Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

I'm Struggling To Fall Asleep. Good Ways To Help Me Fall Asleep? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm Struggling To Fall Asleep. Good Ways To Help Me Fall Asleep? (525 Views)

Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) / 6 Tips To Help You Fall Asleep / 3 Things You Must Do If You Find It Hard To Fall Asleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Struggling To Fall Asleep. Good Ways To Help Me Fall Asleep? by bulkwealth(m): 1:21pm On Aug 24, 2017
PLEASE KINDLY HELP ! I'm having difficulties to falling asleep naturally for about a week now , it's not easy and i heard it affects one mentally.
Re: I'm Struggling To Fall Asleep. Good Ways To Help Me Fall Asleep? by swazpedro(m): 1:27pm On Aug 24, 2017
what keeps you up
Re: I'm Struggling To Fall Asleep. Good Ways To Help Me Fall Asleep? by bulkwealth(m): 1:33pm On Aug 24, 2017
Though sometimes work,
Re: I'm Struggling To Fall Asleep. Good Ways To Help Me Fall Asleep? by ruzuherbal: 1:56pm On Aug 24, 2017
It is good you are reaching out for help!
*****Natural Remedies to help with RELAXATION
**Chamomile
** Lavender
****Yoga
***Eating a healthy snack
like a handful of walnuts, or a piece of dark chocolate, along with a glass of water or a nice cup of hot tea Eat breakfast, every single day of the week.
****** Get outside
Being able to spend just 20 minutes outside can have lasting effects on reducing stress levels and increasing positive moods,
*****Breathing exercise for stress
******Another good remedy to aid sleep and relax the nerves is the use of herbal product called
RUZU HERBAL TEA
Check out these link for some more information that you might found helpful:

https://financialshift./2017/08/24/ruzu-herbal-tea-2
If you need help reach out to us via the link provided above
Re: I'm Struggling To Fall Asleep. Good Ways To Help Me Fall Asleep? by Ameeria: 8:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
Once you are ready to hit the sacks, get yourself worked out or bored. You could:
1. Have seix. It will put you to sleep.
2. You could workout. Very gainful experience.
3. You could read a boring book.
4. You could fill the room with a soft music or jazz while u just lay in there till sleep comes.
5. You could try watching a boring movie.
6. You could pray yourself to sleep...it gets boring at a point and you just nod off.

May sound sleep fall on you.
Re: I'm Struggling To Fall Asleep. Good Ways To Help Me Fall Asleep? by bulkwealth(m): 7:12am On Feb 02, 2022
Ruzu Herbal Tea Benefits
Ruzu Herbal Tea is used primarily for management of ;

Stroke,
Stress,

Arthritis,

Insomnia,

Weight loss,

High blood pressure and

Reduces risk of heart attacks

Call/whatsapp us on +2348037816469

Visit Ruzu Online shop Here https://www.ruzushop.com/

(1) (Reply)

Eight Evidence-based Health Benefits Of Aloe Vera / Eliminate Parkinson Diseases It Can Occur In Both Young&old Prevent It Now! / Why You Might Have Diarrhoea Soon After Eating These

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.