Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,227 members, 7,957,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:12 PM

Please Help! What Can I Do To Cure This? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help! What Can I Do To Cure This? (1048 Views)

Soak Unripe Pawpaw In Cold Water For 4 Days, And Drink It To Cure This Infection / Mixture Of Bitter-kola,cucumber And Tom-tom Will Cure This Infection / How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! What Can I Do To Cure This? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 23, 2019
I have been nursing this dreadful acne for over 10 years now and sincerely its very embarrassing.
I will be very grateful and thankful for any suggestions and advice. Thanks

Re: Please Help! What Can I Do To Cure This? by donpedro11(m): 7:34pm On Jul 23, 2019
haaaaaaaaa:
I have been nursing this dreadful acne for over 10 years now and sincerely its very embarrassing.

I have a good herbal remedy for this, if you are in Lagos you can come for it
Re: Please Help! What Can I Do To Cure This? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 23, 2019
donpedro11:

I have a good herbal remedy for this, if you are in Lagos you can come for it
Oh great. What's the price and how do i link up with u?
Re: Please Help! What Can I Do To Cure This? by donpedro11(m): 7:43pm On Jul 23, 2019
haaaaaaaaa:
Oh great. What's the price and how do i link up with u?

Its 3k and very effective, although it very painful
My contact is on signature, u can call me or whatsapp, you can meet me on use, also throwaway ur hair brush
Re: Please Help! What Can I Do To Cure This? by Xsem(m): 8:30pm On Jul 23, 2019
If it can remove it completely .How do I get it In Enugu
Re: Please Help! What Can I Do To Cure This? by Creampro: 8:44pm On Jul 23, 2019
If donpedro cures it, thats fine. However, if it is not cured, I shall cure and get rid of it completely with our Creampro remedy.
Re: Please Help! What Can I Do To Cure This? by NwaAmaikpe: 9:24pm On Jul 23, 2019
shocked

When you stopped going to the barbing salon and started shaving yourself using razor and broken bottles, you thought you were saving money abi?
You forgot that the skin at the back of the head is somewhat more sensitive to blunt scrapings.

Now that you are suffering from pseudofolliculitis barbae you have remembered us.

Just buy a headwarmer, you'd be later alright.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help! What Can I Do To Cure This? by izzou(m): 10:36pm On Jul 23, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

When you stopped going to the barbing salon and started shaving yourself using razor and broken bottles, you thought you were saving money abi?
You forgot that the skin at the back of the head is somewhat more sensitive to blunt scrapings.

Now that you are suffering from pseudofolliculitis barbae you have remembered us.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nwanne
Re: Please Help! What Can I Do To Cure This? by grandstar(m): 10:42pm On Jul 23, 2019
haaaaaaaaa:

Yours small. Go buy the cream EndixG. It shouldn't be more than N600.
Re: Please Help! What Can I Do To Cure This? by donpedro11(m): 10:46pm On Jul 23, 2019
Xsem:
If it can remove it completely .How do I get it In Enugu

Waybill, or get someone to pick in lag for u
Re: Please Help! What Can I Do To Cure This? by donpedro11(m): 10:47pm On Jul 23, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Lolz, I agree to the causes
Re: Please Help! What Can I Do To Cure This? by OKOATA(m): 12:00am On Jul 24, 2019
Bro buy this soap "Kbrothers soap" it's 300naira or so but soap is fu**king powerful. I use it presently it cleared my acne in a week. The soap even clears spots fast and has no side effects. You can check more about the soap on Google.. Also you need to destroy the thing from the root. Get a ketokonaso drug, it's 500 Naira you will use it for 30 days straight, one morning one night. it will kill the fungal or bacteria causing the bumbs. Goodluck
Re: Please Help! What Can I Do To Cure This? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 24, 2019
grandstar:

Yours small. Go buy the cream EndixG. It shouldn't be more than N600.

Thanks so much
Re: Please Help! What Can I Do To Cure This? by Afobear: 11:10pm On Jul 24, 2019
OKOATA:
Bro buy this soap "Kbrothers soap" it's 300naira or so but soap is fu**king powerful. I use it presently it cleared my acne in a week. The soap even clears spots fast and has no side effects. You can check more about the soap on Google.. Also you need to destroy the thing from the root. Get a ketokonaso drug, it's 500 Naira you will use it for 30 days straight, one morning one night. it will kill the fungal or bacteria causing the bumbs. Goodluck

Hmmmm..... Do you guys also know any thing I can drink to loose weight?
Re: Please Help! What Can I Do To Cure This? by OKOATA(m): 11:13pm On Jul 24, 2019
Afobear:

Hmmmm..... Do you guys also know any thing I can drink to loose weight?
Take green tea, cut out sugar, bread, carbohydrates. That's all.
Re: Please Help! What Can I Do To Cure This? by Afobear: 11:21pm On Jul 24, 2019
OKOATA:
Take green tea, cut out sugar, bread, carbohydrates. That's all.

Thanks ....but I need stuff like them herbal bitters to make me purge
Re: Please Help! What Can I Do To Cure This? by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 25, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How on earth would I use a razor to cut my hair. Funny you
Re: Please Help! What Can I Do To Cure This? by NAJALYN: 12:19am On Jul 25, 2019
Norland Mebo GI will solve that problem. Please read the Post on the Product here

http://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2018/09/15/mebo-gi-product-a-must-have-in-all-homes/

(1) (Reply)

The End Of Coronavirus Covid-19 / India Pilot Escaping Through Cockpit Window Because Of Corona Virus Passenger / Strange Creatures Caught By Farmers In Cross River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.