Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Storm Be Still - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Storm Be Still (417 Views)

Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p / Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos / Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Storm Be Still by ApostleJoseph: 12:55pm On Aug 31, 2017
Bible Text: - Mark 4: 35-41

Storm means - tribulation, challenges, sickness, problem, barreness, poverty, rising and falling.

1st lesson from the Bible Read: -

That Jesus is in your boat does not mean that there will be no storm, all what it means is that He will stop the storm for you.

John 16:33 - In this world you will have tribulation, Isaih 43: 1-2, fear not Psalm 34:19 storm do not give notice Isaih 38:1 11 Kings 5:1, Gen 37:23-28

Whenever storm arises call Jesus Psalm 46:1, one word from Jesus and there will be peace Isaih 9:6, John 1:1-3

Categories of storm

1 - Physical Storm - Mark 5:25-34, Mathew 8:1-3
2 - Marital Storm - Gen 18:9-17, Luke 7:11-15
3 - Material Storm - 1st King 17:8-16

Prayer points

1 - Father arise and destroy every power of darkness that is causing storm in my life from my foundation.
2 - Father pull down the strong hold from my father's house that is sponsoring storm in my life.
3 - Father evacuate with your mighty hand of mercy every satanic deposit in my life that is causing storm of hardship or failure
4 - Father pull down every invisible wall of Jerico in my life that is preventing me from moving to the next level.
5 - Father let your peace be still in my life and move me from the class os expectation to the class of realization
6 - Fathe destroy every everlasting gate that have been opened by my enemy to bring storm in to my life in Jesus Name

Remember Life without Christ is Crises Accept Christ into your Life today tomorrow may be too late.

NB: You are allowed to Re post/Share this Message provided the content is unaltered. God Bless you.
Re: Storm Be Still by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:06pm On Aug 31, 2017
how do this storms come about? are we d cause of it?

1 Like

Re: Storm Be Still by ApostleJoseph: 1:28pm On Aug 31, 2017
HRHQueenPhil, thank you for your question,

Storm can be caused by our sins of our forefathers. Genesis 3:1-10 (Story of how the Serpent deceived Adam and Eve by asking them to eat the fruit of knowledge and that resulted to an Irreversible curse on Humanity and this has resulted in Storms in Different form among s Humans.

Disobedience of Gods Instruction can also cause storm in our Lives -( Deuteronomy 28: 16-26)

Covetousness - (How Judas betrayed Jesus - Mathew 26: Verse 14 )

Evil Commitment - (Achan stole the property that God Instructed them not to take) this brought storm into his family - Joshua 7: 1-10)

Lying - (The case of Ananayas and Saphira - Act Chapter 5 )

Storm can also be caused from our Faulty Foundation

Above all - Every UnGodly Act Galatians 5: 19-21
Re: Storm Be Still by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:38pm On Aug 31, 2017
ApostleJoseph:
HRHQueenPhil, thank you for your question,

Storm can be caused by our sins of our forefathers. Genesis 3:1-10 (Story of how the Serpent deceived Adam and Eve by asking them to eat the fruit of knowledge and that resulted to an Irreversible curse on Humanity and this has resulted in Storms in Different form among s Humans.

Disobedience of Gods Instruction can also cause storm in our Lives -( Deuteronomy 28: 16-26)

Covetousness - (How Judas betrayed Jesus - Mathew 26: Verse 14 )

Evil Commitment - (Achan stole the property that God Instructed them not to take) this brought storm into his family - Joshua 7: 1-10)

Lying - (The case of Ananayas and Saphira - Act Chapter 5 )

Storm can also be caused from our Faulty Foundation

Above all - Every UnGodly Act Galatians 5: 19-21

wat books can i read 2 fuda understand dis topic?
Re: Storm Be Still by ApostleJoseph: 1:49pm On Aug 31, 2017
Kindly Study the Bible Portions Quoted in my reply, I will get back to you with suggested books. Feel free to leave a reminder email on lightofgoddeliverancechurch@gmail.com

God Bless you....

(1) (Reply)

Faith, Doubt, Boldness And Fear / Seven Nigerians Make List Of Top 20 World Richest Pastors [see List] / ORIGIN OF GOD AND HUMANS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.