Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Does Typhoid Cause Loss Of Memory --- Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does Typhoid Cause Loss Of Memory --- Help (999 Views)

Does Malaria Cause Loss Of Retention / Are You Suffering From Lost Of Memory Or Sleepless Night - Here Are The Solution / Nigerian Invents A Water Device That Prevents Cholera And Typhoid Infections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Typhoid Cause Loss Of Memory --- Help by deafeyez: 7:44am On Aug 25, 2017
So, right from when i started nursery school, i would always sleep in sleep. I thought this will deminish as i grow up but no, it rather increases thereby making me sleep through Primary and Secondary School. I still thought i will improve then i got admitted into polytechnic as a civil engineer in the making. Things grow worse, i sleep in lecture hall and whenever it is time for calculation, my head disorganises.
I later found out that i have Typhoid and i have been treating it every month after then.
Now, I cannot contribute meaningfully to any discussions. People look at me and tends to read what is on my mind.
What hurts the most is that i read and just forget instantly. When the Typhoid comes in full force, my head feels so hot that i will feel uncomfortable for a while.
This has continued and the worst, when i sit to read, tears will be rolling down my eyes and i wont be able to read for twenty minutes. I mainly pass my exams by solving past questions and this is mainly days before that very exam.
I met a doctor and he prescribed drugs for me which i bought. However, it didn't help.
I don't know if Typhoid has any bearing to memory loss.
I don't know if am introverted or shy.
I am really dying as i don't really have friends but friends who come to me in times of need.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! What Can I Do To Cure This? / USA Approves Chloroquine For Emergency COVID-19 Treatment / WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison COVID-19 Cure – Madagascar President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.