Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix (38698 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Wins UEFA Champions League Goal Of The Week / 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) / Victor Moses Mocked By Chelsea Teammates On Bench After Davide Zappacosta’s Goal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix by undisputed12(m): 11:48pm On Aug 24, 2017
A
Re: C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix by undisputed12(m): 11:48pm On Aug 24, 2017
L
D
Re: C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 25, 2017
undecidedFootball is trash nowadays....
Re: C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix by Elchalz(m): 12:34am On Aug 25, 2017
world Best
Re: C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix by Synvin: 12:47am On Aug 25, 2017
Amazing one. Thank God he isn't a Nigerian because juju for don finish am.

1 Like

Re: C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix by Erhu: 1:16am On Aug 25, 2017
CR7 also called Ogba
Re: C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix by Rockyfancino(m): 2:02am On Aug 25, 2017
samisj4real:
Is RONALDO a better footballer compared 2 MPPAPE? Or does he contribute in madridz game dan ISCO & MODRIC or even ASENSIO?... football is been rubbished day by day by da way dey give awardz, aw can u use a whole team performance 2 award just 1 person dat didnt make much impact just because of da #HYPE!!!!.... comparing RONALDO 2 MESSI its wat still baffles me since i waz born.....
It means you are a small boy. When did you start watching football? Cr7 doesn't do those magic dribbling or wonder goals anymore because of his knee and unnecessary injuries. If you a long time United fan, you will know that Ronaldo was first known for his dribbling... That's how he became popular.

Btw, cr7 is the better free kick player... When you get that knee problem, your dribbling and free kicks go away... Literally you slow down badly, But Ronaldo instead becomes a wicked goal machine.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix by encryptjay(m): 2:17am On Aug 25, 2017
So it has gotten to a stage where pained lads will be comparing Ronaldo and Mbappe? Geez!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix by Alphaboss1(m): 2:18am On Aug 25, 2017
Congrats CR7, Hala Madrid!!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix by Bitchiamjay(m): 3:39am On Aug 25, 2017
He's a living legend for sure smiley

Best player in the world!

Cr7 remains and forever remains tha BEST!

#YOLO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix by madridguy(m): 4:20am On Aug 25, 2017
More individual award to your name CR7.
Re: C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix by crownson(m): 5:04am On Aug 25, 2017
---So many people have ideas which if they could implement
would make them richer than Bill Gate or Aliko Dankote.
But they have one challenge, which is start-up capital.
This is one evil that has cripple a lot of people.
But thank God the solution is here now!
You can click below to find out how. ---
Re: C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix by LockDown69(m): 6:15am On Aug 25, 2017
The men player of the year award sha, come be like human torso. Have they run out of design ideas undecided
Re: C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix by sicily4u: 6:25am On Aug 25, 2017
Gay asshole

Re: C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix by richybankx: 6:38am On Aug 25, 2017
samisj4real:
Is RONALDO a better footballer compared 2 MPPAPE? Or does he contribute in madridz game dan ISCO & MODRIC or even ASENSIO?... football is been rubbished day by day by da way dey give awardz, aw can u use a whole team performance 2 award just 1 person dat didnt make much impact just because of da #HYPE!!!!.... comparing RONALDO 2 MESSI its wat still baffles me since i waz born.....
and you may still die nit knowing the better of them.. Sorry na joke ooh.. # runs out of thread and vowed never to reply a quote

1 Like

Re: C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix by guru90: 6:39am On Aug 25, 2017
CR7 MY MAN. BUT MY FEAR NOW IS * NEYMAR.
Re: C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix by Rilwayne001: 6:50am On Aug 25, 2017
MukhtarBj:
how far, got a deal for ya

Really? If it's going to pay, I'm interested cool cheesy

1 Like

Re: C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix by laliga01: 7:01am On Aug 25, 2017
Neochemist:
Last season was really fair to Ronaldo

Sorry brother, ronaldo was fair to last season

1 Like

Re: C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix by miknielz: 7:04am On Aug 25, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] barca fans will be like well he doesn't score against big teams
Re: C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix by nogoodadvice(m): 7:05am On Aug 25, 2017
Congratulations ORORO grin grin grin
Re: C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix by laliga01: 7:30am On Aug 25, 2017
Harbioye:
A player is as good as his team.
If the team plays badly, u surely don't expect a player to carry the weight of other 10.
I'm not saying CR7 doesn't deserve it and even if I should say so, what difference would it make?

What I'm saying is that, Loving CR7 doesn't stop u from liking the foot work of LM10, if truly u re a football fan
Nigga what is LM10 pls?
Re: C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix by laliga01: 7:32am On Aug 25, 2017
donblade85555:
messi was wae better Dan him last season, he has more goals more chances created and the rest. na realmadrid wae win LA liga and champions league na just cover Ronaldo.....if not if na individual statistics, messi beat am. u know the truth....don't argue.

So didn't he get the award? Since you are a consultant to UEFA.
Re: C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix by laliga01: 7:33am On Aug 25, 2017
Neimar:

will you keep kwayet. wich FIFA? abi FIFA nor help Ronaldo?

You don't need to cry to say that.
Re: C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix by KinzyeWriter(m): 7:40am On Aug 25, 2017
Harbioye:
A player is as good as his team.
If the team plays badly, u surely don't expect a player to carry the weight of other 10.
I'm not saying CR7 doesn't deserve it and even if I should say so, what difference would it make?

What I'm saying is that, Loving CR7 doesn't stop u from liking the foot work of LM10, if truly u re a football fan
Na pple like you I like for football jare

1 Like

Re: C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix by AlBaqir(m): 7:45am On Aug 25, 2017
donblade85555:
messi was wae better Dan him last season, he has more goals more chances created and the rest. na realmadrid wae win LA liga and champions league na just cover Ronaldo.....if not if na individual statistics, messi beat am. u know the truth....don't argue.

# What was Messi's achievement in the year Mou won UCL for Inter Milan? Wesley Snedjer was the best player in the world then. He won treble for inter, singlehandedly destroyed Messi's barca in the Semis. He carried his team to the World cup finals with 6 goals. Messi was nowhere to be found that year yet he won World best player. Sneidjer was 5th.

# 2 out of 4 world best Messi have won na real ojoro. He never deserved them. CR7 has been more than consistent.

# So brace yourself, he's gonna win the 5th world best ahead of Messi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix by kodedmag(m): 7:46am On Aug 25, 2017
Up Cr7

2 Likes

Re: C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix by KinzyeWriter(m): 7:56am On Aug 25, 2017
donblade85555:
Lol, Ronaldo was not part of the team? Messi Did Great Last Season But Cr7 was Greater scoring important goal that claims champions league is not worth giving an award?, When barca needed to score against juve home and away barca didn't get any, If RONaldo was a barca player he would have got the winning for them, and let me tell you this, Who does best at UCL is the best, because you play against teams along EUROPE, and cristiano Ronaldo has been doing that since when he was in MANCHESTER UNITED.

Some people will say Messi is enough as a team, but I wondered why he didn't win the UCL AND LALIGA

Some people will say he is supernatural, and I wonder why Cr7 still fit to compete and won him in winning awards

people and fallacies.

When your team is the best in the world, the best player would be picked within the best team.

When barca was at its best Messi Collected Ballondor 4 times consecutively, so Madrid has taken over now let ororo shine more and more again it is now his time let him enjoy it abundantly

CR7

1 Like

Re: C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix by KinzyeWriter(m): 8:00am On Aug 25, 2017
AlBaqir:

# What was Messi's achievement in the year Mou won UCL for Inter Milan? Wesley Snedjer was the best player in the world then. He won treble for inter, singlehandedly destroyed Messi's barca in the Semis. He carried his team to the World cup finals with 6 goals. Messi was nowhere to be found that year yet he won World best player. Sneidjer was 5th.

# 2 out of 4 world best Messi have won na real ojoro. He never deserved them. CR7 has been more than consistent.

# So brace yourself, he's gonna win the 5th world best ahead of Messi.
Good Analysis

1 Like

Re: C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix by Neimar: 8:00am On Aug 25, 2017
laliga01:

You don't need to cry to say that.

mtsheew...average punk
Re: C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix by Neimar: 8:02am On Aug 25, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
Lol, Ronaldo was not part of the team? Messi Did Great Last Season But Cr7 was Greater scoring important goal that claims champions league is not worth giving an award?, When barca needed to score against juve home and away barca didn't get any, If RONaldo was a barca player he would have got the winning for them, and let me tell you this, Who does best at UCL is the best, because you play against teams along EUROPE, and cristiano Ronaldo has been doing that since when he was in MANCHESTER UNITED.

Some people will say Messi is enough as a team, but I wondered why he didn't win the UCL AND LALIGA

Some people will say he is supernatural, and I wonder why Cr7 still fit to compete and won him in winning awards

people and fallacies.

When your team is the best in the world, the best player would be picked within the best team.

When barca was at its best Messi Collected Ballondor 4 times consecutively, so Madrid has taken over now let ororo shine more and more again it is now his time let him enjoy it abundantly

CR7

ogbeni 2013 nkor Ronaldo play anything? eh? rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France / BBNaija: Ogenyi Onazi Talks About Efe & His Supporters / Manchester City Sign Camron Gbadebo, Nigerian Defender From Leicester City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.