Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Solid Star Pours Out Appreciation To His Baby Love For Supporting Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Solid Star Pours Out Appreciation To His Baby Love For Supporting Him (283 Views)

Nengi Sents Out Appreciation Message To Her Fans With A Breathtaking Photo / Solid Star Poses With Dino Melaye / “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solid Star Pours Out Appreciation To His Baby Love For Supporting Him by premium9ja(m): 6:11pm On Aug 24, 2017
Thank you for standing by me through thick and thin. For not giving up on me when I didn't win, when I don't even deserve your love and loyalty,
For your patience when I kept pushing you away,
For caring when I act like I don't need you,
I am grateful knowing I can count on your strength, respect and loyalty, Knowing u can go any length for me when I need your support,
When I'm sad the thought of you and Josh comforts me,
Thank you for giving me a Son, you both are my motivation to be and do better,
You don't only possess the outward beauty but everything about you is Angelic, peaceful and beautiful.
Thank you for not stressing me with any form of drama and always understanding.
I don't appreciate you often enough so I thought I take out time to tell you how amazing of a woman you are. Most of the love songs I write are inspired by you.
Most importantly thank you for Josh and raising him to become a King. #internationalwoman??"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYLEPXiFPFK/

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Reality Tv Show Winners Are Failing / Wallpapers And Wallpanels / Damilola Adegbite Removes Husband’s Name, Pictures And Unfollows Him,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.