Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Single Mum Wins $758million Lottery,making Her Richer Than Beyonce And Taylor Sw - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Single Mum Wins $758million Lottery,making Her Richer Than Beyonce And Taylor Sw (1116 Views)

I Am Richer Than Dangote – Ghanaian (Dwarf) Shortest Man Speaks / How Banks And Bankers Are Getting Richer Through Foolish Dead Husbands / World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Mum Wins $758million Lottery,making Her Richer Than Beyonce And Taylor Sw by EdozieRichard: 7:09am On Aug 25, 2017
Mavis Wanczyk just won a $758.7 million ,the largest single win in American lottery history making her wealthy than Beyonce and Taylor Swift combined. After Mavis Wanczyk, won the lottery she immediately called her work to say she would not be returning.

The 53-year-old worked as an hospital cleric in Chicopee, Massachusetts, were she has been doing last night shift at a hospital where she had been for more than 30 years before she learnt she won the lottery.

She said:

“And he’s reading these numbers and I pull mine out and I go ‘hey, I have that …’ and he goes ‘let me see that ticket,’ he goes, ‘you just won.’”

Read more: http://www.edozierichardsblog.com/2017/08/single-mum-wins-758million.html

Re: Single Mum Wins $758million Lottery,making Her Richer Than Beyonce And Taylor Sw by Oblitz(m): 7:17am On Aug 25, 2017
wow!
Re: Single Mum Wins $758million Lottery,making Her Richer Than Beyonce And Taylor Sw by GMBuhari: 7:19am On Aug 25, 2017
This is one lucky person

I hope she uses it well and lives long enough to enjoy it

Fortune surely makes people make sever stupid decisions that's leads to a chain reaction in a negative manner

1 Like

Re: Single Mum Wins $758million Lottery,making Her Richer Than Beyonce And Taylor Sw by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 25, 2017
Congratulations to her, I read she matched the number by using a family birthday..

My Affiliate And CPA marketing training is Still On... Visit the blog in my signature to get your copy....
Re: Single Mum Wins $758million Lottery,making Her Richer Than Beyonce And Taylor Sw by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 25, 2017
Now that's some serious dough.
Lucky her!
Re: Single Mum Wins $758million Lottery,making Her Richer Than Beyonce And Taylor Sw by Diegostan(m): 7:44am On Aug 25, 2017
Hey, oh my God!!! See money

(1) (Reply)

Accounting / Iventory Software Needed / Zinc Ore Available From The Mining Site / Procedures For Starting An NGO In Nigeria..ideas Anyone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.