Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,252 members, 7,953,942 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:30 AM

The Truth About President Buhari's Illness Revealed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Truth About President Buhari's Illness Revealed (1290 Views)

"Abacha Buried 500 Human Heads In Aso Rock; Yahaya Jameh Caused Buhari Illness" / Buhari’s Illness Delaying APC Convention – Governor Abdulaziz Yari / Buhari’s Illness Prevents 10 Envoys From Assuming Duty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About President Buhari's Illness Revealed by Karlib: 9:22am On Aug 25, 2017
Wasn't that obvious.
It's Lassa fever na.

Pls watch my video
The funny truth about NEPA, PHCN or whatever they call themselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jopgde1wkmI
Re: The Truth About President Buhari's Illness Revealed by donspero(m): 9:26am On Aug 25, 2017
i don't understand nigeria youth and our stupid bias, act we are the once suffering oooh!!! mu na open una eyes, the ealier the better GEJ or PMB! they are and was our President(google the meaning) we should hold them both responsible for there actions and inaction simple. PMB firstly should get his act ryt fire all your stupid Media aids from lia 2 the last person, they are lairs, stupid and pls don't quote me at this point uneducated bafoons. They would keep running your administration down, and pls stop this blame game it's now old very old you have 2yrs under your belt, under this 2 yrs you hardly spent 100days in your own country, now for a final advice and pls turn to your oda ear that works well so you coulf hear me clearly "No Nigerian care about yesterday, wat we care for is our 2day, so stop this pple did dis dis pple did dat, ders no single project you can clap for yourself for, evn kogi govt have a single transform under his belt as an achievement. forget the past this is the time 2 leave an evrlasting mark, if i were you since am thus close to my shameful tenure i would focus all my energy on the power sector, My president if Nigeria can havr power 24hrs for just one week they would forget about how hungry they have been and sing your praise for evr.#GOALS be focus time for blame has passed gudmorning Nigerians
Re: The Truth About President Buhari's Illness Revealed by Karlib: 10:38am On Aug 25, 2017
They should find a better lie please
Re: The Truth About President Buhari's Illness Revealed by melvin2010: 10:52am On Aug 25, 2017
My anger is how they lie without thinking about it.
Re: The Truth About President Buhari's Illness Revealed by Oscaribibibo: 10:57am On Aug 25, 2017
it's not a lie, we carried out the operation.

(1) (Reply)

Ex Beauty Queen Joins Politic Set To Run Under PDP / FACTSHEET: What The Buhari Administration Has Achieved In Two Years / Rejection Of Vaccines In Ondo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.