Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,981 members, 7,863,487 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:47 PM

Prayers For Your Destiny - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayers For Your Destiny (364 Views)

How To Lose Your Destiny In Few Seconds / Is It True That Okro Soup Can Destroy Your Destiny? / 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayers For Your Destiny by Nobody: 4:43am On Aug 25, 2017
The Bible said: For a wide door of opportunity for effectual [service] has opened to me [there, a great and promising one], and [there are] many adversaries….. 1 Cor 16:9

So tell them, 'As surely as I live, declares the LORD, I will do to you the very things I heard you say…….Num. 14:28

Father, in the name of Jesus, I thank and praise your name for your goodness, mercy, help and favor upon my life till date, to you alone be all the glory forever…… Psm.100:4 & Phil. 4:6

1). Oh you household enemies holding and manipulating my destiny, in the name of Jesus, I command the earth to become fire under your feet, the wind to become fire in your nostrils, and the waters to become hot waters in your mouth and stomach …… Job 22:28

2.) In the name of Jesus, and by the wind of the Spirit of God, I paralyze the powers backing the enemies of my soul/destiny now and forever.

3.) In the name of Jesus, oh you enemies of my soul/destiny, I command every organs of your body to begin to malfunction now and henceforth, until you openly confess your deeds and accept Jesus as your Lord and savior.

4.) In the name of Jesus, I command you warring angels of God to pursue and smite everyone that is contesting my glorious destiny…. Psm. 35:3-6.

5.) In the name of Jesus and by the wind of the Spirit of God, I command the restoration of my stolen/mortgaged destiny now; let every hand holding my destiny wither away now.

6.) Jehovah, you are the man of war, remove them that are sitting on the vibrancy of my glorious destiny and cause my destiny to shine forth.

7.) In the name of Jesus, I decree fire and brimstone upon everyone that mortgages my destiny thereby restoring my God ordained level for my life.

8.) In the name of Jesus, I reclaim my God ordained destiny now and become established in my destiny.

Visit: http://emebublessing..com for more spiritual tips
Re: Prayers For Your Destiny by redcurry(f): 5:28am On Aug 25, 2017
Amen.Amen.Amen in Jesus mighty name.

(1) (Reply)

How Long Should Sunday's Service Last? / Prayer Facts That Exist U Don't Actually Know(christians) / Strives Of Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.