Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,702 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) (29036 Views)

Plastic Chair Used As Wheelchair At The Emergency Unit Of UNTH, Enugu (Photos) / Woman In Wheelchair Begs Dangote To Give Her The Dollar He Promised Super Eagles / Physically Challenged Lady Slays In Wheelchair, Shares Inspiring Post (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by praizblog: 6:20am On Mar 23, 2018
According to a facebook user this handicapped Woman was spotted in owerri recently struggling to take her three children to school. See screenshots below

Gist from praizeupdates

News source :: http://www.praizeupdate.com/handicapped-woman-spotted-in-owerri-struggling-to-take-her-children-to-school-2/

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by praizblog: 6:20am On Mar 23, 2018
Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by LifeIsGuhd(f): 6:23am On Mar 23, 2018
Ehya

God bless her and may help find her!

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by izzou(m): 6:25am On Mar 23, 2018
I just pray this is not a routine for her

The father or baby daddy ought to be there

angry

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by nero2face: 6:43am On Mar 23, 2018
Woman of virtue, if na for some places now, u go see her line up with de children with plates dey beg... I too love my Igbo brethren

192 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by Nobody: 6:44am On Mar 23, 2018
See fine children

If this thing hit front page, her story will change for good

God bless her struggle

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by MrMicholo(m): 6:50am On Mar 23, 2018
lipsrsealed

In the country I come from... A minor fracture in the leg can pass for "Handicap"
Am I supposed to take her kids to school for her
She did the fvck... She should do the time.

3 Likes

Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by tyson99(m): 6:50am On Mar 23, 2018
Am touched angry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by starbuck(f): 6:55am On Mar 23, 2018
The woman's husband ought to be ashamed cry cry cry cry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by emiwanlee(m): 7:05am On Mar 23, 2018
She is a strong woman

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 23, 2018
MrMicholo:
lipsrsealed

In the country I come from... A minor fracture in the leg can pass for "Handicap"
Sad soul

77 Likes

Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by izzou(m): 7:31am On Mar 23, 2018
MrMicholo:
lipsrsealed

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by Holywizard: 7:42am On Mar 23, 2018
God help her

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by BiafraIShere(m): 8:52am On Mar 23, 2018
Eeya, God bless her.

4 Likes

Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 23, 2018
Beautiful.
I wonder where the husband is.

5 Likes

Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by SuperBlack: 8:53am On Mar 23, 2018
Is she not the one that gave birth to them?
Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by pawesome(m): 8:54am On Mar 23, 2018
MrMicholo:
lipsrsealed

my nigga

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 23, 2018
MrMicholo:
lipsrsealed

Are you for real. you must very wicked to lack sympathy for her.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by maestroferddi: 8:54am On Mar 23, 2018
It is well.

The Lord is her strength...

2 Likes

Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 23, 2018
A car is underway for her. I trust my kinded Nigerians after seeing this.

1 Like

Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by BigIyanga: 8:55am On Mar 23, 2018
Strong-willed woman and her kids are lovingly well cared for.

3 Likes

Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by igben(m): 8:55am On Mar 23, 2018
Moment of glory lurking...
Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by SuperBlack: 8:55am On Mar 23, 2018
MrMicholo:
lipsrsealed

Is Either you're Buhari. Or You're Buhari's Boko Haram.

36 Likes

Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by hmabdool(m): 8:55am On Mar 23, 2018
that Owerri Imo state is a Hub of prostitution...its a very dirty environment devoid of morality to bring up ur children in...

2 Likes

Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by amiibaby(f): 8:56am On Mar 23, 2018
Wow the Lord will be HR strength

1 Like

Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by Britishcoins(m): 8:56am On Mar 23, 2018
Well, what should I say,
May God bring helper on her way, just like I am seriously in need of money to set up business, serving for 9 years without giving me a kobo...
When there is life, there is still hope...

3 Likes

Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by omocalabar(m): 8:56am On Mar 23, 2018
v
Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by bjayx: 8:56am On Mar 23, 2018
The lord knows... 2pac shakur
Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 23, 2018
where is her husband angry
Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by Justbright(m): 8:57am On Mar 23, 2018
MrMicholo:
lipsrsealed

Dead brain cells spotted

29 Likes

Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by lilytender: 8:58am On Mar 23, 2018
nero2face:
Woman of virtue, if na for some places now, u go see her line up with de children with plates dey beg... I too love my Igbo brethren

This is the best you can think of in a pathetic situation like this. I am very sorry for your fufu brain.

6 Likes

Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:58am On Mar 23, 2018
MrMicholo:
lipsrsealed

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Delivers Baby With Anencephaly In Kaduna / UNFPA Distributes 53,000 Condoms At Calabar Christmas Village / Confusion in OAUTHC As FG Appoints Two Chief Medical Directors Within One Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.