Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,814 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix (38712 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Wins UEFA Champions League Goal Of The Week / 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) / Victor Moses Mocked By Chelsea Teammates On Bench After Davide Zappacosta’s Goal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix by iVentHub(m): 9:56pm On Aug 24, 2017
Cheche
Re: C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix by goshen26: 9:57pm On Aug 24, 2017
Aristotle96:
ororo no be something way dy draw? undecided like ogbono soup?

No, na groundnut oil b ORORO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix by AlBaqir(m): 9:58pm On Aug 24, 2017
Rilwayne001:
Ekun oko Messi. Oko Buffon. grin grin

How many likes for ORORO cheesy cheesy wink

# And you can imagine, the guy is cheating age seriously. Year in year out he continues to be the best. Messi is younger than CR7 yet he has slowed down and almost expire.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix by richybankx: 9:59pm On Aug 24, 2017
Am waiting for the Messi fans who will come and say it's ojoro.. Say en no deserve am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:59pm On Aug 24, 2017
Rilwayne001:

You vote buhari for us you forget make we they shout for politics come sport they find likes
Re: C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix by Rilwayne001: 10:02pm On Aug 24, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

You vote buhari for us you forget make we they shout for politics come sport they find likes

Don't worry bro, Buhari will go back to his Cattle in Daura in 2019. We will never make such a terrible mistake like him again.

5 Likes

Re: C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix by vroy(m): 10:03pm On Aug 24, 2017
congrats to one of the most hardworking player football has ever produce

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix by Rilwayne001: 10:03pm On Aug 24, 2017
AlBaqir:

# And you can imagine, the guy is cheating age seriously. Year in year out he continues to be the best. Messi is younger than CR7 yet he has slowed down and almost expire.

Barça is slowing Messi down though. Dude is still as deadly as ever.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix by EHIRIMCHA(m): 10:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
Ronaldo go sleep well tonight.nothing d guy loves more dan individual trophy/award

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 24, 2017
A player is as good as his team.
If the team plays badly, u surely don't expect a player to carry the weight of other 10.
I'm not saying CR7 doesn't deserve it and even if I should say so, what difference would it make?

What I'm saying is that, Loving CR7 doesn't stop u from liking the foot work of LM10, if truly u re a football fan

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Don't worry bro, Buhari will go back to his Cattle in Daura in 2019. We will never make such a terrible mistake like him again.
You care about change but the average northerners don't see that bro, they want their brother there.
Re: C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix by Rilwayne001: 10:12pm On Aug 24, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

You care about change but the average northerners don't see that bro, they want their brother there.

See ehn... God will take control.

1 Like

Re: C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 24, 2017
Zizou Madrid!

2 Likes

Re: C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix by godchildjayboy(m): 10:15pm On Aug 24, 2017
CR7 you are the God of football.

3 Likes

Re: C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 24, 2017
Harbioye:
If the team plays badly, u surely don't expect a player to carry the weight of other 10.
I'm not saying CR7 doesn't deserve it and even if I should say so, what difference would it make?

What I'm saying is that, Loving CR7 doesn't stop u from liking the foot work of LM10, if truly u re a football fan

Messi don fade kakaraka

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix by So4baba(m): 10:26pm On Aug 24, 2017
Harbioye:

Pls what's LM10, Is it a new game? , we only know CR7!
Re: C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix by samisj4real(m): 10:28pm On Aug 24, 2017
Is RONALDO a better footballer compared 2 MPPAPE? Or does he contribute in madridz game dan ISCO & MODRIC or even ASENSIO?... football is been rubbished day by day by da way dey give awardz, aw can u use a whole team performance 2 award just 1 person dat didnt make much impact just because of da #HYPE!!!!.... comparing RONALDO 2 MESSI its wat still baffles me since i waz born.....
Re: C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix by AustineCJ: 10:36pm On Aug 24, 2017
Ororo C
Otonto Nwa
Cr7
Cr9
Cr11
The only guy that have score with Head,Right foot ,Left foot and prick to his name,Highest goal scorers on national level,Europe and champions league ...I love you so much because I believe in hardwork...Messi is talented n I love him too but talent without hardwork is nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix by DrayZee: 10:38pm On Aug 24, 2017
samisj4real:
Is RONALDO a better footballer compared 2 MPPAPE? Or does he contribute in madridz game dan ISCO & MODRIC or even ASENSIO?... football is been rubbished day by day by da way dey give awardz, aw can u use a whole team performance 2 award just 1 person dat didnt make much impact just because of da #HYPE!!!!.... comparing RONALDO 2 MESSI its wat still baffles me since i waz born.....
Don't let it pain you too much you hear...
Because whether you like it or not, Cristiano Ronaldo is the Greatest Player of all Time...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix by Sard(m): 10:42pm On Aug 24, 2017
samisj4real:

Asslicking Messi sometimes makes you guys say utter rubbish. You are even comparing cr7 to Mbappe, Assensio and co. Which sane person does that?
You're here sucking and hating while those who know what they game is about continue to shower him with praises.
I hope some of you won't commit suicide when he finally equals the balon d'hor record of messi later this year.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix by donblade85555(m): 10:49pm On Aug 24, 2017
AlBaqir:

messi was wae better Dan him last season, he has more goals more chances created and the rest. na realmadrid wae win LA liga and champions league na just cover Ronaldo.....if not if na individual statistics, messi beat am. u know the truth....don't argue.
Re: C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix by donblade85555(m): 10:51pm On Aug 24, 2017
Sard:

Asslicking Messi sometimes makes you guys say utter rubbish. You are even comparing cr7 to Mbappe, Assensio and co. Which sane person does that?
You're here sucking and hating while those who know what they game is about continue to shower him with praises.
I hope some of you won't commit suicide when he finally equals the balon d'hor record of messi later this year.
but guy you know say na realmadrid team work na make dae gv Rinaldo sha....make we no lie...messi beat him individually.
Re: C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix by Mccullum: 10:55pm On Aug 24, 2017
Even when FIFA instituting favour for Messi still I believe in him CR7, no doubt he's simply the best footballer on this planet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix by Neimar: 11:16pm On Aug 24, 2017
Mccullum:
Even when FIFA instituting favour for Messi still I believe in him CR7, no doubt he's simply the best footballer on this planet.

will you keep kwayet. wich FIFA? abi FIFA nor help Ronaldo?
Re: C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix by okenwaa(m): 11:21pm On Aug 24, 2017
We'll do it over n over again..
5match ban no go fit stop us.

#GGMU #HALAmadrid
#Cr7 Nø1!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix by chiiraq802(m): 11:26pm On Aug 24, 2017
Ororo nwa....*thumbs up*......

1 Like

Re: C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix by chiiraq802(m): 11:29pm On Aug 24, 2017
samisj4real:
guy i swear u dey on tramadol...mk ORORO NWA sense fall on u...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix by papae1(m): 11:35pm On Aug 24, 2017
Congrats buddy..... CR7 the slayer of messi grin grin grin grin[quote][/quote]
Re: C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix by MukhtarBj: 11:39pm On Aug 24, 2017
Rilwayne001:

how far, got a deal for ya
Re: C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix by undisputed12(m): 11:46pm On Aug 24, 2017
R
Re: C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix by undisputed12(m): 11:47pm On Aug 24, 2017
O
Re: C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix by undisputed12(m): 11:47pm On Aug 24, 2017
N

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Ogenyi Onazi Talks About Efe & His Supporters / Manchester City Sign Camron Gbadebo, Nigerian Defender From Leicester City / Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.