Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. (46409 Views)

Mention Two Best Nigerian Gospel Songs You Have Heard This Year / Top 10 Nigerian Songs You Should Have In Your Playlist / List Your Top 5 Best Love Songs You Can Leave On Repeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by chygoz3(m): 5:08pm On Aug 25, 2017
Celine Dion - My heart will go on
Celine Dion - Power of love
Celine Dion - Goodbye's the saddest word
Celine Dion - To love you more
Alan Walker - Faded
Coldplay - In my place
Coldplay - Fix you
Coldplay - Clocks
Coldplay - Magic
Demi Lovato - Shouldn't come back
Evanescence - My immortal
Kelly Clarkson - Because of you
John Mayer - Edge of Desire
Mandy Moore - Cry
Switchfoot - Always something
Natalie Grant - Held
Passenger - Let her go
Passenger - All the little lights
Natalie Imbruglia - Torn
Paramore - Hate to see your heart break
The Corrs - Runaway
Phil Collins - Do you remember
The Fray - Heaven Forbid
The Fray - How to save a life
The Script - Without those songs
Keane - Something in me was dying
Keane - Somewhere only we know
Thirteen Senses - Into the fire
Enya - Flora's secret
Enya - China Roses
Vanessa Carlton - Ordinary day
Vanessa Carlton - Who's to say
Yanni - Until the last moment
Yanni - The end of august
Yanni - A walk in the rain
Yanni - Reflections of passion
Yanni - In the mirror
Yanni - Tribute
Yanni - Nightingale
Yiruma - River flows in you
Yiruma - Kiss the rain
Yiruma - Passing by

.. And a whole lot of others

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 25, 2017
labrinth-jealous

5 Likes

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by Tsheye2(m): 5:10pm On Aug 25, 2017
Christiana Agliera - say something
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by KennedyNwaodu(m): 5:13pm On Aug 25, 2017
50cent In da club, Terry G Free Madness, Eedris Abdulkareem Jaga Jaga...

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by SweetJoystick(m): 5:16pm On Aug 25, 2017
Enya only time
Michael Jackson lost children
Luther Vandross dance with my father again
Elton John Sacrifice
Madonna La Island Bonita
Sheryl Crow The first cut is the deepest
Shania Twain You still the one I love
George Benson Nothing is gonna change my love for you
Nelly and Kell Dilemma
Peter Andrea Where I belong
Jodie kuchi kuchi

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by keji09(m): 5:16pm On Aug 25, 2017
see you again - wiz khalifa
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by majamajic(m): 5:18pm On Aug 25, 2017
Anything from Enya or Yanni

2 Likes

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by RegalD(m): 5:18pm On Aug 25, 2017
Coldplay- paradise Lupe fiasco- battle scars Passenger- holes Lara George- Ijoba orun Phil Collins- all of my life Passenger- walk in the rain Passenger- wrong direction Hillsong - king of heaven Hillsong- avalanche Hillsong- unstoppable love Svrcina- Battlefield The list is long.....+ all Adele song+dido-lifeforrent+jesustakethewheel

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 25, 2017
Fall by Davido
Fall in love by Dbanj
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by borie4u(m): 5:20pm On Aug 25, 2017
Saving all my love for u: Whitney Houston
Immortality: Celine Dion
Greatest love: Whitney Houston
Ever changing time : Micheal Johnson
Missing you : Case
Good girls : Joe Thomas
I understand : joe Thomas
W-o-m-a-n by r.kelly

3 Likes

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by silentrock(m): 5:21pm On Aug 25, 2017
haruna ishola relu oyinbo arelu oyinbo abare bo ire akari majority ton fe tiwa o ee.
I'm sure nobody know the song I'm taking about
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by mangala14(m): 5:24pm On Aug 25, 2017
debque:
bro go and listen to "disturbed" version of sound of silence.....

I will check it out
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by NairalandSARS: 5:25pm On Aug 25, 2017
Twista and Busta Rhymes _can u keep up
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by trippleKAY(m): 5:26pm On Aug 25, 2017
shaggy-ghetto child
black eyed peas - where's d love

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by Funkychic(f): 5:32pm On Aug 25, 2017
Mine are:
1) When you kiss me..... Shania Twain
2) Frozen..... Madonna
3) Swear it again.....West life
4) From dis moment.....Celine Dion
5) Power of love.....Celine Dion
Amongst others...,...
Aaww!!! #feel like falling in love right now
#remindsmewheniwasinlove#
#Funkychic berra wake up cos dat shit is overated#

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by Bcpump: 5:33pm On Aug 25, 2017
your guardian Angel- red jumpsuit apparatus wait for me - theory of a deadman straight jacket feeling- all American rejects remembering Sunday- all time low miserable at best- mayday parade music of my heart - nsync $ Gloria estefan
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by cheemahking: 5:34pm On Aug 25, 2017
maklelemakukula:
#2BabaForPresident2019

My most emotional song should be "Danfo drivers" shebi you be Danfo driver swor, ayama Danfo driver swor. The song always makes me cry
this one na clown ooo

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by Ahmeduana(m): 5:35pm On Aug 25, 2017
VANNESA WILLIAMS; sometimes the sun goes round the moon.
ANITA BAKER; same old love.
MICHAEL BOLTON; soul provider.
WHITNEY HOUSTON; saving all my love for you, I wanna dance with somebody.
MICHAEL BOLTON; when man loves a woman.

2 Likes

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by Nnachuka(m): 5:36pm On Aug 25, 2017
abelprice:
Let her go, walk in the rain, little lights, feather on the Clyde, we own the night, hold on, like a funeral, fast car, the promise, got it bad, moving mountain, not the girl, whisky lukby, afire love, the a team, the fault in our stars, gallery, sing for me, dream, demon, sleep, adiemus.. etc
you have a nice taste in music man,the problem with communicating in nairaland is cos it's a page and not an app, it would have been much easier. I see passenger,enya,ed,sia and Angus and Julia,very impressive!
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by Lustig(m): 5:36pm On Aug 25, 2017
1. Joe - All that I am

2. Daniel Beddingfield - If you are not the one

3. Kevin Edmond - When I'm with you

4. Daniel Beddingfield - Never gonna leave your side

5. Boys II Men - Dream

6. Celinedion - Na*ked

7. Destiny Child - Brown Eyes

8. Jlo - Dear Ben

9. Brandy - Come a little closer

10. Jlo - I've been thinking

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by GentlemanAyo(m): 5:36pm On Aug 25, 2017
chygoz3:
Celine Dion - My heart will go on Celine Dion - Power of love Celine Dion - Goodbye's the saddest word Celine Dion - To love you more Alan Walker - Faded Coldplay - In my place Coldplay - Fix you Coldplay - Clocks Coldplay - Magic Demi Lovato - Shouldn't come back Evanescence - My immortal Kelly Clarkson - Because of you John Mayer - Edge of Desire Mandy Moore - Cry Switchfoot - Always something Natalie Grant - Held Passenger - Let her go Passenger - All the little lights Natalie Imbruglia - Torn Paramore - Hate to see your heart break The Corrs - Runaway Phil Collins - Do you remember The Fray - Heaven Forbid The Fray - How to save a life The Script - Without those songs Keane - Something in me was dying Keane - Somewhere only we know Thirteen Senses - Into the fire Enya - Flora's secret Enya - China Roses Vanessa Carlton - Ordinary day Vanessa Carlton - Who's to say Yanni - Until the last moment Yanni - The end of august Yanni - A walk in the rain Yanni - Reflections of passion Yanni - In the mirror Yanni - Tribute Yanni - Nightingale Yiruma - River flows in you Yiruma - Kiss the rain Yiruma - Passing by

.. And a whole lot of others
That's a long list you have, and more? Mehn you are music yourself.

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by danidee10(m): 5:37pm On Aug 25, 2017
Eberex:
coldplay EVERGLOW makes me fly anytime i listen to it

I've finally seen a Coldplay fan.

Mine is True Love from the Ghost Stories Album

How much of a die hard Fan Are you?

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by colinz(m): 5:38pm On Aug 25, 2017
My will be... Herbie hankock ft John legend n pink. DON'T GIVE UP, evanescence - my immortal
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by Ladyjumong(f): 5:39pm On Aug 25, 2017
Unfaithful by rihana
breathless by shane ward
lol, i dnt joke with the both
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by hollywater: 5:41pm On Aug 25, 2017
MJ Thriller.
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by cheemahking: 5:42pm On Aug 25, 2017
Alan walker - Faded
Craig David - Unbelievable
Passenger - let her go
Psquare - Am I still that special man
Phil Collins - Another day in Paradise
One republic - Apologize
Bob Marley - No woman no cry
Backstreet boiz- incomplete
Westlife - soledad
Paul play - u & me

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by imbless: 5:43pm On Aug 25, 2017
beyounce - who's there to save the hero
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by felzylix(m): 5:49pm On Aug 25, 2017
Emeli Sande- read all about it

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by caracas: 5:56pm On Aug 25, 2017
Run to u _ whitney Houston
Turn back the hands of time_r.Kelly
Hello _lionel Richie
Cleaning out my closet_ Eminem
Missing you _ pdiddy ft faith evans
Our hearts wud go on _ celine Dion
Jealous _labyrinth

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by chygoz3(m): 5:56pm On Aug 25, 2017
GentlemanAyo:

That's a long list you have, and more? Mehn you are music yourself.
Naaa. Just a lover of good music.
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by firebaby(f): 5:58pm On Aug 25, 2017
I am still In love with you-new edition
Because you loved me-celion Dion
All my life-kc and jojo
This are the fews I can remember

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by handsomebanana(m): 5:59pm On Aug 25, 2017
Danfo driver --mad Melon n mountain black

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Nigerian Music Videos With Highest Views On Youtube. / Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) / Chidinma Okeke - Friends (Music Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.