Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Photo Of Jide Kosoko’s Daughter Sitting On His Laps Goes Viral Online - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Jide Kosoko’s Daughter Sitting On His Laps Goes Viral Online (53448 Views)

Chiwetalu Agu Carries Destiny Etiko On His Laps, Places His Hand Round Her Waist / Lilian Afegbai Sits On Tobi's Laps, Takes Permission From Alex / Bidemi Kosoko: People Give Me Attitude Because I Am Jide Kosoko's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Jide Kosoko’s Daughter Sitting On His Laps Goes Viral Online by piagetskinner(m): 10:41am On Aug 25, 2017
Nigerians can fuss over unnecessary things...make una face una life abeg
Re: Photo Of Jide Kosoko’s Daughter Sitting On His Laps Goes Viral Online by jobbers: 10:45am On Aug 25, 2017
oh
Re: Photo Of Jide Kosoko’s Daughter Sitting On His Laps Goes Viral Online by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:52am On Aug 25, 2017
I hope he is not planing to use her do ritual as he did with his 3 wives.... girl stop tempting dad because Yellowbar demons fvck their daughter... if nah lie ask baba Mathew obasanjo grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of Jide Kosoko’s Daughter Sitting On His Laps Goes Viral Online by Akinaukwa: 10:53am On Aug 25, 2017
Nothing unusual about the sitting posture. It merely shows the love between Dad and Daughter and the joy of being Daddy's girl.
Re: Photo Of Jide Kosoko’s Daughter Sitting On His Laps Goes Viral Online by oladele00(m): 10:54am On Aug 25, 2017
impossibility can be possible through konji.. just passing. Did I say anything?
Re: Photo Of Jide Kosoko’s Daughter Sitting On His Laps Goes Viral Online by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 25, 2017
Damoxy:

Lol
Its like Buhari Dropped ur Senses in UK o

grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of Jide Kosoko’s Daughter Sitting On His Laps Goes Viral Online by enemyofprogress: 10:58am On Aug 25, 2017
Chai see as him prick rise like gari ijebu and her nipppple come strong like stone
Re: Photo Of Jide Kosoko’s Daughter Sitting On His Laps Goes Viral Online by jojothaiv(m): 11:00am On Aug 25, 2017
Nothing to note..

Disappointed with some educated folks comments!
Re: Photo Of Jide Kosoko’s Daughter Sitting On His Laps Goes Viral Online by ninodaniel(m): 11:11am On Aug 25, 2017
toyinjimoh:
Dis country self, so person no fit sit for him father laps again, if they have interior motive they would not have allow anybody to snap them
alterior motive not interior motive* allowed not allow* thank me later
Re: Photo Of Jide Kosoko’s Daughter Sitting On His Laps Goes Viral Online by Brugo(m): 11:25am On Aug 25, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Some Afonja men do fvck their daughters...Their preeks can rise up anytime to any situation. Thats Y in lagos(ikorodu) women sit at the back of men on okada...father sit in front of daughters when they board bike together,mothers also sit at back of sons.#JustSaying

You are a man. What is your obsession with the "preeks" of other men? This is the second time I'm seeing your comment on preeks on frontpage topics.

Keep your perversion in your land of the rising pigs. Nobody wants to read about how your favorite thing is to observe the "preeks" of other men.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Jide Kosoko’s Daughter Sitting On His Laps Goes Viral Online by soliddust2020: 12:00pm On Aug 25, 2017
so many pervs and corrupt mind on the lose in Nigeria. Nothing bad about this pics, i only see an over grown daddy's girl and a loving father.
Re: Photo Of Jide Kosoko’s Daughter Sitting On His Laps Goes Viral Online by bwise4godfwc: 1:47pm On Aug 25, 2017
But Mr J.T na confirm illiterate o..
Re: Photo Of Jide Kosoko’s Daughter Sitting On His Laps Goes Viral Online by oddessey007(m): 1:50pm On Aug 25, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Some Afonja men do fvck their daughters...Their preeks can rise up anytime to any situation. Thats Y in lagos(ikorodu) women sit at the back of men on okada...father sit in front of daughters when they board bike together,mothers also sit at back of sons.#JustSaying
You certainly need an app called' use your brain'. Dementia patient

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Jide Kosoko’s Daughter Sitting On His Laps Goes Viral Online by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 25, 2017
toyinjimoh:
Dis country self, so person no fit sit for him father laps again, if they have interior motive they would not have allow anybody to snap them
I think you mean ulterior motive smiley
Re: Photo Of Jide Kosoko’s Daughter Sitting On His Laps Goes Viral Online by Ytea(f): 8:27pm On Aug 25, 2017
Really, there's nothing wrong with their pose... any Father and daughter can have a picture like that jor
Re: Photo Of Jide Kosoko’s Daughter Sitting On His Laps Goes Viral Online by kruusy: 11:08pm On Aug 25, 2017
it concern una......mtcheeew

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Asks Desmond Elliot Money To Buy A Generator. See His Reply / Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 / See How Wizkid Spends His Millions(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.