Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,573 members, 7,837,168 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Photo Of Jide Kosoko’s Daughter Sitting On His Laps Goes Viral Online - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Jide Kosoko’s Daughter Sitting On His Laps Goes Viral Online (53454 Views)

Chiwetalu Agu Carries Destiny Etiko On His Laps, Places His Hand Round Her Waist / Lilian Afegbai Sits On Tobi's Laps, Takes Permission From Alex / Bidemi Kosoko: People Give Me Attitude Because I Am Jide Kosoko's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Jide Kosoko’s Daughter Sitting On His Laps Goes Viral Online by narutop: 9:17am On Aug 25, 2017
is he wearing a mask
Re: Photo Of Jide Kosoko’s Daughter Sitting On His Laps Goes Viral Online by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 25, 2017
I see nothing wrong in the pix jare
Re: Photo Of Jide Kosoko’s Daughter Sitting On His Laps Goes Viral Online by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 25, 2017
bigtt76:
Pervert minds in this country shaaaa grin So for one mind, this agbalagba go wan shag hints own daughter?

E dey happen.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Jide Kosoko’s Daughter Sitting On His Laps Goes Viral Online by Tinie: 9:20am On Aug 25, 2017
Game of thrones is affecting these ones
Re: Photo Of Jide Kosoko’s Daughter Sitting On His Laps Goes Viral Online by YelloweWest: 9:23am On Aug 25, 2017
Innocent father and daughter moment. Perverts must destroy it with their twisted devilish thoughts

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Jide Kosoko’s Daughter Sitting On His Laps Goes Viral Online by Dahrah: 9:23am On Aug 25, 2017
hmm... awon 'aye' has arrive.. their way of life, their business
Re: Photo Of Jide Kosoko’s Daughter Sitting On His Laps Goes Viral Online by tosyne2much(m): 9:24am On Aug 25, 2017
So many things are wrong with this country. So, a daughter cannot sit on her father's laps without people having mixed reactions?

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Jide Kosoko’s Daughter Sitting On His Laps Goes Viral Online by 4ward(m): 9:28am On Aug 25, 2017
It could be a movie seen . Not a big deal at alll. rubbish thread
Re: Photo Of Jide Kosoko’s Daughter Sitting On His Laps Goes Viral Online by Deo1986(m): 9:30am On Aug 25, 2017
some fathers are mild and accomodating with their kids. But my father, you greet him from afar and be prepared to run out to avoid torrents of words.. Talkless of to sit on his laps....eeyya, dem don born you?
Re: Photo Of Jide Kosoko’s Daughter Sitting On His Laps Goes Viral Online by Harwoyeez(m): 9:31am On Aug 25, 2017
Were they expecting Jide to raise up his hands because his daughter sits on his leg?? Dirty mind full everywhere

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Jide Kosoko’s Daughter Sitting On His Laps Goes Viral Online by Damoxy(m): 9:32am On Aug 25, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Some Afonja men do fvck their daughters...Their preeks can rise up anytime to any situation. Thats Y in lagos(ikorodu) women sit at the back of men on okada...father sit in front of daughters when they board bike together,mothers also sit at back of sons.#JustSaying
Lol
Its like Buhari Dropped ur Senses in UK o

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Jide Kosoko’s Daughter Sitting On His Laps Goes Viral Online by sureteeboy(m): 9:33am On Aug 25, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Some Afonja men do fvck their daughters...Their preeks can rise up anytime to any situation. Thats Y in lagos(ikorodu) women sit at the back of men on okada...father sit in front of daughters when they board bike together,mothers also sit at back of sons.#JustSaying
should be #JustSayingNonsense
Re: Photo Of Jide Kosoko’s Daughter Sitting On His Laps Goes Viral Online by cyborg123(m): 9:43am On Aug 25, 2017
bigtt76:
Pervert minds in this country shaaaa grin So for one mind, this agbalagba go wan shag hints own daughter?
Similar cases have been reported. grin
Re: Photo Of Jide Kosoko’s Daughter Sitting On His Laps Goes Viral Online by Freethought(m): 9:49am On Aug 25, 2017
Trust me, those people that sees something wrong with this picture are from the north....

Please ooo, I'm not being tribalistic here, I just knw that's how una culture is.. I stayed in the north for close to a decade and this kind of picture in the the north will definitely lead to both father and daughter being severely punished

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Jide Kosoko’s Daughter Sitting On His Laps Goes Viral Online by Freethought(m): 9:51am On Aug 25, 2017
EmekaBlue:

What are you #justsaying

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Jide Kosoko’s Daughter Sitting On His Laps Goes Viral Online by LordOfNaira: 9:59am On Aug 25, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
Abi im be phidophile

Do you know the meaning of pedophile at all?

Moreover, that should be a movie scene. I think I have seen a movie like that where Jide and his daughter acted as lovers. It was sort of uncomfortable for me, though. But they are actors, so? I kiss my daughter and even my son, on the lips. So?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Jide Kosoko’s Daughter Sitting On His Laps Goes Viral Online by Uzyvicks(f): 10:03am On Aug 25, 2017
Narldon:

Someone cannot lap his daughter in peace again?

Is it your Lap? undecided

Is she Complaining?

grin
. Lols
Re: Photo Of Jide Kosoko’s Daughter Sitting On His Laps Goes Viral Online by kaymical(m): 10:05am On Aug 25, 2017
Narldon:

Someone cannot lap his daughter in peace again?

Is it your Lap? undecided

Is she Complaining?

grin
oh o ho.....I just tire o
Re: Photo Of Jide Kosoko’s Daughter Sitting On His Laps Goes Viral Online by femi4: 10:14am On Aug 25, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
Abi im be phidophile
That's a movie scene.....both of them are actors
Re: Photo Of Jide Kosoko’s Daughter Sitting On His Laps Goes Viral Online by CaptainGOOD: 10:15am On Aug 25, 2017
EmekaBlue:

I agree

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Jide Kosoko’s Daughter Sitting On His Laps Goes Viral Online by undefeateds: 10:16am On Aug 25, 2017
I don't think someone's prick can rise to his own daughter unless u are a goat
Re: Photo Of Jide Kosoko’s Daughter Sitting On His Laps Goes Viral Online by undefeateds: 10:18am On Aug 25, 2017
Damoxy:
Lol Its like Buhari Dropped ur Senses in UK o
exactly
Re: Photo Of Jide Kosoko’s Daughter Sitting On His Laps Goes Viral Online by Bridget95(f): 10:18am On Aug 25, 2017
bigtt76:
nothing is impossible under the sun.
Re: Photo Of Jide Kosoko’s Daughter Sitting On His Laps Goes Viral Online by Olajohn5: 10:24am On Aug 25, 2017
They might be on set for a movie.
Re: Photo Of Jide Kosoko’s Daughter Sitting On His Laps Goes Viral Online by imustsaymymindo: 10:25am On Aug 25, 2017
Handsome Chief Jide kosoko. Proof that pot belly doesn't make you look older.
Re: Photo Of Jide Kosoko’s Daughter Sitting On His Laps Goes Viral Online by sofiaelvis(f): 10:29am On Aug 25, 2017
so I cannor sit on my pman's leg n take pinchur
some people cannot pretend to have sense
Re: Photo Of Jide Kosoko’s Daughter Sitting On His Laps Goes Viral Online by akinszz: 10:37am On Aug 25, 2017
EmekaBlue:

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Jide Kosoko’s Daughter Sitting On His Laps Goes Viral Online by belindar: 10:39am On Aug 25, 2017
If she doesn't sit on her fathers leg , is it your fathers leg you want her sit? Nonsense. Everything you read meaning into it.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Shops For His Squad In Dubai (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh / Actress Lola Alao's Best Friend, Becky Reportedly Snatches Her American Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.