Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,508 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Funke Akindele Flaunts Her Pregnancy At Glo Event - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Flaunts Her Pregnancy At Glo Event (630 Views)

Wizkid Apologises For Performing In Slippers At Glo Concert In Ghana / Did Funke Akindele Lose Her Pregnancy? Why Are Fans Sympathizing With Her? / Juliet Ibrahim & Uche Jombo Stun At Glo Event In Onitsha (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Flaunts Her Pregnancy At Glo Event by Wizmike111(m): 11:37pm On Aug 24, 2017
The Director Actress Toyin Aimakhu-Abraham is super amped up for (Jennifers' Diary) Funke Akindele's pregnancy. The news of funke Akindele's pregnancy spread when she flaunted her now evident child knock at a GLO Event.

The ”Alakada Star” who could not hide how much she feels happy for Funke wrote, “Funke Akindele, I am so happy for you sis, so much joy in my heart.”

The actress also took to Glo Instagram page to comment!!!

Source: http://www.naijcrackgist.com.ng/2017/08/funke-akindele-flaunts-her-baby-bump-at.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

I Cannot Allow My Husband To Do The Dishes - Funmi Aragbaiye / Freda Francis Flaunts Her Post-baby Body, Shares New Photo Of Her Son / Tiwa Savage Flaunts Toned Abs In Crop Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.