Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,556 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

How To Lose Your Destiny In Few Seconds - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Lose Your Destiny In Few Seconds (20998 Views)

Ijebu Juju Landord Used To Tie Tenants' Destiny In Ikorodu (Photos) / Is Man's Destiny In Gods Hands Or Is It Man That Shapes His Own Destiny? / 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Lose Your Destiny In Few Seconds by lightblazingnow(m): 7:28am On May 05, 2019
It will take the winner just to cross the set line, if you couldn't cross the set line at the stipulated time you lose the first position, you are born of the first and not the second, so strive to overcome.

How then do you lose your destiny in seconds??

Very simple, the scriptures explained who won and those who will be tormented forever and as we speak now folks love the darkness more than the light, They love hanging out with the darkness more than they have time to know and be free from errors, yet they never cared for liberty.

Matthew 5:13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men. Surprised the word 'his savour is used and not its savour??

5:14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

5:15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.

5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

How do you achieve all of this??

John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Won't you believe in the name of your savour, do you ever think you can or have made it without believing in the name of the only begotten?

what does that mean?? The sacrificial lamb of God Almighty, the smitten and punished son of God Almighty for our transgressions of the laws which you woefully agreed to keep, oblivious of the fact that the wages of sin is death. And CHRIST who knew no sin became sin, that we might be made the righteous of God Almighty.

Are you going to lose this for any lesser argument, little thinking or whatever? Are you ready for eternity, could it be that you are down on the busy road of excuses

Run the straight race and don't get busy with trivities.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How To Lose Your Destiny In Few Seconds by MrPresident1: 7:31am On May 05, 2019
Orisa27 abi na Orisa37 come and see grin
Re: How To Lose Your Destiny In Few Seconds by Robert129(m): 7:31am On May 05, 2019
Nice writeup.
Re: How To Lose Your Destiny In Few Seconds by Blisplendor12(f): 7:49am On May 05, 2019
Great
Re: How To Lose Your Destiny In Few Seconds by Sunnyshinylight(f): 7:53am On May 05, 2019
Love this piece

1 Like

Re: How To Lose Your Destiny In Few Seconds by lightblazingnow(m): 8:06am On May 05, 2019
With tears
Re: How To Lose Your Destiny In Few Seconds by northvietnam(m): 8:09am On May 05, 2019
grin
Re: How To Lose Your Destiny In Few Seconds by Sellfish(m): 8:10am On May 05, 2019
I recognize people's right to believe whatever they want to believe....

As long as unlike a certain religion, they are not trying to force it down our throat, they can believe whatever they want smiley

So I will just let the 'believers' do their thing.. smiley

*closes door quietly and walks out of thread back to my bed to continue fornicating...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Lose Your Destiny In Few Seconds by Kayouzka(m): 8:11am On May 05, 2019
Newly Built 3 Bedroom Newly Built 3 Bedroom Bungalow and 2 Living room, located at Abraham Oke street, off Dele Kuti street, Ebute, Ikorodu, Lagos and 2 Living room, located at Abraham Oke street, off Dele Kuti street, Ebute, Ikorodu, Lagos.

The property is 100% completed with furnished kitchen, the bedrooms is in suit, with Tanazol compound and very close to the new Domino pizza at Ebute.

Measuring: ~333Sq.Mts

Documents available:
Registered survey plan

Price:
#27M (Twenty Seven Million Naira). Make an offer

You will be glad, doing business with us.

For more details, contact:
Akindele kayode kolawole at
Email.
akindelek1.ka@gmail.com
Re: How To Lose Your Destiny In Few Seconds by BabaIbo: 8:13am On May 05, 2019
Nice one
Re: How To Lose Your Destiny In Few Seconds by lonlytroy(m): 8:13am On May 05, 2019
Before christianity and Islamism, what religion was Nigeria practicing?

10 Likes

Re: How To Lose Your Destiny In Few Seconds by Soul47(m): 8:14am On May 05, 2019
No need for Church today, I have read the sermon here.
Re: How To Lose Your Destiny In Few Seconds by Nobody: 8:33am On May 05, 2019
So much trivialities here on NL.

2 Likes

Re: How To Lose Your Destiny In Few Seconds by Nobody: 8:40am On May 05, 2019
Lol, thought it's virginity in few seconds.
Re: How To Lose Your Destiny In Few Seconds by 9janinja(m): 9:14am On May 05, 2019
Y wud any1 wanna lose his/her destiny ?

1 Like

Re: How To Lose Your Destiny In Few Seconds by Nobody: 9:21am On May 05, 2019
co,ck and bull story. grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Lose Your Destiny In Few Seconds by Shayooluwah(m): 9:23am On May 05, 2019
If one loses their destiny, is it not then in their destiny to lose it?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Lose Your Destiny In Few Seconds by QuietHammer(m): 9:40am On May 05, 2019
Shayooluwah:
Thank you. Unfortunately, most people here can't think

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Lose Your Destiny In Few Seconds by bigkahuna704(m): 9:43am On May 05, 2019
Shayooluwah:
grin like what if your destiny is to actually lose your destiny

2 Likes

Re: How To Lose Your Destiny In Few Seconds by Nobody: 9:48am On May 05, 2019
Sin makes you to loose your destiny, Jesus came to restore it. Believe in Him and forsake your sins your destiny will be restored

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Lose Your Destiny In Few Seconds by PETUK(m): 9:54am On May 05, 2019
Soul47:
No need for Church today, I have read the sermon here.

No problem, now package your offerring and tithe via recharge card i will send you my number.

2 Likes

Re: How To Lose Your Destiny In Few Seconds by Irixs: 10:12am On May 05, 2019
bigkahuna704:

grin like what if your destiny is to actually lose your destiny
The book of Titus 2:11-12, says the GRACE of God that bringeth salvation has appeared to ALL MEN, teaching us that denying ungodliness and WORDLY LUSTS, we should live soberly, righteously and godly in this present world.
The gospel of Jesus is the grace that has appeared to all men irrespective of tribe, language, race, nationalities and colour. So if after you accept this free gift of love and mercy, you for whatever reasons decide to succumb to the selfish lust warring against the soul albeit having come to the knowledge of the truth, you will loose your destiny in Christ.
Note the father (God) has given us freewill, God has never and he will never force himself on you he will always allow you to make your own choice,on the contrary it is the devil that forces himself on us even where he is not wanted or invited. It therefore behooves on you to use this freewill of yours in diligent pursuit of his will in negation to whatsoever the tempter might present you with. Need I remind you that as humans we are tempted mostly by our secret desires i.e the flesh, the things of this world and finally the devil, it's your ability to withstand this temptation by the grace of Jesus which is always available that can help secure your destiny in him. Remember your conscience is always there to guide you.
In summary loosing your destiny is a matter of the choices you make and not predestination So to speak. May the Lord be with your Spirit. Amen.
Re: How To Lose Your Destiny In Few Seconds by lightblazingnow(m): 10:34am On May 05, 2019
Irixs:
The book of Titus 2:11-12, says the GRACE of God that bringeth salvation has appeared to ALL MEN, teaching us that denying ungodliness and WORDLY LUSTS, we should live soberly, righteously and godly in this present world.
The gospel of Jesus is the grace that has appeared to all men irrespective of tribe, language, race, nationalities and colour. So if after you accept this free gift of love and mercy, you for whatever reasons decide to succumb to the selfish lust warring against the soul albeit having come to the knowledge of the truth, you will loose your destiny in Christ.
Note the father (God) has given us freewill, God has never and he will never force himself on you he will always allow you to make your own choice,on the contrary it is the devil that forces himself on us even where he is not wanted or invited. It therefore behooves on you to use this freewill of yours in diligent pursuit of his will in negation to whatsoever the tempter might present you with. Need I remind you that as humans we are tempted mostly by our secret desires i.e the flesh, the things of this world and finally the devil, it's your ability to withstand this temptation by the grace of Jesus which is always available that can help secure your destiny in him. Remember your conscience is always there to guide you. May the Lord be with your Spirit. Amen.

Grace and peace is multiplied to us in 10000000000000000000 folder
Re: How To Lose Your Destiny In Few Seconds by Ajibaba101(m): 10:42am On May 05, 2019
See why you need to have a good GPA as a student https://explicitsuccess.com/what-is-a-good-gpa-for-university/
Re: How To Lose Your Destiny In Few Seconds by Irixs: 10:43am On May 05, 2019
lonlytroy:
Before christianity and Islamism, what religion was Nigeria practicing?
Paganism, worshipping idols and other elements of nature.
Now the question you should rather ask dear friend is why were these gods sacked by the Christian Jesus? anytime Jesus shows up theses gods always run.
You and I know that these idols weren't totally useless, some of them were very powerful. But as between gods the lesser power must bow to the superior power.
That's the craze about Christianity, the Christian God, who establishes himself as the Alfa and Omega has been tested and confronted times without number and he has always won, it is just a principle of power pass power, that was why Apostle Paul said in 1Thessalonians 1:5 for our gospel (message ) came not unto you in word only, but also in POWER... Christianity no be for mouth and words alone o, na by power.
So tell me would you worship the real creator of the universe who has countless times prove himself to be so or stick to the false gods who are devils seeking the glory of God for themselves?

1 Like

Re: How To Lose Your Destiny In Few Seconds by Nobody: 11:32am On May 05, 2019
They say it is destiny, yet it can be missed.
They say there is destiny, yet prayer is recommended.
They say destiny cannot be changed, yet people will still be judged and get punished.

Destiny is a wrong word used by ignoramus to create false hope and fake fear in the mind of ignoramus, since man in his ignorance need hope to live and fear to be a slave.

One thing is certain, We are all born to die.
If you like, quote all the Bible verses out of fear.
You will die and... All your so called fulfilled life and destiny becomes a reference for both spiritual con men and simpletons.

Where is the destiny and fulfillment of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Solomon, David... and even the beautiful Jesus that kept nothing for himself? They all died and vanish, except for the sticky stories about them, that has become a standard of life for simpletons.

Brethren, work to feed your belly, cover your unclothedness, and a space enough to put your head. The rest are inherited madness, a mob psychology, a rat race... the end of which we all know.

There is nothing to fulfill in what is obviously a fleeting illusion, don't waste your energy on things that are not sustainable; glory, honor, riches... all for identity and volatile feelings.

Are you a Christian?
Pay more attention to his parables forget all other rubbish written about Jesus or on his behalf. He was an awakened one with Jewish mind, and awakened ones I've read about have something in common irrespective of their background. No wonder he was better than the biblical God.

We all are sleeping and need to awake.
Re: How To Lose Your Destiny In Few Seconds by lightblazingnow(m): 11:51am On May 05, 2019
walegees:
They say it is destiny, yet it can be missed.
They say there is destiny, yet prayer is recommended.
They say destiny cannot be changed, yet people will still be judged and get punished.

Destiny is a wrong word used by ignoramus to create false hope and fake fear in the mind of ignoramus, since man in his ignorance need hope to live and fear to be a slave.

One thing is certain, We are all born to die.
If you like, quote all the Bible verses out of fear.
You will die and... All your so called fulfilled life and destiny becomes a reference for both spiritual con men and simpletons.

Where is the destiny and fulfillment of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Solomon, David... and even the beautiful Jesus that kept nothing for himself? They all died and vanish, except for the sticky stories about them, that has become a standard of life for simpletons.

Brethren, work to feed your belly, cover your unclothedness, and a space enough to put your head. The rest are inherited madness, a mob psychology, a rat race... the end of which we all know.

There is nothing to fulfill in what is obviously a fleeting illusion, don't waste your energy on things that are not sustainable; glory, honor, riches... all for identity and volatile feelings.

Are you a Christian?
Pay more attention to his parables forget all other rubbish written about Jesus or on his behalf. He was an awakened one with Jewish mind, and awakened ones I've read about have something in common irrespective of their background. No wonder he was better than the biblical God.

We all are sleeping and need to awake.

Didn't you hear that your thoughts are his thoughts and your ways his Because you haven't heard you are restless and wandering...

Isaiah 55:8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

55:9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

55:10 For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:

55:11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Re: How To Lose Your Destiny In Few Seconds by koolaid87: 12:25pm On May 05, 2019
Thanks Op
Re: How To Lose Your Destiny In Few Seconds by bitmoney: 1:01pm On May 05, 2019
Haha... Funny read
Re: How To Lose Your Destiny In Few Seconds by orisa37: 1:51pm On May 05, 2019
Destinies ordained by The Supreme Spirit don't change until we fail to pray "Lead us not into Temptation: deliver us from Evil. IJN AMEN".

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet / God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) / Pope To Priests - Buy Humble Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.