Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Amazon Mechanical Turk Questions And Answers - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Amazon Mechanical Turk Questions And Answers (20209 Views)

I Will Help CREATE Amazon Mechanical Turk Account And Get Approved / Amazon Mechanical Turk / Working From Home: Why The Gems Protocol Is The Future Of Mechanical Turk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazon Mechanical Turk Questions And Answers by waterandlight: 2:04pm On Apr 17, 2020
Please kindly let me know how I can successfully open and use this Mturk here in Nigeria. Thanks
Re: Amazon Mechanical Turk Questions And Answers by TSN2015: 2:22pm On Apr 17, 2020
bodjet:

You can't register as a Nigerian, Africans are not allowed to work on MTurk. There are ways around it though. The ways around it doesn't mean it's fraudulent, since the service you render is genuine and you get paid for that. I make over $20 at peak hours and $15 on the average. And I'm not having my compensation in gift card, I get paid into my account. HITs means Human Intelligence Tasks on MTurk.....if you are smarter and faster, you can make up to 40dolls. Read more about MTurk. It's legit and it pays by working at home. It's an additional stream of income for me as I have my full-time job. MTurk workers earn more than an average full time worker here in Nigeria. So if you've ample time, strong internet, a laptop and of course "intelligence" you can earn more....

How do I reach you?

1 Like

Re: Amazon Mechanical Turk Questions And Answers by TSN2015: 2:49pm On Apr 17, 2020
micson:
Please is there any Nigerian living in Nigeria that is currently working in amazon mechanical turk?
I have worked with them for 3 weeks now and my earnings are paid through gift card, the gift card code is not given but my earnings reflected the amount.
But the customer care says that i can only use the money there to order for an item. Is there any other way out please?

How did you get verified, did you register as a Nigerian or you used US address?

As for the withdrawing I think you can use Payoneer. Through payoneer you can get a US bank account. then you withdraw from payoneer directly into your Nigerian bank account. though it will cost you 30% of your earnings

2 Likes

Re: Amazon Mechanical Turk Questions And Answers by bodjet: 3:09am On Apr 18, 2020
akinlaso:

Please i can't find my way around sending you a dm bro, please contact me on WhatsApp 08067760310 or please drop your digits thanks.
Please i can't find my way around sending you a dm bro, please contact me on WhatsApp 08067760310 or please drop your digits thanks.[/quote]

Sorry for my late response,I seldom visit this platform.

My WhatsApp 07063367463

1 Like

Re: Amazon Mechanical Turk Questions And Answers by bodjet: 3:10am On Apr 18, 2020
TSN2015:

How do I reach you?
Chat me up and be please if my response is delayed, don't be offended - I'll definitely respond once I'm free.

3 Likes

Re: Amazon Mechanical Turk Questions And Answers by cutievik: 9:30am On Apr 21, 2020
shittu123:

Hello bro,
please can you put me through on how to openning an mturk account and getting approved.
Thanks in anticipation.
call me,******

1 Like

Re: Amazon Mechanical Turk Questions And Answers by nwakgr8: 11:05am On Apr 21, 2020
micson:
Please is there any Nigerian living in Nigeria that is currently working in amazon mechanical turk?
I have worked with them for 3 weeks now and my earnings are paid through gift card, the gift card code is not given but my earnings reflected the amount.
But the customer care says that i can only use the money there to order for an item. Is there any other way out please?
setup movo and get your earnings there

1 Like

Re: Amazon Mechanical Turk Questions And Answers by MissW: 11:33am On Apr 21, 2020
nwakgr8:
Please, what is movo? How is it set up to get earnings on mturk? Thanks in anticipation
Re: Amazon Mechanical Turk Questions And Answers by MissW: 11:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
esosuo2:
I have tried this mturk thing but seems Nigerians are not eligible to work there

Hi, can't access my mail now.

To what you wrote, Mturk accept Nigerians. I applied as a Nigerian, I was first rejected with the mail stating that I must not re-apply or send them any message and that they don't give reason for rejection but that I could be contacted later, so I forgot it but, a month later,I received a congratulatory message from them that I've been accepted.

Getting money out of it is not easy as a Nigerian.
Re: Amazon Mechanical Turk Questions And Answers by esosuo2: 4:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
MissW:

To what you wrote, Mturk accept Nigerians. I applied as a Nigerian, I was first rejected with the mail stating that I must not re-apply or send them any message and that they don't give reason for rejection but that I could be contacted later, so I forgot it but, a month later,I received a congratulatory message from them that I've been accepted.

That's true , let's relate , will send you a pm please
Re: Amazon Mechanical Turk Questions And Answers by showafrica(m): 1:41pm On Apr 23, 2020
MissW:

Anything you are doing online as a Nigerian is somehow bewitched, it is better to change identity to a saner country by all means. I will do everything possible to get verification documents outside Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Amazon Mechanical Turk Questions And Answers by MissW: 2:12pm On Apr 23, 2020
showafrica:

Anything you are doing online as a Nigerian is somehow bewitched, it is better to change identity to a saner country by all means. I will do everything possible to get verification documents outside Nigeria.

You're right but, claiming US citizen is not easy because of their Tax things.
Re: Amazon Mechanical Turk Questions And Answers by showafrica(m): 2:45pm On Apr 23, 2020
MissW:

You're right but, claiming US citizen is not easy because of their Tax things.

Yes, na to find way become a citizen of a saner country, If possible buy it.

1 Like

Re: Amazon Mechanical Turk Questions And Answers by TerryMcGinis(m): 7:33am On Apr 28, 2020
bodjet:

You can't register as a Nigerian, Africans are not allowed to work on MTurk. There are ways around it though. The ways around it doesn't mean it's fraudulent, since the service you render is genuine and you get paid for that. I make over $20 at peak hours and $15 on the average. And I'm not having my compensation in gift card, I get paid into my account. HITs means Human Intelligence Tasks on MTurk.....if you are smarter and faster, you can make up to 40dolls. Read more about MTurk. It's legit and it pays by working at home. It's an additional stream of income for me as I have my full-time job. MTurk workers earn more than an average full time worker here in Nigeria. So if you've ample time, strong internet, a laptop and of course "intelligence" you can earn more....
please can you help me with how to go about this? How can I reach you sir
Re: Amazon Mechanical Turk Questions And Answers by micson: 8:27am On Apr 28, 2020
My suggestion is this avoid anything that will make your name on the CIA wanted list lol. pls anybody that needs an mturk account should apply directly with no vpn. If you are using a vpn try 2av a friend who has all the papers in which ever country you are applying for just incase if the mturk account is approved he or she can help you to verify it. I have a spare mturk account for sale any interested person should pm. Its a Nigerian Mturk account. I will let it go for a reasonable amount.

1 Like

Re: Amazon Mechanical Turk Questions And Answers by micson: 10:25am On Apr 28, 2020
ntp1:

Hello,

I have been working on that site since 2010, although I have not done any job this year. I have been busy with freelancing, web design and affiliate marketing. As a Nigerian, you can only spend your earnings by buying from the Amazon store. I don't know if this has changed. However, U.S. residents and citizens are allowed to transfer their earnings to a bank account.
Paypal withdrawal is working fine with mturk enjoy

1 Like

Re: Amazon Mechanical Turk Questions And Answers by mythy70(m): 1:59pm On May 01, 2020
nwakgr8:

Hi, how can I go about this?

Mind if I have your WhatsApp number?
Re: Amazon Mechanical Turk Questions And Answers by clericuzzio(m): 7:48am On May 06, 2020
writter:
You still want mturk account?

Hello bro. I know this tread has been long. Pls if you have a verified USA accout. I need one pls
Re: Amazon Mechanical Turk Questions And Answers by clericuzzio(m): 7:56am On May 06, 2020
micson:
My suggestion is this avoid anything that will make your name on the CIA wanted list lol. pls anybody that needs an mturk account should apply directly with no vpn. If you are using a vpn try 2av a friend who has all the papers in which ever country you are applying for just incase if the mturk account is approved he or she can help you to verify it. I have a spare mturk account for sale any interested person should pm. Its a Nigerian Mturk account. I will let it go for a reasonable amount.

Hello bro, is the mturk account still available
Re: Amazon Mechanical Turk Questions And Answers by Jamex4191(m): 9:34am On May 06, 2020
How much?
micson:
Re: Amazon Mechanical Turk Questions And Answers by AliveJ: 10:20am On May 06, 2020
Can someone help me pls , i got rejected two time .
Re: Amazon Mechanical Turk Questions And Answers by AliveJ: 10:28am On May 06, 2020
MissW:

micson:
Paypal withdrawal is working fine with mturk enjoy
can you help me create an account, i have tried it two times and and get rejected,,

bodjet:

I work on MTurk and I get paid into my dollar Account. Note: I'm a Nigerian and I reside in Nigeria.
Re: Amazon Mechanical Turk Questions And Answers by MissW: 11:00am On May 06, 2020
AliveJ:
can you help me create an account, i have tried it two times and and get rejected,,

Acceptance into Mturk is not automatic most times. They can still contact you later with acceptance email.

If I attempt creating another account, I would be barned.
Re: Amazon Mechanical Turk Questions And Answers by AliveJ: 2:41am On May 08, 2020
MissW:

Acceptance into Mturk is not automatic most times. They can still contact you later with acceptance email.

If I attempt creating another account, I would be barned.
i have been more than six months , they totally rejected it,
Did still working in that site ,
Re: Amazon Mechanical Turk Questions And Answers by micson: 8:56am On May 08, 2020
Hello one of my mturk account is up for sale price is $100. if you are interested ring me on 07087942862
Re: Amazon Mechanical Turk Questions And Answers by MissW: 9:10am On May 08, 2020
AliveJ:
i have been more than six months , they totally rejected it,
Did still working in that site ,

I have heard some people were accepted 8months to even 2years after they were first rejected.
Re: Amazon Mechanical Turk Questions And Answers by micson: 1:58pm On May 08, 2020
TSN2015:

How did you get verified, did you register as a Nigerian or you used US address?

As for the withdrawing I think you can use Payoneer. Through payoneer you can get a US bank account. then you withdraw from payoneer directly into your Nigerian bank account. though it will cost you 30% of your earnings
I registered as a Nigerian and i used my normal naija network during registration i got aproved.

1 Like

Re: Amazon Mechanical Turk Questions And Answers by micson: 2:04pm On May 08, 2020
clericuzzio:

Hello bro. I know this tread has been long. Pls if you have a verified USA accout. I need one pls
I sent you a mail clericuzzio my mturk account price is $100.
Re: Amazon Mechanical Turk Questions And Answers by clericuzzio(m): 7:25pm On May 08, 2020
micson:

Ok. Would chat you up on it
Re: Amazon Mechanical Turk Questions And Answers by AliveJ: 2:15pm On May 09, 2020
micson:
I registered as a Nigerian and i used my normal naija network during registration i got aproved.
when did you registered ?
Re: Amazon Mechanical Turk Questions And Answers by pat077: 3:11pm On May 09, 2020
micson:
can someone make a reasonable amount with Nigerian account?

1 Like

Re: Amazon Mechanical Turk Questions And Answers by micson: 1:15pm On May 10, 2020
pat077:
can someone make a reasonable amount with Nigerian account?
Very well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Change OPAY Account Number (phone Number) / Dangote Tops Forbes’ 23 African Billionaires List For The 7th Time / Hadiza Bala-Usman: The Many "Sins" Of Suspended NPA MD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.