Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Is The Problem In Africa, The Rich Africans Don't Give Back To Society - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Is The Problem In Africa, The Rich Africans Don't Give Back To Society (443 Views)

Why Does Our Society Condemn Using Left Hand To Give And Receive? / The Oldest Bronze Artifacts Known In West Africa, The Igboukwu Bronze / Traditional Institution, Vital To Society Development - HRM, Eze Eberi Ugo, Ez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Problem In Africa, The Rich Africans Don't Give Back To Society by onila(f): 2:10pm On Aug 24, 2017
Re: Is The Problem In Africa, The Rich Africans Don't Give Back To Society by smartty68(m): 2:12pm On Aug 24, 2017
You're back again with these your funny questions. Ok
Re: Is The Problem In Africa, The Rich Africans Don't Give Back To Society by onila(f): 3:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
smartty68:
You're back again with these your funny questions. Ok

someone said what have i done for Africa, that I am always complaining

i felt bad
so I want to learn
Re: Is The Problem In Africa, The Rich Africans Don't Give Back To Society by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 24, 2017
Or they are too generous.

Indians, Arabs live in communities, help start family businesses that are kept within the family by all means. White people have their clubs and their classes too.

Only Africans have taken capitalism and individualism more serious than even it's inventors.
Re: Is The Problem In Africa, The Rich Africans Don't Give Back To Society by onila(f): 5:28pm On Aug 24, 2017
Muafrika2:
Or they are too generous.

Indians, Arabs live in communities, help start family businesses that are kept within the family by all means. White people have their clubs and their classes too.

Only Africans have taken capitalism and individualism more serious than even it's inventors.

do you give back
Re: Is The Problem In Africa, The Rich Africans Don't Give Back To Society by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 24, 2017
onila:

do you give back
Not blindly

I do have some relatives who don't seem to know the concept of a "debt" undecided

(1) (Reply)

Installation Of The 32 Kings In Ibadan- The Tradional Implication / African Wedding And The Costs / Which Should Be Abolished?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.