you are not a tax payer please shut the F up. We are not complaining.

how do you know he is not a tax payer
and besides he is a Nigerian, we all have every right to talk about the things we don't like. thanks

1 Like

Re: Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos by NabeelAbu: 3:52pm On Aug 24, 2017
so embarrassing. why now.
Re: Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 24, 2017
Can something tell me a single tangible Osinbajo did or achieved as Acting president whilst PMB was away?

Even the maintenance of the president's office was not done!

Was Osinbajo in a coma?

2017 budget bill not yet published

Boko Haram resurgence

IPOB running amok

Saraki Acquited

FFK acquitted

Metuh acquitted

Kanu released and allowed break bail conditions.

Nigeria's $1trn Malibu oil block back in the ownership of imperialist oil companies

Arik pulled out of lucrative international flight routes (leaving more market share for imperialist Airlines)

Please who did Osinbajo help ? (other than his imperialist masters).

Our imperialist news media will continue the propaganda that he is doing well and making up fake stories about non existent Buhari cabals hampering Osinbajo - well for imperialist agenda perhaps.

b) make post to challenge agitation to breakup Nigeria,
c) like and share posts of other DANite and others from detribalised Nigerians .
d) automatically added to list of Danites detribalised and anti-breakup peeps
e) follow all listed Danites
illuminated93, Addy003, 9japrof, EmeeNaka, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, thoth, Axeman2, lonelydora, rusher14, LoveMachine, ugosample, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24
If you want to become a Danite simply quote me and tell me
Please copy block of text save it on your PC and paste it to bottom of your posts in appropriate threads or any thread for that matter.
join our email list by emailing: wetinconsignme@asia.com as soon as you can manage to .
Re: Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos by Coal07: 3:58pm On Aug 24, 2017
If you need land in owerri, buy and build a plot of land is for 1.5million, 2million and 2.5million, this is my contact 08066558318.
Re: Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos by Ngokafor(f): 4:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
oyienootieno:

If you are not a tax payer please shut the F up. We are not complaining.

I am a Tax-payer and i am complaining so you shut up.

2 Likes

Re: Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos by ozimec(m): 4:10pm On Aug 24, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
Guess the rodents will not have a place to invade again. Work has begun in earnest at the presidential villa in Abuja following the return of president Muhammadu Buhari. It was reported that the president will work from home after rodents damaged his official office during a more than 100-day overseas medical absence.

According to the president's media adviser Garba Shehu, the animals damaged furniture and air conditioning fittings in the president’s official Abuja office while he was in London receiving treatment.

Now, work has begun in major parts at the Aso Rock Villa.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/work-begins-presidential-villa-abuja-rats-infestation-photos.html

Just to cover lies. Is this President's office? Nonsense
Re: Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos by kkboy(m): 4:19pm On Aug 24, 2017
No PPE!! Working in the worst safety condition.
Re: Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos by iamtardey: 4:19pm On Aug 24, 2017
Rats damaged the bricks too?

oh my

God!

just when I thought no lie is new. shocked

Re: Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos by Praissey: 4:21pm On Aug 24, 2017
Evablizin:
hi Good day
Good day. How are you doing? smiley
Re: Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos by Candybob(m): 4:32pm On Aug 24, 2017
Even the rats are tired of Buhari.

Hence their conspiracy to sack him from Aso Rock.

But Buhari is very stubborn, the rats will soon visit him in his house.
Re: Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos by Candybob(m): 4:37pm On Aug 24, 2017
GenBuhari:
Can something tell me a single tangible Osinbajo did or achieved as Acting president whilst PMB was away?

Even the maintenance of the president's office was not done!

Was Osinbajo in a coma?

2017 budget bill not yet published

Boko Haram resurgence

IPOB running amok

Saraki Acquited

FFK acquitted

Metuh acquitted

Kanu released and allowed break bail conditions.

Nigeria's $1trn Malibu oil block back in the ownership of imperialist oil companies

Arik pulled out of lucrative international flight routes (leaving more market share for imperialist Airlines)

Please who did Osinbajo help ? (other than his imperialist masters).

Our imperialist news media will continue the propaganda that he is doing well and making up fake stories about non existent Buhari cabals hampering Osinbajo - well for imperialist agenda perhaps.

b) make post to challenge agitation to breakup Nigeria,
c) like and share posts of other DANite and others from detribalised Nigerians .
d) automatically added to list of Danites detribalised and anti-breakup peeps
e) follow all listed Danites
illuminated93, Addy003, 9japrof, EmeeNaka, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, thoth, Axeman2, lonelydora, rusher14, LoveMachine, ugosample, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24
Please copy block of text save it on your PC and paste it to bottom of your posts in appropriate threads or any thread for that matter.
join our email list by emailing: wetinconsignme@asia.com as soon as you can manage to .

Danite ko, Reubenite ni
This your association sounds like a group of old lazy fulani drunkards from the NW of Nigeria.
They are the only ones comfortable with the status quo of shouting these silly, complacent and backwardly retrogressive slogans.
Re: Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos by piagetskinner(m): 4:45pm On Aug 24, 2017
lie lies everywhere... what do they take Nigerians for sef
Re: Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos by Xfemt(m): 4:52pm On Aug 24, 2017
dis govt is fucking clueless and it even showing how more clueless they re. God what did we do to deserve dis kind of bad govt.
Re: Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos by nNEOo(m): 4:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
nNEOo:

Vegetables where made to perish ......Some stupid ppl will hail this national disgrace

These rats with iron tooth sef angry
Re: Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos by chiiraq802(m): 4:55pm On Aug 24, 2017
Na underground rat
Re: Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos by smartnero24(m): 5:00pm On Aug 24, 2017
Rats infestation........ Hahahahaha

Oya mek una clap 4 una self!!!!!

Re: Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos by Omolabasky: 5:03pm On Aug 24, 2017
Joejonah:
Nothing happened to those stone they are removing. It's shouldn't be Used as an excuse.

Buhari is still recuperating, we know. He can work from bed, kitchen and toilet. Nothing is wrong with that. We are in a zoo.
You and who is in the zoo? May be you and your house hold, because me am not an animal.
Re: Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos by hotklasicboi: 5:42pm On Aug 24, 2017
wait!siddon dey look

that ur propaganda machine go soon

throw you out of the villa

liar mohd watch out
Re: Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos by lukaino(m): 7:01pm On Aug 24, 2017
I have just a few questions.
1. Shouldn't they have carried out these repairs during the period when the president was away? As if the president went to London with the Villa...
2. Were they thinking he won't return?
3. Is the president not supposed to punish his aides who failed to carry out these repairs at the right time? Instead of embarrassing him before the world?
4. And what exactly was Garba Shehu thinking when he gave that lame, puerile Rats excuse?
Re: Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos by PierreDeFermat(m): 7:24pm On Aug 24, 2017
kenny987:
Were the rats hiding under the interlocking stones? I can't understand this kind of 'work' o!
they're looking for charms and poisonous substances that may be under the paving stones. Buhari's AC vault was poisoned,I heard it from credible source when he was still in London. I knew they would renovate his office even before he came. he wasn't attacked by any rat,that's what they just had to say
Re: Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos by Ladytemi(f): 7:48pm On Aug 24, 2017
The stones look fine and last I checked, rats cannot hide under cement. I'm sure the budget will be millions of naira to replace bricks that are still intact.
How will rats not destroy something that has been left unattended for so long.
Re: Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos by PeeJakes: 8:32pm On Aug 24, 2017
EmperorLee:
These people just dey monkey us. Rats fall on them, again

Nobody should come and tell us that they spent N200m for Rat eradication at the Presidential Office.

Rat poison is: N100 for rat bomb, N200 for Kill and Dry , N350 for Rat Roundup and N400 for Otapiapia. And if all that fail, dem dey sell 2 wild Ajaokuta pussycat, Male and Female N500 for Wuse market and they guarantee your money back if you even smell any Rat after 24 hours of lodging them in-house.
Hmmmnnnn..
Re: Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos by nnanwokedi: 9:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
Sorry for naija!!!!!
Re: Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos by Nellybobo(m): 9:21pm On Aug 24, 2017
Super rats weh de chop interlocking tiles
Re: Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:23pm On Aug 24, 2017
Jumbus31:
IBB chased Buhari out of office in 1985. Rats chased him out of office in 2017. Reasonable people and PVC will chase him out of office in 2019
I pity you if you think your vote will count. INEC and JEGA are the chief scammers!
Re: Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos by Jumbus31(m): 9:36pm On Aug 24, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
I pity you if you think your vote will count. INEC and JEGA are the chief scammers!
I see. That's unfortunate.
Re: Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos by TheShopKeeper(m): 10:22pm On Aug 24, 2017
Our presidency will not fail to amaze us, what have they been doing for the past 3 months whilst PMB was away. They could have carried out any work in Aso Rock.
Re: Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos by Roadmike(m): 10:24pm On Aug 24, 2017
Wastage Government per Excellence.

However will not be surprised if that excavation was done with a view to sacrificing a HUMAB BEING or a LIFE COW.

That is the President with the "most" Integrity Nigeria has voted for .
Re: Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos by Juliusdking(m): 10:38pm On Aug 24, 2017
Apc una no go kill us
Re: Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos by Josephshola: 6:26am On Aug 25, 2017
This man called buhari is really a death person. Ha waiting after his many days off, u come back dey come dey repair office ha there is God oooh .please just go back to ur country
Re: Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos by omocheche(f): 6:44am On Aug 25, 2017
I guess while the president was away the cleaners in charge of his office went to sleep
Re: Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos by opribo(m): 7:10am On Aug 25, 2017
You guys ain't seen nothing yet.

This is just the beginning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tight Security As FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu In Court / Goat Dressed With Brooms At Wike Campaign Rally In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Ebele Obiano N1m Gucci Eyeglasses Got People Talking (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.