Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,986 members, 7,835,303 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

The Agric Investment They Ignore - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Agric Investment They Ignore (338 Views)

Agric Investment / How To Make #500k Annually With Xtralarge Farms Agric Investment! / Agric-business/small And Medium Enterprises Investment Scheme (AGSMEIS) Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Agric Investment They Ignore by fuke(m): 9:33am On Aug 25, 2017
Most farmers go for tubers like yam and cassava.

If they do not do those they go for cereals like maize
and legumes like beans and cow pea.

I know, do not remind me, those of them who are high
heeled go for permanent crops like Palm oil, Tick etc.

However there is another one area that is easy
to make the kill and which many farmers are
ignoring at their peril

You can read about https://naijabizideas.com/see-how-vegetable-farming-make-them-rich/

(1) (Reply)

What You Just Need Doing To Make Money Online / I Buy Cards On A Flat Rate / Weekly Insights: A Drop In The Nigerian Treasury Bills Yield Imminent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.