Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Move Into Their New House - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Move Into Their New House (62094 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew's 25th Wedding Anniversary Pictures / Omotola's Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Flies Destiny Etiko In An Aircraft (Photos) / Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Move Into Their New House by able20(m): 9:51am On Aug 25, 2017
dandyskillz:
They still look so young
See them in real life you will know they not that young .
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Move Into Their New House by muystoy(m): 9:54am On Aug 25, 2017
lonelydora:
How I wish all this slay Queens will emulate her.

One Slay Queen here has been disturbing me to see a movie she acted, I finally did, and I saw her with a hand fan blowing the Igwe from Part 1 to Part 4. Do I call her an actress?
grin grin grin

��������
Men u are madt, u made me laugh so hard that people were looking at me like a fool for inside the banking hall

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Move Into Their New House by sharpwriter(m): 10:02am On Aug 25, 2017
lonelydora:
How I wish all this slay Queens will emulate her.

One Slay Queen here has been disturbing me to see a movie she acted, I finally did, and I saw her with a hand fan blowing the Igwe from Part 1 to Part 4. Do I call her an actress?
grin grin grin
lol... you're not serious. walahi..... but you fit encourage her, she's coming up

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Move Into Their New House by oyienootieno: 10:13am On Aug 25, 2017
I thought the husband was a responsible man, chaii see tatoo on his arm.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Move Into Their New House by enemyofprogress: 10:23am On Aug 25, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Move Into Their New House by AuroraB(f): 10:30am On Aug 25, 2017
Young03:
ok that's why she took that role to be fûcked in a movie so as to raise money to complete the house

udo di
Chineekeee shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Move Into Their New House by Angy55(f): 10:36am On Aug 25, 2017
Freethought:
God , I don't wanna know how it will happen... I must move to my own house this year.

I'm tired of just celebrating with people. It's high time you did mine
AMEN
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Move Into Their New House by webngnews: 10:41am On Aug 25, 2017
Good
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Move Into Their New House by Wolfbrother(m): 11:10am On Aug 25, 2017
See Ikebe shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Move Into Their New House by decemberlog(f): 11:12am On Aug 25, 2017
Fashion Design Training With Certificate Awarded

Get in with Klassic Fashion Design Academy for your fashion design training , we offer you the best modern training service for both theory and practicals(90%) at an affordable rates , with certificate awarded after your training .
Hurry Now!!!
Contact us at Tel: 08098279235, 08056011154 - Email: info@kfdacademy.com.ng

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Move Into Their New House by luvlymabel: 11:15am On Aug 25, 2017
this one na news?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Move Into Their New House by chuckdee4(m): 11:16am On Aug 25, 2017
maxiuc:
If am a celebrity there are things I wouldn't let the world to know

Moving from ur house to ur house angry angry angry angry

This is quite similar to celebrities that flaunt their money on social media. She could have simply said she was moving house...............end of
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Move Into Their New House by maxiuc(m): 11:27am On Aug 25, 2017
chuckdee4:

This is quite similar to celebrities that flaunt their money on social media. She could have simply said she was moving house...............end of
simple and matured
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Move Into Their New House by hokafor(m): 11:33am On Aug 25, 2017
U did well madam, ur husband can found solace looking at the house and knowing where the money came from. What counts here is that he is the original owner of the pussy.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Move Into Their New House by lonelydora: 11:45am On Aug 25, 2017
muystoy:

��������
Men u are madt, u made me laugh so hard that people were looking at me like a fool for inside the banking hall

Sorry....that's how we roll in Nigeria. Lol
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Move Into Their New House by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 25, 2017
Thanks for the announcement.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Move Into Their New House by futurebaby: 1:55pm On Aug 25, 2017
don't know you are married happy for you
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Move Into Their New House by CioAngels(f): 5:09pm On Aug 25, 2017
Freethought:
God , I don't wanna know how it will happen... I must move to my own house this year.

I'm tired of just celebrating with people. It's high time you did mine
Amen for you.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Move Into Their New House by Pinnakle: 9:51am On Oct 14, 2019
MrNollyzone:
Nollywood Actress Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde and her husband Captain Ekeinde, have moved into their newly built home.

The actress took to IG to make the announcement telling fans her and her family were moving from their owned home to a newly built one.

She wrote:

Moving house has to be the most stressful thing on earth! Especially moving from your house to your house! I’ve missed you all.

http://news.nollyzone.com/omotola-jalade-husband-move-newly-built-home/

Please help me move my business too. For your Art work and printing, please contact me...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Show Wizkid Love In India (Photo) / Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake / Don Jazzy Gives Artist Ejiro N1 Million For Drawing Mavin Records Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.