Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,970 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Rashidi Adewolu Ladoja Returns To PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rashidi Adewolu Ladoja Returns To PDP (17593 Views)

Buhari Nominates Adeleke Adewolu As Sunday Dare’s Replacement At NCC / Rashidi Adewolu Ladoja Collapses, Rushed To UCH / Grace Ladoja Steps Out In Cleavage Baring Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rashidi Adewolu Ladoja Returns To PDP by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:51am On Aug 25, 2017
kunlexy1759:
They are all after their personal interest. Every politician is selfish.

Most but not every
Re: Rashidi Adewolu Ladoja Returns To PDP by Yorubaangel(m): 9:53am On Aug 25, 2017
if all of them can just support Seyi Makinde in 2019... the election will be a walk over for them....

1 Like

Re: Rashidi Adewolu Ladoja Returns To PDP by philkushi: 9:55am On Aug 25, 2017
is not yet late for others to join too. congrats, man.
Re: Rashidi Adewolu Ladoja Returns To PDP by HisSexcellency(m): 9:55am On Aug 25, 2017
Nigeria may be the worst country to live in Africa and also the world by 2040

Reasons

Insincerity on the part of the leaders and people.

Tribalism, nepotism, bigotry etc.

Corruption and impunity.

Leadership that lacks foresight.

Unpatriotic citizens

1 Like

Re: Rashidi Adewolu Ladoja Returns To PDP by Malikluv(m): 9:58am On Aug 25, 2017
Nice one
Re: Rashidi Adewolu Ladoja Returns To PDP by FemiFemola: 9:58am On Aug 25, 2017
Re: Rashidi Adewolu Ladoja Returns To PDP by Narldon: 10:01am On Aug 25, 2017

NwaAmaikpe

Where art thou when I needed you most? cry

Abi your subscription has expired
grin
Re: Rashidi Adewolu Ladoja Returns To PDP by TedLawrence(f): 10:03am On Aug 25, 2017
Imagine what these politians has turn us to...thank God all these are happening in Nigeria and not....
Re: Rashidi Adewolu Ladoja Returns To PDP by Okuda(m): 10:04am On Aug 25, 2017
stinggy:

So on what basis is PDP dead in Oyo state?
Ajimobi's second term is a colossal failure, anybody he or APC present will have a very hard job convincing we the electorates.
Ladoja back to PDP means Labour party is almost now PDP.
Akala will soon be in PDP.
Seyi Makinde is almost in PDP.
Alaafin was in PDP before 2011 and can always be convinced back if palms are greasedundecided
How else again do you think the pendulum will swing?

Moreover, APC will have problems in Oyo state soon as Ajimobi will want to impose a successor to cover his tracks while the working committee will want to install this incompetent minister from oke ogun axis - Shittu to please the Buhari arm of APC.

wetin LAdoja and Akala forget?

1 Like

Re: Rashidi Adewolu Ladoja Returns To PDP by bkool7(m): 10:05am On Aug 25, 2017
Franco93:
APC is just a subsidiary of PDP. APC was just formed out of intense desire to rule. Both remains the same. They are just fooling us, the masses.

These people are not Apc members o

Ladoja has his own party.

I dont even know where Akala is .
Re: Rashidi Adewolu Ladoja Returns To PDP by aputel: 10:09am On Aug 25, 2017
The common agenda is to dislodge Ajimobi and the APC from oyi State ,after that everyone will find his level . The trend is taking shape ,you can keep Ladoja out of Oyo politics, they have the masterstrokes. The only winning equation is to field Makinde as the governor, the issue of Alafin is not a big deal,this is politics, his interest will be taken care of . In the case of Akala ,it is better the man thread carefully and be in line ,so many political forces are on ground in Ogbomoso and Oke Ogun that can neutralize his political moves, in addition to heavy capital injection which he may not have answers for,.
By and Large with the PDP in one house , Ajimobi and his constituted authority will be flushed out totally . I don't like PDP as a party but once the drug is efective ,never mind the name of the pharmaceutical company

1 Like

Re: Rashidi Adewolu Ladoja Returns To PDP by Akolawole(m): 10:10am On Aug 25, 2017
Joejonah:
Nigeria will be healed the day the YOUTH will rise up and stop supporting all these old and recycled wicked beasts we have in government offices.

We dont have such kind of youth in the last 10 years.
Re: Rashidi Adewolu Ladoja Returns To PDP by Akolawole(m): 10:13am On Aug 25, 2017
With Alhaji Ladoja gone back to PDP that automatically KILL Accord party.

What then happen to Doyin Okupe who just join Accord?
Re: Rashidi Adewolu Ladoja Returns To PDP by cruxmeggido(m): 10:13am On Aug 25, 2017
One thing have learnt about politics is that there's no permanent enemy no matter the party or people involved
Re: Rashidi Adewolu Ladoja Returns To PDP by jrusky(m): 10:16am On Aug 25, 2017
dolphinife:
Looking at them inside Ibadan Airport yesterday, waiting for Makarfi's flight to land, I can only see rented crowd.

As far as Oyo state politics is concerned, PDP is dead.

Nobody can challenge Akala in Ogbomoso, nobody can challenge Alaafin in Oyo and it's environs, Ibadan as a whole is 50-50 for all....

Be wasting your time on politicians turning yourself to their advocate, I bet you will receive the shock of your life by the time you will hear Akala has return to his party(PDP) I don't know how long will you understand Nigeria politician do not worth defending.

All I care about is any party that will send these lairs called apc's parking is welcome, enough is enough. They have blew God given opportunity to school PDP how to govern unfortunately they failed and even worst than PDP in every ramifications. They blew God given opportunity to turn things around but rather they chose the path of propaganda and used EFFC and DSS as fight back tactics thereby allowing the whole system to decay completely.

You are are their still talking about rented crowd, I discover that every crowd in Nigeria now are rented crowd as if what you belief is what other belief bro it doesn't work that way. What is bad to you to some people its their favourite that is the mystery of God so stop all these babyish talk *rented crowd nonsense*.
Re: Rashidi Adewolu Ladoja Returns To PDP by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 25, 2017
@ seun osewa am highly disappointed...
Why protect Islam section and leave Christian/Traditional section unprotected..
It speaks highly of ur person...
What's good for the goose is good for the gander

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rashidi Adewolu Ladoja Returns To PDP by ayamprecious: 10:17am On Aug 25, 2017
Seun what's wrong in the Muslim section

Y must I be forced to swear an affidavit become I can comment

In the xtain sections, diff people comment even babalawo otem, hopefulandlord are always looking for xtains lost so they can remain relevant

"I believe that there no god/God but Allah."
"I believe that Muhammad is God's Holy Prophet."
"I believe that Islam is the Only True Religion."
"lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muhammadun rasūlu-llāh."

Y must I be compelled to swear before I can comment

Nairaland and hypocrisy are 5&6

Mitchew

Silently waiting for my ban

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rashidi Adewolu Ladoja Returns To PDP by emmasege: 10:19am On Aug 25, 2017
dolphinife:
Looking at them inside Ibadan Airport yesterday, waiting for Makarfi's flight to land, I can only see rented crowd.

As far as Oyo state politics is concerned, PDP is dead.

Nobody can challenge Akala in Ogbomoso, nobody can challenge Alaafin in Oyo and it's environs, Ibadan as a whole is 50-50 for all....
Lol. So, Alaafin is now a politician and APCheat member, and Akaka has all the brains of Ogbomoso residents in his pocket. Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Rashidi Adewolu Ladoja Returns To PDP by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 25, 2017
APC Is dead in both oyo and Osun State
So, them go pursue Ajimobi oo

Re: Rashidi Adewolu Ladoja Returns To PDP by ayamprecious: 10:23am On Aug 25, 2017
Kingsolex1:
@ seun osewa am highly disappointed...
Why protect Islam section and leave Christian/Traditional section unprotected..
It speaks highly of ur person...
What's good for the goose is good for the gander

Thank you my brother

It all boils down to hypocrisy
The guy z an hypocrite, i don't care he z in atheist or whatever, that's his cup of tea but supporting future Boko Haram, criminals is bad

Let's face the fact Nairaland is a site for tribal war, religion sentimentalism, hypocrisy ET AL

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rashidi Adewolu Ladoja Returns To PDP by Yorubaangel(m): 10:23am On Aug 25, 2017
bkool7:

These people are not Apc members o
Ladoja has his own party.
I dont even know where Akala is .
Akala is an APC chieftain
Re: Rashidi Adewolu Ladoja Returns To PDP by donbrowser(m): 10:24am On Aug 25, 2017
bejeiodus:
You have an acute understanding of Oyo-State politics. Ajimobi has been absolutely awful since he began his second term in office. Any candidate he supports will be treated like a leper. Besides that, he needs to outwit Alhaji Shittu first.

As regards Alaafin being bought, that may be difficult because of his son who is an APC House of Representatives member.
There are 3 state presently that APC will have to work very hard to win; Osun, Oyo and Ekiti state.
Re: Rashidi Adewolu Ladoja Returns To PDP by Yorubaangel(m): 10:25am On Aug 25, 2017
derprince:
APC Is dead in both oyo and Osun State So, them go pursue Ajimobi oo
are you sure Remember Osun West senatorial election
Re: Rashidi Adewolu Ladoja Returns To PDP by samjey: 10:29am On Aug 25, 2017
adebayo3449:
U see life
Let stop fighting our selves cause of these politicians
my brother u just weak!
Re: Rashidi Adewolu Ladoja Returns To PDP by bkool7(m): 10:31am On Aug 25, 2017
Yorubaangel:
Akala is an APC chieftain

Since when?

He contested under LP

Is that what he goes around telling people?

https://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/oyo-apc-rejects-alao-akalas-defection.153792/
Re: Rashidi Adewolu Ladoja Returns To PDP by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 25, 2017
Yorubaangel:

are you sure Remember Osun West senatorial election
100%
Re: Rashidi Adewolu Ladoja Returns To PDP by Yorubaangel(m): 10:34am On Aug 25, 2017
bkool7:

Since when?

He contested under LP

Is that what he goes around telling people?

https://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/oyo-apc-rejects-alao-akalas-defection.153792/
Lol... he later dump LP for APC after agreement between him and Ajimobi sometimes early this year... reason why his son is now one of the LG Caretaker Committee chairman
Re: Rashidi Adewolu Ladoja Returns To PDP by Oluwaseyi456(m): 10:35am On Aug 25, 2017
APC have finished it cost in OYO State.good luck to him
Re: Rashidi Adewolu Ladoja Returns To PDP by bkool7(m): 10:36am On Aug 25, 2017
Yorubaangel:

Lol... he later dump LP for APC after agreement between him and Ajimobi sometimes early this year... reason why his son is now one of the LG Caretaker Committee chairman

I guess Ajimobi just got served
Re: Rashidi Adewolu Ladoja Returns To PDP by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 25, 2017
ayamprecious:

Thank you my brother

It all boils down to hypocrisy
The guy z an hypocrite, i don't care he z in atheist or whatever, that's his cup of tea but supporting future Boko Haram, criminals is bad

Let's face the fact Nairaland is a site for tribal war, religion sentimentalism, hypocrisy ET AL

That's how he makes his money...
By pretending to promote one Nigeria at surface level..
While his actual mortif is to create an enabling and workable ground for tribal bigotry, religious fanatism, ethnic bigotry and sentimentalism at it's peak.

1 Like

Re: Rashidi Adewolu Ladoja Returns To PDP by Yorubaangel(m): 10:37am On Aug 25, 2017
derprince:

100%
There's nothing 100% sure in life not to talk of politics but realistically speaking APC will really struggle in both states in the coming election provided the election is free and fair

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Saved APC From Drama By Suggesting APC EXCO Members Become Caretakers / Buhari Set To Confirm Zakari As INEC Chairman: Punch / "PDP Caused Us The Pain We Are In Today" - Senator George Akume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.