Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,916 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

California Woman Sues Her Parents Because She Is Ugly - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / California Woman Sues Her Parents Because She Is Ugly (1863 Views)

Caroline Kangogo Found Dead At Her Parents’ Home / California Woman Sues Her Parents Because She Is Ugly / Man Batters His Wife, Knocks Off Her Tooth & Sues Her To Court In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

California Woman Sues Her Parents Because She Is Ugly by Josephjnr(m): 10:50am On Aug 25, 2017
Hollywood, CA | A Californian woman is suing her own parents for 2 million dollars because she blames her parents for her “ugly genes”.

Annabelle Jefferson, 44, believes her parents are fully responsible for her unpleasant physical features which have led to her three divorces and a succession of depressions and psychological troubles.

« Both of my parents are so damn ugly, it is simply cruel to have had kids. There is no way they should have been allowed to reproduce themselves .»

A series of divorces

Jefferson blames her parents for her succession of unsuccessful marriages which led to a series of psychological problems.

« During my first divorce, my ex-husband told the judge that every morning he saw my face, he felt nauseous and often had to run to the bathroom and puke, » she remembers painfully.

The 44-year-old plans on starting an association for people who have had similar problems and who wish to sue their « ugly parents .»

She also hopes to lobby the state department in the near future to pass legislation on banning people who don’t meet decent beauty or aesthetic criteria to be sterilized or not to be allowed to give birth so as to prevent others from suffering as much as she did.

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/california-woman-sues-her-parents-because-she-is-ugly/

Re: California Woman Sues Her Parents Because She Is Ugly by GloriaNinja(f): 10:52am On Aug 25, 2017
undecided WHITE PEOPLE FUNNY DIE!, HMM BUT THE WOMAN UGLY SHA BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN SHE SHOULD BLAME HER PARENTS, THAT'S HOW GOD CREATED HER.
Re: California Woman Sues Her Parents Because She Is Ugly by Josephjnr(m): 10:56am On Aug 25, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided WHITE PEOPLE FUNNY DIE!, HMM BUT THE WOMAN UGLY SHA BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN SHE SHOULD BLAME HER PARENTS, THAT'S HOW GOD CREATED HER.

Naxo o. She should start from herself by stop struggling to marry if she thinks it is easy to stay without marriage and children.
Re: California Woman Sues Her Parents Because She Is Ugly by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 25, 2017

If this should b d trend in a country like Nigeria

At least 99% of parents will be in jail at any time T

Because down here most Nigerian guys wud kill to have her

because just as d foolishness of God is wiser than the wisdom of men.... 1 Corinthians 1:25

The ugliness of white girls is finer than the beauty of Nigerian girls

But wat can we do?.. We hav to manage dem lik dat

#Eco99#

Re: California Woman Sues Her Parents Because She Is Ugly by 7footre(m): 10:59am On Aug 25, 2017
One fine geh should coman epp me, before my kids will kuku kee me in d future
Re: California Woman Sues Her Parents Because She Is Ugly by Reyus: 11:01am On Aug 25, 2017
Lol. She want to do plastic surgery with the money
Re: California Woman Sues Her Parents Because She Is Ugly by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 25, 2017
Re: California Woman Sues Her Parents Because She Is Ugly by Josephjnr(m): 11:04am On Aug 25, 2017
7footre:
One fine geh should coman epp me, before my kids will kuku kee me in d future

You ugly? cheesy
Re: California Woman Sues Her Parents Because She Is Ugly by Partnerbiz3: 11:07am On Aug 25, 2017
Nobody ugly.

Btw all these are relative..
Re: California Woman Sues Her Parents Because She Is Ugly by 7footre(m): 11:11am On Aug 25, 2017
Josephjnr:

You ugly? cheesy

Wantu hook me up with a stunna?
Re: California Woman Sues Her Parents Because She Is Ugly by Josephjnr(m): 11:12am On Aug 25, 2017
7footre:

Wantu hook me up with a stunna?

No sir.
Re: California Woman Sues Her Parents Because She Is Ugly by 7footre(m): 11:13am On Aug 25, 2017
Josephjnr:

No sir.

cry cry
Re: California Woman Sues Her Parents Because She Is Ugly by Josephjnr(m): 11:14am On Aug 25, 2017
7footre:

cry cry

I no get na. No cry o.
Re: California Woman Sues Her Parents Because She Is Ugly by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 25, 2017
Did her parents create her? no. I don't blame her, the depression she is going through has affected her thinking.
Re: California Woman Sues Her Parents Because She Is Ugly by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 25, 2017
Did her parent create her? no. I don't blame her, the depression she is going through has affected her thinking.
Re: California Woman Sues Her Parents Because She Is Ugly by tyson98: 11:17am On Aug 25, 2017
Wetin person no go hear grin grin grin grin
Re: California Woman Sues Her Parents Because She Is Ugly by abelprice(m): 11:25am On Aug 25, 2017
ecoeco:

because just as d foolishness of God is wiser than the wisdom of men.... 1 Corinthians 1:25

#Eco99#

Including your mom and your sister Abi.. undecided... Na green card na fyn nor b she.. undecided..
Re: California Woman Sues Her Parents Because She Is Ugly by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 25, 2017
ecoeco:

The [s]ugliness of white girls is finer than the beauty of Nigerian girls [/s]

But wat can we do?.. We hav to manage dem lik dat

Dont know what to say to you...Mtcheew
Re: California Woman Sues Her Parents Because She Is Ugly by omobabalawo: 2:40pm On Aug 25, 2017
if u are ugly marry a fyn person. to balance the equation. if u are short go for tall & vice versa . At least for your kids sake.
Re: California Woman Sues Her Parents Because She Is Ugly by omobabalawo: 2:43pm On Aug 25, 2017
ecoeco:

But wat can we do?.. We hav to manage dem lik dat[img][/img]

#Eco99#

on a scale of 1-10 your stupidity is 15

1 Like

Re: California Woman Sues Her Parents Because She Is Ugly by Josephjnr(m): 3:50pm On Aug 25, 2017
omobabalawo:

on a scale of 1-10 your stupidity is 15

You wicked o.
Re: California Woman Sues Her Parents Because She Is Ugly by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 25, 2017
She is not totally wrong! Do not marry an ugly person when you are ugly. It is an injustice and lack of parental consideration to your unborn children.
If I was in her shoes, I would sue Love.
Re: California Woman Sues Her Parents Because She Is Ugly by Josephjnr(m): 4:42pm On Aug 25, 2017
venai:
She is not totally wrong! Do not marry an ugly person when you are ugly. It is an injustice and lack of parental consideration to your unborn children.
If I was in her shoes, I would sue Love.

Right,sue love. Of a truth, marriage can sometimes be an act of mistake. Imagine AS genotype man marry AS genotype lady and after will start having SS children. I personally see it as torture. But love can blind one.
Re: California Woman Sues Her Parents Because She Is Ugly by GloriaNinja(f): 10:03pm On Aug 25, 2017
Josephjnr:

Naxo o. She should start from herself by stop struggling to marry if she thinks it is easy to stay without marriage and children.
But she is not that ugly though, she is just fat, she needs to get in shape.
Re: California Woman Sues Her Parents Because She Is Ugly by Josephjnr(m): 10:15pm On Aug 25, 2017
GloriaNinja:
But she is not that ugly though, she is just fat, she needs to get in shape.

You are right. It is more of wrong perception of herself.

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi's Real Name Is Ramoni Igbalode Abass & Not Raymond Igbalodely / Nigerian Man Begs For His Life After Being Mercilessly Tortured In Pakistan / I Don’t Know Him. I Only Met Him Yesterday,” Chef Ayo’s Gay Lover Obafemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.