Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) (32322 Views)

Sophia Momodu Thanks Her Mother For Not Making Her Bleach Her Skin / BBNaija: CeeC Thanks Her Fans For Their Donations & Love, Shares New Makeup Pic / Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Surgeon, Dr. Ayo, Grandville Medical & Laser Surulere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) by ZorGBUooeh: 7:17pm On Aug 24, 2017
Pidgin2:
Go and marry her, idiot.
Must u call him an idiot?abi na by force to marry? angry

1 Like

Re: Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 24, 2017
Pidgin2:
Go and marry her, idiot.
pple lik tonto or tiwa wey marry. E epp dem

2 Likes

Re: Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) by Naturalobserver(m): 7:18pm On Aug 24, 2017
Am counting my money so i can't hear you
Re: Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) by odinga1of: 7:19pm On Aug 24, 2017
Pidgin2:
Go and marry her, idiot.

Why the insult on Solidstar personality..............you can comment without insult.

1 Like

Re: Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) by winkmart: 7:22pm On Aug 24, 2017
Me I need a wife ooo
Re: Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) by piagetskinner(m): 7:23pm On Aug 24, 2017
this baby mama of a thing is becoming a thing of concern... and eating deep into our culture and even religion...
our youths are beginning to see it as the norm..because they are ardent followers of celebrities who are the perfect example of what not to do

in the nearest future many fathers will realise that they have so many children from different women

2 Likes

Re: Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) by teacherbim(f): 7:25pm On Aug 24, 2017
UnknownT:
Marry her then, no be only online hailings

Abi oooo
Re: Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) by Funkybabee(f): 7:26pm On Aug 24, 2017
Please oooo Seun dakun gbami oooooo
Because i don't know what I said which is not good or violate your rule for your Mod to ban me without chinikin offence....they said they will uplift the ban by tomorrow afternoon!!!! see now they done realised their mistake and this is not first time abeg talk to them oooooooo

1 Like

Re: Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) by Bennyidu(m): 7:29pm On Aug 24, 2017
Isorrite
Re: Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 24, 2017
Oko mi rise
Re: Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) by jashar(f): 7:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
She's good enough to sex before marriage and give her a child out of wedlock? shocked

It's not God's will that any man perish. But all come to repentance an receive the saving grace of the Lord Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) by oyienootieno: 7:44pm On Aug 24, 2017
May God bless all drama free women... some create drama for the fame.
Re: Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) by ashawopikin(m): 7:45pm On Aug 24, 2017
Pidgin2:

May your daughter be a baby mama
what is ya problem na . If e pain u, go born ya own

3 Likes

Re: Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) by ashawopikin(m): 7:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
Funkybabee:
Please oooo Seun dakun gbami oooooo
Because i don't know what I said which is not good or violate your rule for your Mod to ban me without chinikin offence....they said they will uplift the ban by tomorrow afternoon!!!! see now they done realised their mistake and this is not first time abeg talk to them oooooooo

1 Like

Re: Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 24, 2017
Rorachy:
You no see the kind tatoo wey full her body, who go wan marry that kind person?

Seriously sad, you judging her because she got a tattoo?
It is Arts , people love art . if she is cool with nice characters why won't anyone marry her.
Stop the stereotype please angry

1 Like

Re: Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) by tellwisdom: 8:24pm On Aug 24, 2017
Who is solid ster? does he work??
Re: Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) by zygony(m): 8:24pm On Aug 24, 2017
Alexk2:
If she's that good, why not marry her instead of all these social media drama upandan

Na By Force?
Re: Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) by Lewaluv(f): 8:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
I dont wish being a baby mama on anyone.

1 Like

Re: Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) by Preyetonye(m): 8:42pm On Aug 24, 2017
gozzlin:
Are you sure that's his son? The kid looks biracial. The baby mama most certainly slept with a white guy. undecided
The lady herself is British a White woman thus the biracial thing
Re: Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) by gozzlin: 8:51pm On Aug 24, 2017
Preyetonye:
The lady herself is British a White woman thus the biracial thing

Oh, I see.
Re: Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) by Chibuhealth(f): 8:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
Pidgin2:
Go and marry her, idiot.
idiot no be small ooooo. men been rubbishing women from Adam.

1 Like

Re: Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) by donnaD(f): 9:19pm On Aug 24, 2017
Foolishness at its peak.she is good to sex and be a baby mama but she is not good to be married to abi?? Continue ooo make basket carry ur water.

1 Like

Re: Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) by silkytouch(m): 9:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
Pidgin2:
Go and marry her, idiot.

1 Like

Re: Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) by AlwaysUltraPad: 9:37pm On Aug 24, 2017
Pidgin2:
Go and marry her, idiot.
grin grin

Nigerians ehn

1 Like

Re: Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) by boluwajiola: 9:42pm On Aug 24, 2017
Cool[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) by Alexk2(m): 9:43pm On Aug 24, 2017
zygony:

Na By Force?
Who say it's by force?
Re: Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) by Duru009(m): 9:51pm On Aug 24, 2017
Good girl with tattoo all over her body!
Re: Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) by sammyswiss360(m): 9:52pm On Aug 24, 2017
Pidgin2:

laff wanto kee me here ohh..that curse's freakin funny,i wish it works..lol

1 Like

Re: Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) by CheedyJ(m): 9:53pm On Aug 24, 2017
Pidgin2:

Her life her choice,as long as i train her right,whatever she does is her choice thereafter..besides, are most baby mamas'forced to give birth outside wedlock..

1 Like

Re: Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) by PMAN21: 10:48pm On Aug 24, 2017
Thank God you find a woman of your own.
Re: Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) by ultimate77(m): 11:01pm On Aug 24, 2017
Rorachy:
See how she is smiling sheepishly like she won a lottery.

May this not befall me.
RORACHY LEEEE
Re: Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) by Donjazzy12(m): 11:16pm On Aug 24, 2017
Yomzzyblog:
[img]https://1.bp..com/-yUerk9gy7YA/WZ8GsWQuWyI/AAAAAAAADQM/eKV92KTa13cH5iK0thlA_TdFh1xWMiclACLcBGAs/s320/solidstar.jpg[/img]

Singer Solidstar took to Instagram today to praise his babymama for not stressing him with drama and being understanding.

He wrote:

Source: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/08/solidstar-praises-his-drama-free.html?m=1

Another weak man! When you were not there she was busy fucking other guys. Stop praising women too much!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Spot Chika Ike In This Harvard Business Class Photo / Nigerian Celebrities:Then And Now Photos / Pete Edochie Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.