Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,369 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him (22008 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / Kiki Osinbajo: "Proud Of How The World Stood For Us Women This Past Week!" / "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by sarrki(m): 10:25am On Aug 25, 2017
Teryfik:
sooner or later Nigeria will divide.... but d earlier d better

I pray God open your ways of understanding
Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by Spybradd: 10:27am On Aug 25, 2017
As lords of the manor cum owners of Nigeria, everyone must fold under them and swear fealty, they can't believe the 'audacity' of Nnamdi Kanu or well placed public officials lending him any support. Useless set of goats!

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by Kazim88: 10:35am On Aug 25, 2017
kenny987:
Very sick n daft people. This here is their major punchline, every other thing is just some smokescreen:

Then they add this for good measure:

As lords of the manor cum owners of Nigeria, everyone must fold under them and swear fealty, they can't believe the 'audacity' of Nnamdi Kanu or well placed public officials lending him any support. Useless set of goats!

I pity minority groups in the North fighting Kanu.....

They are openly threaten war on every single group freedom...

Let me see how Ohaneze and IPOB would respond

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by Kazim88: 10:35am On Aug 25, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by kp3tech(m): 10:43am On Aug 25, 2017
Kazim88:

I pity minority groups in the North fighting Kanu.....

They are openly threaten war on every single group freedom...

Let me see how Ohaneze and IPOB would respond

Na, I think you are misunderstanding them...
What they are actually saying is making sense .

The government must give biafra their referendum.. Else nobody is safe...

U can't force unity.... If the government use AK 47 to attack agitator, it would be their worst mistake.

The only place I think they err was not giving the government and NASS ultimatum on the referendum ... Because if the trouble start those greedy politicians would escape

Also this their manner of redrawer is creating more Acrimony and disgraceful disgust against the North they should have use a reconcillatory tone

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by maslong(m): 10:44am On Aug 25, 2017
sarrki:

Any Ipob supporters are terrorist
We will deal with them decisively
I hope you are not among the arewawaa youth.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by jobbers: 10:44am On Aug 25, 2017
oh
Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by Teryfik(m): 10:44am On Aug 25, 2017
sarrki:

I pray God open your ways of understanding
Mo sha amin...... n may God help u understand dat u can't prevent a divided house frm crashing

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by magoo10(m): 10:46am On Aug 25, 2017
rubbish talk coming from irresponsible elements,just because they have managed to chicken out from their threats which is unarguably a violation of international laws. Nnamdi KANU has not shot a bullet but will continue to torment evil people.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by lathrowinger: 10:46am On Aug 25, 2017
Naija... can someone Define Naija?
Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by PHIPEX(m): 10:47am On Aug 25, 2017
Why is the North so much afraid of IPOB? Why are they so much afraid of an armless group wwhile silent on Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram. It's obvious the non violent posture of IPOB has incapacitated the Fulani controlled FG.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by cstr1000: 10:48am On Aug 25, 2017
Arewa youth dictating policy.
And all is well with the world.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 25, 2017
dis people are not serious
sad
Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by Jonah507(m): 10:49am On Aug 25, 2017
kp3tech:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/08/arewa-youths-suspend-notice-quit-accuse-ipob-amassing-weapons/
The Igbo wanted to go, the Arewa youth wanted to make their journey faster for them now the igbos are begging for unity having seen that they can't go, they resorted to all kinds of underground meetings with the arewa to appease them. Now it should be apparently clear that the Igbos need the north more than they had ever imagined
Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by SalamRushdie: 10:50am On Aug 25, 2017
sarrki:

I swear to God Almighty

Kanu will be dealt with

Watch and see

At this stage only wisdom can defeat Kanu , only wisdom , any attempt to crush him will be a mistake

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by bedspread: 10:50am On Aug 25, 2017
WE INSIST
WE INSIST
WE INSIST

A SET OF PEOPLE THAT BRING NOTHING GOOD TO A NATION ARE THE ONES INSISTING......

If these young boys hv insisted on their leaders making good use of the opportunities they had while ruling, things would not be this way

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by NLandIsHypocrit: 10:50am On Aug 25, 2017
Nukualofa:
Shame on you for being the Obiagelli of the house while your wife is turned to Obinna
You don't blame him, it's in their nature, that's how they lazy about looking for a successful or heard working Igbo man to kill and criminally possess his properties.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by Kazim88: 10:52am On Aug 25, 2017
Jonah507:
The Igbo wanted to go, the Arewa youth wanted to make their journey faster for them now the igbos are begging for unity having seen that they can't go, they resorted to all kinds of underground meetings with the arewa to appease them. Now it should be apparently clear that the Igbos need the north more than they had ever imagined

Arewa youths are cowards...

Making Noise upadan.. Oct 1st they can't implement,..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by Kazim88: 10:52am On Aug 25, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by Tonason: 10:53am On Aug 25, 2017
Their mumu pass mumu.
Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by enemyofprogress: 10:54am On Aug 25, 2017
I dreamt that Kanu was poisoned and he died cry cry
Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by mrnigerdelta: 10:56am On Aug 25, 2017
bunch of idiots

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by luvinhubby(m): 10:56am On Aug 25, 2017
sarrki:

I swear to God Almighty

Kanu will be dealt with

Watch and see

Same dumb line expressed and pursued by dumb Buhari that turned an unknown Nnamdi Kanu into a global hero.

Nansense and ingredient grin

Are you still on morning shift, great patriot? cheesy

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by ozoemenaca: 10:56am On Aug 25, 2017
What is wrong with these people. Cant a day pass without them talking about Nnamdi Kanu. What kind of a nighmere is Nnamdi Kanu giving these people

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by countryfive: 10:57am On Aug 25, 2017
Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by otitokoroleti: 10:58am On Aug 25, 2017
sarrki:

[s]Nah your wife ?

She's not ipob miscreants

She's a patriotic Igbo Nigerian citizen[/s]
make una dey lie small small grin Igbo gals no dey marry brain dead man grin Beside u be Yoruba Muslim & u knw what dat means grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by Abfinest007(m): 10:58am On Aug 25, 2017
what is wrong with arewa youth self bcus buhari is in power u can misbehave
Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:59am On Aug 25, 2017
cowards.... when are they going to check excesses of abubakar shakue in north east , does it mean all this killing in north east mean nothing to them, why are they so scare each time KANU is mentioned , they should not withdrew the quit notice, we are not going to take this desert miscreants serious anymore... Ndi ala

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by shevy878: 10:59am On Aug 25, 2017
sarrki:

I swear to God Almighty

Kanu will be dealt with

Watch and see
lol, ''kanu ll be dealt with'' by who ? Do you think kanu is One Man. Even the northern coalition in their statement above acknowledge kanu to be fighting for 'self determination' whc nigeria a signatory to. So what wrong has he done.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by sarrki(m): 10:59am On Aug 25, 2017
SalamRushdie:

At this stage only wisdom can defeat Kanu , only wisdom , any attempt to crush him will be a mistake

Baba know tell me say you dey the other side ooooo
Re: Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him by IgboSubmarine: 11:00am On Aug 25, 2017
enemyofprogress:
I dreamt that Kanu was poisoned and he died cry cry

Go back to bed and continue your sleep.

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku: Tinubu Turned COP28 Dubai Summit Into ‘Owambe’ Jamboree / Ajimobi’s Wife Arrested In The UK For Money Laundering / Mimiko To Blackmail Buhari To Prevail On INEC - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.