Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,031 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Adamu Gabriel Ochai: Airforce Officer Who Died In Kaduna Crash (PHOTO) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Adamu Gabriel Ochai: Airforce Officer Who Died In Kaduna Crash (PHOTO) (43801 Views)

Oriola Aregbesola: US Navy Announces Sailor Who Died In The Red Sea / Obituary Of Seven Wedding Guests Who Died In Delta Auto Crash (Photo) / Burial Pictures : Adamu Gabriel Ochai: Airforce Officer Who Died In Kaduna Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Gabriel Ochai: Airforce Officer Who Died In Kaduna Crash (PHOTO) by eddieguru(m): 1:27pm On Aug 25, 2017
rip
cry
Re: Adamu Gabriel Ochai: Airforce Officer Who Died In Kaduna Crash (PHOTO) by futurebaby: 1:41pm On Aug 25, 2017
it quite painful sorry for them
Re: Adamu Gabriel Ochai: Airforce Officer Who Died In Kaduna Crash (PHOTO) by win2kwire: 1:43pm On Aug 25, 2017
speezyWears:
RIP gallant MaN

You mention gallant then use the photo of a weasle coward called Ojukwu,

1 Like

Re: Adamu Gabriel Ochai: Airforce Officer Who Died In Kaduna Crash (PHOTO) by win2kwire: 1:45pm On Aug 25, 2017
since ibo contranctors started supplying NAF with (fake) spare parts many pilots have died.
Re: Adamu Gabriel Ochai: Airforce Officer Who Died In Kaduna Crash (PHOTO) by edichriss(m): 1:48pm On Aug 25, 2017
May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace......Amen

1 Like

Re: Adamu Gabriel Ochai: Airforce Officer Who Died In Kaduna Crash (PHOTO) by bamite(m): 1:50pm On Aug 25, 2017
fpeter:
seeing that he had only female children, i hope his family won't start making trouble with the widow now?
This is what happens when you watch too much nollywood movies
Re: Adamu Gabriel Ochai: Airforce Officer Who Died In Kaduna Crash (PHOTO) by kikake: 1:54pm On Aug 25, 2017
owukpa:
By Vera Enenche

The identity of the pilot that died after a Nigerian Airforce Trainer Aircraft crashed at the permanent site of the Nigerian Defence Academy, NDA, in Kaduna has been revealed.

He is Group Capt Adamu Gabriel Ochai, a native of Adum Otukpa, Ogbadibo LGA of Benue State.
Finding by [url]WWW.IDOMAVOICE.COM[/url] reveal that he is the son of Chief David Ochai, the Clan Head ADUM/Aikwu.

WWW.IDOMAVOICE.COM gathered that trainer aircraft with a single pilot on board crashed at about 4:25 pm of Thursday while on a mission.

A statement by Air Force spokesman, Air Commodore Olatokunbo Adesanya, said one of NAF’s experienced instructor pilots was lost during the mishap.

Adesanya said that the Chief of the Air Staff (CAS) has directed the constitution of a board of inquiry to determine the immediate and remote causes of the crash.

MORE PHOTOS HERE>>>http://www.idomavoice.com/2017/08/idoma-born-senior-air-force-officer.html

Rip.

Dying for a country that has no external enemies; but buys fighter jets and bombers, trains its soldiers in a peculiar way, all to kill the country's citizens who dissent against the political structure and governance system crafted by Fulani-loyal soldiers for the interest of Fulani.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Gabriel Ochai: Airforce Officer Who Died In Kaduna Crash (PHOTO) by Cannonleo(m): 1:55pm On Aug 25, 2017
owukpa:
By Vera Enenche

The identity of the pilot that died after a Nigerian Airforce Trainer Aircraft crashed at the permanent site of the Nigerian Defence Academy, NDA, in Kaduna has been revealed.

He is Group Capt Adamu Gabriel Ochai, a native of Adum Otukpa, Ogbadibo LGA of Benue State.
Finding by [url]WWW.IDOMAVOICE.COM[/url] reveal that he is the son of Chief David Ochai, the Clan Head ADUM/Aikwu.

WWW.IDOMAVOICE.COM gathered that trainer aircraft with a single pilot on board crashed at about 4:25 pm of Thursday while on a mission.

A statement by Air Force spokesman, Air Commodore Olatokunbo Adesanya, said one of NAF’s experienced instructor pilots was lost during the mishap.

Adesanya said that the Chief of the Air Staff (CAS) has directed the constitution of a board of inquiry to determine the immediate and remote causes of the crash.

MORE PHOTOS HERE>>>http://www.idomavoice.com/2017/08/idoma-born-senior-air-force-officer.html

RIP Group Capt I hope it's not the super mushank ( hope I got the spelling right) that was lost
Re: Adamu Gabriel Ochai: Airforce Officer Who Died In Kaduna Crash (PHOTO) by ifyain: 1:58pm On Aug 25, 2017
APC this blood we are sharing? Buhari?
Re: Adamu Gabriel Ochai: Airforce Officer Who Died In Kaduna Crash (PHOTO) by Bluffly: 1:59pm On Aug 25, 2017
Frenchfriez:
So sad, the air worthiness of our jets comes into some serious questions. No fewer than 5 air incidents this year alone , when we arent in an all out war, Yet we seek for more jets. Such irony.

for the NAF, it could be a sabotage. They do it a lot because of positions.
Re: Adamu Gabriel Ochai: Airforce Officer Who Died In Kaduna Crash (PHOTO) by SophieK(f): 2:03pm On Aug 25, 2017
Zeze06:
cry
Leaving these pretty angels for who Death is wicked!!

This is how the hope of a great future just dies within a split second WTF!

If my wife is this pretty I swear I will never die, I won't die no, not with these pretty girls surrounding me, no I won't!! embarassed

RIP bro, but you have a strong hrt to leave your Angels behind embarassed embarassed
its not he's wish to go u knw
Re: Adamu Gabriel Ochai: Airforce Officer Who Died In Kaduna Crash (PHOTO) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:20pm On Aug 25, 2017
Her husband,and their dad is no more! Adieu officer!

1 Like

Re: Adamu Gabriel Ochai: Airforce Officer Who Died In Kaduna Crash (PHOTO) by holyokoto(m): 2:23pm On Aug 25, 2017
ADANU not Adamu please

1 Like

Re: Adamu Gabriel Ochai: Airforce Officer Who Died In Kaduna Crash (PHOTO) by laborious(m): 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2017
OP!!!!! how can living beings meet the dead na? I dey warn you 4 d last time o...

1 Like

Re: Adamu Gabriel Ochai: Airforce Officer Who Died In Kaduna Crash (PHOTO) by Zeze06(m): 2:30pm On Aug 25, 2017
God protect this women he left behind, really painful cry

SophieK:
its not he's wish to go u knw

1 Like

Re: Adamu Gabriel Ochai: Airforce Officer Who Died In Kaduna Crash (PHOTO) by Paulagada: 2:43pm On Aug 25, 2017
otukpa my home country has lost a big shot. rest peace brother.
Re: Adamu Gabriel Ochai: Airforce Officer Who Died In Kaduna Crash (PHOTO) by ooliver: 2:45pm On Aug 25, 2017
holyokoto:
ADANU not Adamu please

He was a fantastic soldier and gentleman.....truly he will be missed by those he loved and those who loved him..

Good night Gabriel.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Gabriel Ochai: Airforce Officer Who Died In Kaduna Crash (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 25, 2017
Bluffly:

for the NAF, it could be a sabotage. They do it a lot because of positions.
You're right about that. Wickedness in high places cheesy grin. Aunty Karma would keep tabs on then anyways

1 Like

Re: Adamu Gabriel Ochai: Airforce Officer Who Died In Kaduna Crash (PHOTO) by Bullhari007(m): 3:06pm On Aug 25, 2017
Nigeria dumping ground for Oyimbo outdated tokumbo planes... Nigeria is not worth to die for... TUFIAKWA
Re: Adamu Gabriel Ochai: Airforce Officer Who Died In Kaduna Crash (PHOTO) by Jaqenhghar: 3:58pm On Aug 25, 2017
Frenchfriez:
So sad, the air worthiness of our jets comes into some serious questions. No fewer than 5 air incidents this year alone , when we arent in an all out war, Yet we seek for more jets. Such irony.
The things I hear about their maintainenece culture there ehn
Anyway its a Nigerian thing. A country thay cant boast of one stretch of good road what do you expect
Re: Adamu Gabriel Ochai: Airforce Officer Who Died In Kaduna Crash (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 25, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

The things I hear about their maintainenece culture there ehn
Anyway its a Nigerian thing. A country thay cant boast of one stretch of good road what do you expect
My brother, it leaves me sad and speechless.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Gabriel Ochai: Airforce Officer Who Died In Kaduna Crash (PHOTO) by Praktikals(m): 4:37pm On Aug 25, 2017
how can I meet a dead pesin? Abi op is high on gegemu ni?
Re: Adamu Gabriel Ochai: Airforce Officer Who Died In Kaduna Crash (PHOTO) by psalmsmiles(m): 4:43pm On Aug 25, 2017
please nigerian news sites should please have sense. how can someone "meet a dead person" #SenseIsNot_A_Superpower"

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Gabriel Ochai: Airforce Officer Who Died In Kaduna Crash (PHOTO) by Pearllait(f): 6:19pm On Aug 25, 2017
AWWWWW
VERY SAD
REST IN PEACE
Re: Adamu Gabriel Ochai: Airforce Officer Who Died In Kaduna Crash (PHOTO) by Adaomalight(f): 6:45pm On Aug 25, 2017

1 Like

Re: Adamu Gabriel Ochai: Airforce Officer Who Died In Kaduna Crash (PHOTO) by holyokoto(m): 7:19pm On Aug 25, 2017
ooliver:

He was a fantastic soldier and gentleman.....truly he will be missed by those he loved and those who loved him..

Good night Gabriel.....

he was my boss years ago

1 Like

Re: Adamu Gabriel Ochai: Airforce Officer Who Died In Kaduna Crash (PHOTO) by egike(m): 7:30pm On Aug 25, 2017
Chai! A great loss to the Nigerian airforce , benue state,the ochai,the naf premier church kaduna may his soul rest in peace amen

1 Like

Re: Adamu Gabriel Ochai: Airforce Officer Who Died In Kaduna Crash (PHOTO) by hesilo(m): 11:21pm On Aug 25, 2017
Something told me he was going to die.... I saw him flying that jet past my roof around twelve noon from Enugu Air port twice. When he left the last time I guess it was about the last time he was reportedly announce crashed. It's an army trainer jet with faded army color, the jet makes a hell of a noise even when miles away, its ruzz could still be heard. I live close to the airport and saw how the take off speed was.... Terrifying! Only to read that a trainer jet crashed around 4. Last it flew off the airport was around 3. embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Adamu Gabriel Ochai: Airforce Officer Who Died In Kaduna Crash (PHOTO) by brownhawk: 4:17pm On Aug 29, 2017
speezyWears:
RIP gallant MaN
whos the monkey

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Life Really Better Abroad? / Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) / Passengers Rush To Board An Over-booked Arik Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.