Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,484 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Research Survey On The View Of Christian Youths On Godly Relationship - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Research Survey On The View Of Christian Youths On Godly Relationship (412 Views)

Mike Bamiloye: Witchcraft Made Me Go Into Production Of Christian Movies / Mike Bamiloye Educates Youths On How To Take Pre-wedding Picture / Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Research Survey On The View Of Christian Youths On Godly Relationship by Olutoladan(m): 7:12pm On Aug 24, 2017
We are a group of youths called MY COUNSEL and we are carrying out this survey to know the view of different youths about Godly relationships. Any information provided here will be highly confidential. Thanks

Kindly click on the link below;

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc5Gzp2MAZmmz1MsHRRe3RQFyaIi9H_97KpJLUvboJAhUA14g/viewform#responses
Re: Research Survey On The View Of Christian Youths On Godly Relationship by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 24, 2017
Olutoladan:
We are a group of youths called MY COUNSEL and we are carrying out this survey to know the view of different youths about Godly relationships. Any information provided here will be highly confidential. Thanks

Kindly click on the link below;

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc5Gzp2MAZmmz1MsHRRe3RQFyaIi9H_97KpJLUvboJAhUA14g/viewform#responses
interesting! Worth doing.
Re: Research Survey On The View Of Christian Youths On Godly Relationship by Olutoladan(m): 9:44am On Aug 25, 2017
Thanks, you can share the link to your friends to answer it too
Tosinex:
interesting! Worth doing.
Re: Research Survey On The View Of Christian Youths On Godly Relationship by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 25, 2017
Olutoladan:
Thanks, you can share the link to your friends to answer it too
I've shared it everywhere since yesterday.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Make Room In Your Heart / Storm Be Still / Where Is Demigods?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.