Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Ajimobi To Shut Down 22 Private Radio Stations In Ibadan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi To Shut Down 22 Private Radio Stations In Ibadan (22559 Views)

Abiola Ajimobi To Be Buried On Sunday As Family Releases Burial Arrangements / Oshiomhole Presents Ajimobi To Buhari As Deputy National Chairman / Kayan Zance: Gifts From Ajimobi To Ganduje Family (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajimobi To Shut Down 22 Private Radio Stations In Ibadan by thoollz: 12:27pm On Aug 25, 2017
this nincompoop, instead of looking for useful things to do, he's running after irrelevant things. APC will fail woefully in Oyo state except they rig it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi To Shut Down 22 Private Radio Stations In Ibadan by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 25, 2017
After discussing how he had the gods to assign obas, u expect him to just b motionless?

Hehehe... Politics is destroying us more than we know

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi To Shut Down 22 Private Radio Stations In Ibadan by tonguengineer(m): 12:44pm On Aug 25, 2017
louqas:

You must be a kid and new to nigeria politics.......im even sure you didn't witness the obasanjo regime .pdp hated criticism more than Apc and always tried to destroy any opposition both within and outside the party
Na u mumu pass
How will u be saying PDP hate opposition more than APC
Is ur brain paining u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi To Shut Down 22 Private Radio Stations In Ibadan by Ratello: 12:46pm On Aug 25, 2017
louqas:

You must be a kid and new to nigeria politics.......im even sure you didn't witness the obasanjo regime .pdp hated criticism more than Apc and always tried to destroy any opposition both within and outside the party
I put it to you that you are an unrepentant APC clown that has refused to change to realities. This is the worst government ever in the political history of this Country in the areas of resisting criticism in a mindless and crude way. Read your history please and stop defending nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi To Shut Down 22 Private Radio Stations In Ibadan by BNLR(m): 12:48pm On Aug 25, 2017
Demolition has already started and the useless Gorvenor is thinking nobody pass him. God is watching

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi To Shut Down 22 Private Radio Stations In Ibadan by kernel505: 12:52pm On Aug 25, 2017
louqas:

Jonathan spent 6 years of pdp 16 years what happened during the remaining 10 years ....... its was hell for opposition..........Jonathan soft stance and gentleman manner form part of what led to his loss of election. Ask tinubu what he faced , also ask atiku who was even a member of pdp...... ask late chuba okadigbo

I'm not talking about persecution of opposition candidacy. I'm against gagging up media, that's my point. APC is bent on doing that, that's too bad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi To Shut Down 22 Private Radio Stations In Ibadan by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 25, 2017
To start with, how many stations are in Oyo state?

So, he wants to shutdown all private stations and leave B.C.O.S to praise-sing him all da everyday

He should stop kidding around and face governance!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi To Shut Down 22 Private Radio Stations In Ibadan by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 25, 2017
The APC government is persecuting the media.They want them to dance to their tune or be shut out of business after they have shutdown other industry with their bad policy.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi To Shut Down 22 Private Radio Stations In Ibadan by dreamangel: 2:08pm On Aug 25, 2017
I agree the laws have to obeyed but what has the government offered the people to give them a better life. Everywhere has turned into a sales outlet because that is the way to survive.

And before referring to Oyibo man he should have the kind of government they have.

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi To Shut Down 22 Private Radio Stations In Ibadan by seguno2: 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2017
victorDanladi:
He has even forgotten that ,it was even as if PDP had no opposition for like 14 years untill 2013.

Do you mean that all the 36 states had PDP governors?
The 109 senators and 360+ representatives were also PDP?
The 774 LGA Chairmen and all the Councillors were PDP?
From 1999 to 2013?
Why do APC people like telling useless lies?
Just as they said rats chased their AWOL president from work!!!
How did we end up with these cursed souls?

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi To Shut Down 22 Private Radio Stations In Ibadan by mcyemzyCatuzo(m): 2:26pm On Aug 25, 2017
I don't even know what that man is doing a lot of irrelevant tinz leaving the Relevant ones that's how destroyed shops then without reason
Re: Ajimobi To Shut Down 22 Private Radio Stations In Ibadan by mcyemzyCatuzo(m): 2:29pm On Aug 25, 2017
BNLR:
Demolition has already started and the useless Gorvenor is thinking nobody pass him. God is watching
. Is that Urr area?
Re: Ajimobi To Shut Down 22 Private Radio Stations In Ibadan by lexy2014: 2:30pm On Aug 25, 2017
louqas:

I think u were 2 much in a hurry 2 respond 2d gentleman's post.theres nowhere he said that PDP didn't hate criticism.and pls mutual respect.calling someone names cos he/she says what u don't agree with isn't d best
Re: Ajimobi To Shut Down 22 Private Radio Stations In Ibadan by ahamonyeka(m): 2:48pm On Aug 25, 2017
If e shut down 22 radio station wetin go come remain shey them get up to that amount for oyo?
Re: Ajimobi To Shut Down 22 Private Radio Stations In Ibadan by Johnnyessence(m): 2:56pm On Aug 25, 2017
War on media have already been started. FG has started it a year ago. And now they have move to the state. This won't save ajimobi government. The constituted authority governor of oyo state. He has failed his people by standing against the media houses. My advice for the media houses is to go to the court and seek justice on this issue. The masses are tired of them. Infact nothing for Apc party in osun state and oyo state in the next gubernatorial election.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi To Shut Down 22 Private Radio Stations In Ibadan by DRISKLEF(m): 3:18pm On Aug 25, 2017
The radio industry is a big one... I just wonder how lucrative it is.

So sad Govt is trying so hard to clamp down on criticism. Nigeria is in a deep mess.
Re: Ajimobi To Shut Down 22 Private Radio Stations In Ibadan by luminous0010(m): 3:41pm On Aug 25, 2017
in Ibadan city
... FRESH, OLUYOLE, SPLASH, LAGELU, ROYAL ROOT, DIAMOND, PETALS, AMULUDUN, LEAD, LEAD CITY, STAR, SPACE, PREMIER, RAYPOWER, BEAT, NAIJA,JAMZ, INSPIRATION,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi To Shut Down 22 Private Radio Stations In Ibadan by roeb1987(m): 4:03pm On Aug 25, 2017
there's no difernt btw 9ija politicians and satan. he did nt want to tell the whole world that the said radio stations were broadcasting all his atrocities. Oga Ajimobi dares God oooo!
Re: Ajimobi To Shut Down 22 Private Radio Stations In Ibadan by drololaaof: 4:32pm On Aug 25, 2017
Haba Mr Guv what special structure is needed to broadcast when it can be done on trees,open LAUTHEC joo ,abi them don vess you before 2019

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi To Shut Down 22 Private Radio Stations In Ibadan by Basic123: 5:11pm On Aug 25, 2017
seguno2:

Do you mean that all the 36 states had PDP governors?
The 109 senators and 360+ representatives were also PDP?
The 774 LGA Chairmen and all the Councillors were PDP?
From 1999 to 2013?
Why do APC people like telling useless lies?
Just as they said rats chased their AWOL president from work!!!
How did we end up with these cursed souls?
use your eyes,he said "AS IF".you too be truthful to yourself.is there any opposition.Even during yaradua era ANPP joined yaradua in this his idea of government of national unity.
Re: Ajimobi To Shut Down 22 Private Radio Stations In Ibadan by Petbuk122(m): 5:11pm On Aug 25, 2017
Waiting for how this would be possible without proper provisions,you can't shut 22 private radio stations up and expect community peace, one tongue has affected over 500. Just give them what you want and provide ultimatum then sanction.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi To Shut Down 22 Private Radio Stations In Ibadan by GeoSpatial(m): 5:12pm On Aug 25, 2017
In case they ask you who said it, tell them it was the CONSTITUTED AUTHORITY...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi To Shut Down 22 Private Radio Stations In Ibadan by seguno2: 5:18pm On Aug 25, 2017
Basic123:
use your eyes,he said "AS IF".you too be truthful to yourself.is there any opposition.Even during yaradua era ANPP joined yaradua in this his idea of government of national unity.

"As if" is typical fraudulent lie lie style of APC propagandists.
What % is the threshold for "as if"
Re: Ajimobi To Shut Down 22 Private Radio Stations In Ibadan by bernf16(m): 5:21pm On Aug 25, 2017
louqas:

Are u saying APC is justified with these gestures of stylishly abolishing freedom of speech? We always claimed to be educated and yet to foresee and rethink happens to be a challenge each day for us...in time we all, will be locked just for having medium of expressing our grievances towards any government...
Re: Ajimobi To Shut Down 22 Private Radio Stations In Ibadan by bernf16(m): 5:27pm On Aug 25, 2017
kernel505:

I'm not talking about persecution of opposition candidacy. I'm against gagging up media, that's my point. APC is bent on doing that, that's too bad.

APC forgot their strength was the social media which GEJ freely allowed to the extent we even made jokes of his wife's fluency. And yet it wasnt as bad as of now when APC is sooooooo 100%ly head bent on locking us up for just freedom of speech that a former president allowed...APC IS THE WORST PARTY I HAVE ever experienced...they can LIE LIE LIE...power na by force?

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi To Shut Down 22 Private Radio Stations In Ibadan by Basic123: 5:28pm On Aug 25, 2017
seguno2:

"As if" is typical fraudulent lie lie style of APC propagandists. What % is the threshold for "as if"
that is your own problem then.
Re: Ajimobi To Shut Down 22 Private Radio Stations In Ibadan by bernf16(m): 5:33pm On Aug 25, 2017
beatzone:
To start with, how many stations are in Oyo state?

So, he wants to shutdown all private stations and leave B.C.O.S to praise-sing him all da everyday

He should stop kidding around and face governance!!

Why would he face governance when he knows he has nothing to offer? His first was loved by me cos he enforced absolute 100% security (curb NURTW wahala and to a large extent robbery and hooliganism), but his second term was the greatessssssst mistake ever experienced in the history of Oyo State. Absolutely taking people as MUMU...how can a governor embark on so-called capital projects, that can last just 6 months, without paying his past and present worker all their pays?

am just so sick of APC generally, still till now, nothing achieved...crime rate now is so vast...
Re: Ajimobi To Shut Down 22 Private Radio Stations In Ibadan by bernf16(m): 5:41pm On Aug 25, 2017
Johnnyessence:
War on media have already been started. FG has started it a year ago. And now they have move to the state. This won't save ajimobi government. The constituted authority governor of oyo state. He has failed his people by standing against the media houses. My advice for the media houses is to go to the court and seek justice on this issue. The masses are tired of them. Infact nothing for Apc party in osun state and oyo state in the next gubernatorial election.

Amen to that brooooo...APC will never be in post again in the history of Oyo State...AJIMOBI really made sure of that with his selfish, nonchalant, 'thiefing' attitudes...I have heard odd things about him and i never blivd until his 2nd term. And his cohort in Osun State, so much pain...come next election...u need to seee the Oyo State Pensioners wailing and gnashing tooth their 56months arrears, claimed he manages to pay few months...
Re: Ajimobi To Shut Down 22 Private Radio Stations In Ibadan by Wolexdey(m): 6:29pm On Aug 25, 2017
Let's wait and see...

The Radio stations are there to expose bad governance and seems someone feels threatened by that... Shame

The fact that you're a Governor doesn't make You a God.
Re: Ajimobi To Shut Down 22 Private Radio Stations In Ibadan by horlakunle25(m): 7:32pm On Aug 25, 2017
ayamprecious:

We have over 36 in Oyo state alone and 19 in Ibadan alone
na lie jooor!! List dem here make we see!
Re: Ajimobi To Shut Down 22 Private Radio Stations In Ibadan by horlakunle25(m): 7:36pm On Aug 25, 2017
22 radio station? Na so e dey easy to own a radio station?? Driver abeg drop me down I no dey go again! I don see one lie mohammed here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alex Ekwueme's Burial Programme (Photo) / Assets Declaration: Supreme Court Upholds Saraki’s Appeal, Frees Him Of Charges / Femi Adesina: Nigeria Built On False Foundation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.